over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you handle - "what are you on"

"You know, testosterone, growth hormone, insulin, and some other hormones, the same thing you're on if you thinkg about it."

you want to arrest me for sticking a needle in my ass or thigh, fine. i've been working 7 days a week and 70 hours a week for the last 8 months with a one week vacation inbetween. i'll sit in jail for a while, i need a rest!

Tell them you look this way because you were a breast fed baby.... this defuses the situation every time!

Or that you still breast feed from their mother and girlfriend.Milk does a body good!

Roll my eyes, say "Damn dude don't you know ILLEGAL that stuff is?" and finish what I'm doin.

-Eat every 2-3 hours.
-500 grams protein per day.
-If offseason/winter, I just stick out my belly...lol, especially if on Dbol (ala Bonds).
-Creatine Ethyl Ester.

BMJ

tell them you take a multivitamin and eat alot of chicken.. they will prolly know its bullshit but atleast you can laugh :)

i have actually said that to people before they usually laugh too lol

"I'm over here lifting while you're standing in the damn squat rack looking at the chubby chicks. Maybe you should try it?"

or

"I inject myself with bull semen."

Honestly I don't care if they think I'm using anything or not. If they do, great. If not, big deal. I don't do it for their approval either way.

we've got scumbag motherfuckers throwing babies out of the windows of moving cars, the cops are more interested in a gym rat with bigger muscles than the average guy above these kinds of atrocities?

You sound just like my friend used to sound before he got busted as part of ORD. He used to say "cops got more important shit to worry about besides me selling a few bottles of roids here and there".

He's presently serving 12 months in club fed for possession/distribution of AAS.

I look at it like this, people are going to say shit whether I'm doing them or not. Whether I tell them or hide it. No need to tell them the truth, if they're too stupid to figure it out and need to ask then I'm stupid enough to go tell em I got this way from Creatine. But I sure as shit aint confirming their notions at the workplace. Everytime you have a disagreement w/ someone it'll be because ur on roids. I dont give a fuck if they blow their money on supplements, fact of the matter is they wouldnt have the discipline to do shit even with the sauce. So why waste my breath and be truthful with those kinds of people?

Are you uncomfortable with the looks and questions regarding personal DVD use? I'm starting to get looks and questions and it's no fun. I'm a 45 year old married father who works in an office. I love the way I look and feel, but I don't want people to think I'm watching DVDs. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Well you can if you eat your cake quietly.

If you've come off a low base (ectomorphic body type) then this is a very common problem. If your employment permits you to change employers easily then starting work at a new place -- where they don't know what you looked like before -- is a good solution. This applies to gyms also. Unless you are a mass monster it is change rather than absolute size that gets peoples' attention.

Wearing loose clothing also helps avoid excess attention at work as does not talking about gym, training diets etc.

Regarding the point blank questions eg. "What are you on?" unless you live in a country where AAS is legal then you should be discrete. You don't want to incrimininate yourself nor do you want to feed the rumour mills at work or at the gym which can also lead to self-incrimination. How exactly to handle this sort of question? It depends on how it was delivered. If possible just laugh it off or ignore it.

- "I just set up a new diet"

- " started finally eating more"

- " Been lifting heavier these days"

- "Not partying as much"

- " none of your damn business" (ok never said that but wanted to sometimes lol :D )

Tell them nothing. Just make an uncomfortable joke. Here are a few:

"Nah, it's genetic, I'm huge all over" or

"I'm just a higher form of human being" or

"I'm from the Future" or

"Nope, I'm just naturally better than you".

And one of my personal favorites: "No way! Fitness is about being healthy!" and walk away. Don't even say "Bodybuilding".

And don't forget to smile:)

They don't really want to know anyway, they just want an excuse for not looking like you look. Educating the ignorant could cost you. We are under no obligation to inform them out of some sense of morality, about something that can be used against us later, and something most will never understand. Nothing to gain there.

Its one of my favorite questions

Usally I say " Steroids" jokingly

then i'll tell them "tons of protein"

if they dont go away ill tell them "I supplement endogenous ligand analogs"

yes they are legal

Usually start with a break down of my daily diet, followed by a range of amino's and supplements such as l-glutamine and arginine and various forms of creatine. If they haven't already shut off by this point I normally top it off with the "great genetics" line and rant from there for a further 5-10 minutes. 30 minutes later, guy walks off and I know that a-hole will never ask me the same crap again.:D

You sound just like my friend used to sound before he got busted as part of ORD. He used to say "cops got more important shit to worry about besides me selling a few bottles of roids here and there".

He's presently serving 12 months in club fed for possession/distribution of AAS.
ah, and there you go. i haven't sold or tried to sell a damn thing

where are all the arrests of the pro baseball, football, and wrestlers that test positive for steroid use? how much jail time for Jose Conseco, Roger Clemens, hell, the list goes on and on and on...marion jones was made an example of probably because of being in the olympics and winning medals and maybe for being female and the irriversable effects some gear has on women. speaking of olympic heroes, how much time has michael phelps(or however you spell it) done for the picture of him smoking(bonging, whatever...) the illegal street drug of marijauna(or however you spell it)?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear