over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does Tren cause this side effect?

Ring Steel

Registered
I've heard from people that really beleive in "Tren dick" and those who didn't think it happened. Regardless, seems like the general consensus is to run some Test along with Tren to avoid the "Tren dick" syndrome.

If Bromo or Dostinex/Cabergolin is used to control the prolactin/estrogen sides from Tren, then what could possibly cause the limp dick from Tren?

I'm still not sure if I beleive that Tren will shut your sex drive down or not, but a friend is currently running Tren alone for 6 weeks now and hasn't had a problem.

I never had a problem with it until I stayed on tren for over 4 months straight. It was all I was using and eventually I COULD NOT get hard to save my life. It took a few months on test to fix it.

progesterone ??

BigBoyJ, that would suck to be shut down that hard. I wonder what the minimum dosage of test it would take to go along with Tren to keep the johnson working and happy?

Ring Steel said:
BigBoyJ, that would suck to be shut down that hard. I wonder what the minimum dosage of test it would take to go along with Tren to keep the johnson working and happy?

All I need is 200-300 mg of test per week to keep things workin' right when on tren.

i agree

with bigboyj. in my experience with tren i usually only do 250mg of test with it. never tried just straight tren though

I did straight Tren

OMG..the poor little fella. Did I say little? baaaaaaaaa! Ok but I've learned my lesson and do what every Mod has told me... Test is your base.. test is your base.... test is your bassssssssssssssse

STORM SHADOW out

|--[\\\]>---------- I'm no chemical wizard, but isnt the make up of the Tren accetate, similar to that of Deca some how? I know Deca causes "deca dick" so that maybe why you are experiencing s'thing similar. I took a shot of Tren today (1cc in my quad) and man, i could feel it 'rush' through my body, i got shortage of breath and starting caughing for about 2 mins. straight...havent had that happen to me in awhile.

Right BBA. Tren is also a nandrolone derivative.

ive only run tren 2x but when i did i always ran test prop at 350mg a week jsut to keep it goin and tribs every day. those things really help out alot, ill swear by them. they arnt a fix but they do help

tren messes me up good and thats w/ a good amount of test but the results are soo good

Yup Tren is similar inmakeup to Nandrolone, a deritive.
It does not convert to progesterone but actually has progesteronic activity.
Some people are more sensitive to this and get deca dick and gyno.
All in all, its generally more destructive to the HPTA than estrogen is.
So you need to combine an androgen, test is best.
And if you are supersensitive, use Bromo or RU486.

i heard

tren sneaks into your system and slowly desolves needed brain cells .... other wise
shit rocks !

T-MUSCLE said:
tren sneaks into your system and slowly desolves needed brain cells .... other wise
shit rocks !

hahaha yeah brain cells in our most important head " Our Dicks "

|--[\\\]>-------- I tell ya, i started some tren 1.5 weeks ago and i really missed the shit! I am doing 1cc every 3 days and it's getting strong as hell and hard too! Really makes a dif. in the way your body looks. It's def. 'poor man's GH"! LOL!

Yeah, i def love tren. Its liquid gold imho. And yes it cause you to be limp but run dostinex with it and that will take care you you getting gyno or having a limp dick.

I would suggest running dost than bromo. And dost isnt hard to come by and the sides are much more deisrable from dost than bromo.

BCC said:
Right BBA. Tren is also a nandrolone derivative.

whether it is a derivitave or not can be essentially meaningless. side effects from chemicals dont necessarily work that way. similar compounds DO NOT absolutely have similar side effects

this puts it in perspective...

the structural difference between estrogen and testosterone is the placement of one single atom. the two substances are identical in every way, yet one has an extra atom. I believe it is a hydrogen atom but I cant remember the carbon its on and I'm in a hurry. I have a picture (illustration) of the two molecules - one on top of the other, with the one single difference in red. If anyone cares I'll look for it and post it.

so - you could say estrogen is a "derivative" of testosterone, since they differ in the slightest way in chemical structure. their effects are clearly MUCH different.

anyway, ive never had any probs with getting it up on tren alone. i think both deca dick and tren dick are myths. if you read it or are told it by friends and people online, you will experience it because its in your head. placebo effect. imo thats what is at the heart of most fina dick occurrences. if you think its going to happen, in this case it likely will. same with deca

if there is a chemical reason we are not likely to know because tren has not been researched in humans. that is the only true way to determine side effects. controlled clinical trials of drugs. everything else is just what people claim to experience and it may be entirely unrelated. before you know it, it has become internet urban legend and everyone experiences it. so it then becomes "truth"

Also, certain people seem much more sensitive to progesteronic compounds. Tren and deca have progest properties, are not converted as test is to estro.
Tren is much easier to tolerate side-effect wise than deca, only more pregesterone sensetive folks have sides from tren. Unless like BBJ said use is very long term.

TREN

HEY, GLAD TO SEE THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS COUGHING THERE ASS OFF BECAUSE OF THIS STUFF. I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A FREAK AND TAKING TO MUCH. I HIT TREN AT 75MG AND PROP 100MG EVERY MON.WED.FRI. WITH 50MG OF WINNY FOR FOUR WEEKS AFTER EVERY BULKING CYCLE AND THE SHIT IS HARD ON THE BODY BUT GREAT FOR THE VISUAL EFFECT. BUMP TO FELLOW MEMBER FOR COMING THROUGH ON SHORT NOTICE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANKS BRO!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws