over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many dips can you get after chest?

noname103

Banned
Ok I would never mention how much weight I push. Its nothing impressive. What I did after I lifted is the point of thread. But for background

I lift heavy for me. Tonight I did flats for reps of 30,12,10,8,6,5,4 to more or less failure but without spot. Then after a couple sets of inclines, cable and machine flys I decided to do dips. Hadn't done any for at least a year.

I cranked out 50 deep stretch dips. I was impressed myself.

So thats the bar and it is fair. We all lift different amounts but can do dips. So after your next chest workout go see how many you can get. Come back and post. I am sure some will get more.

I also occasionally do the nfl 225lb test for fun but thats weight so not really a fair comparison. But maybe another thread although I think it has been done.

that's a lot of dips

My chest is fried after I work it, so I don't think 50 is attainable. Unless I don't work my chest hard enough.

My chest is fried after I work it, so I don't think 50 is attainable. Unless I don't work my chest hard enough.

This was going to be my response. I doubt i can do 10 after chest. I push too hard during the workout to be able to do more than that. Now if i was fresh, i can easily hit over 100 pushups, so id say 50+ would be cake

I wish my gym had a dip rack :mad:

they sear that they are gonna get one soon but I have the feeling that I'm gonna have to make one thats not pussy-fied

BBing.com response: (probably what you are looking for)

"dood u r awsom!!!!!111 You look more swold than arnold in yr av, how r teh wheels?"

My response:

If you can do that many dips after working your chest, then you aren't getting a workout at all. Unless... the dips are your workout.

BBing.com response: (probably what you are looking for)

"dood u r awsom!!!!!111 You look more swold than arnold in yr av, how r teh wheels?"

LOL! So true.

I always do dips at the end of my chest day. On my own I can do sets of 4 reps but use a partner to force 4 more reps. Three sets of 8 reps and I am burned. If I got to dips and could do more than a few reps I would be disappointed in how hard I worked on the mass building movements before getting to dips. If you can do 50 reps I belive that you are not working to full potential on any of the exercises before dips.

Man I just wrote this and now I see this guy is banned already!

Last edited:
I often do dips after chest work. 50 reps would be the before number, not after.

So thats the bar and it is fair. We all lift different amounts but can do dips. So after your next chest workout go see how many you can get. Come back and post. I am sure some will get more.

I have a couple questions!

What is the point to this request???

What will/does this prove???

STEEDA~

The real question should be "how many barbell ball squats can you do after leg day?" Sorry, couldn't resist! LOL. Atleast you changed that avatar.

Ok I would never mention how much weight I push. Its nothing impressive. What I did after I lifted is the point of thread. But for background

I lift heavy for me. Tonight I did flats for reps of 30,12,10,8,6,5,4 to more or less failure but without spot. Then after a couple sets of inclines, cable and machine flys I decided to do dips. Hadn't done any for at least a year.

I cranked out 50 deep stretch dips. I was impressed myself.

I also occasionally do the nfl 225lb test for fun but thats weight so not really a fair comparison. But maybe another thread although I think it has been done.

or got banned for having the most idiotic avatar on PM! hehe... guess he's back on Get Big now... Damn, he was an easy target to pic on too....

What do you weigh? If you weigh 300lb and hit 50 I will be impressed.Why do 50 anyway? thats an endurance workout to make your pecs small.

What do you weigh? If you weigh 300lb and hit 50 I will be impressed.Why do 50 anyway? thats an endurance workout to make your pecs small.

He got banned so he can't answer. Somebody guessed him at 180 (from his pics) but he said he was 220.

He got banned so he can't answer. Somebody guessed him at 180 (from his pics) but he said he was 220.

he also said he was 30 or so, I would have said he was 10

I guessed and called him out at a buck fifty dripping wet!! He started to get lippy with me so i just jumped in his shit, Diplomatically of course. He is over at MD forum as well. His childish nature and small man syndrome just did not belong on this board. I am glad he got what was coming to him. he had no biz giving advice on supps or training. And anyone that admits to taping his arms daily and then claim they were 18.75" is full of shit and could never be taken seriously. 30 going on 16!!:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear