over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many????

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
how many bros on here shave their head cuz the are thinning or going bald? i just shaved mine again. damn im loosin it on my head and growin it on my back n shoulders. well its time to dust off the headblade!!!
lucian

lucian said:
how many bros on here shave their head cuz the are thinning or going bald? i just shaved mine again. damn im loosin it on my head and growin it on my back n shoulders. well its time to dust off the headblade!!!
lucian

sorry to hear that brotha, I am not in that category of thinning hair though I do know tons of guys that do it,

otherswise I am KING FUCKEN KONG hairy everywhere else , shaving is a bitch..lol

I feel you bro. the thinning hair is definitely brought on by my own doings :(
haven't shaved it yet, I am doing the comb over!

Yep I shave my head too, I know what you mean by the back hair, if I dont shave it too it comes in thick as grass, I look like a bald bigfoot!

LOl ya it sux huh!!! I have always had thin hair by the time i was 18 or so it was pretty bad so i had to make the same decision you just made! I was clean back then so i know it was not from the good stuff!!! Took me about two yrs to get used to it!

ha yea a few years back i had braids down to my lower neck, and i decided to shave them off, and holy shit i had thinning hair big time, so i went bald and never looked back, the good thing was that before i grew the braids i sported the bald head for a while so i knew what i would look like....LOL

I use the shavers on mine twice a week. Save money on going to the hairdresers. Witch could be better spent on supps.

I started thinning when I was about 18 or so. Two wears ago (when I was 33) I dedided to shave the head. My wife hated it! Also, it made my ears look huge. Since then I keep it short, and I do not try to even bother covering up the hairline. I think that the "comb-over" is rediculous!

Been shaving mine for over 3 years now due to receding hairline, thinning on top, and the gray. I like it....during the summer it's like air conditioning for my head.

Haven't gone that far yet! I do the JAR head cut, what sucks is my older brother has a full head of hair and I probably would have also! Bald and big or skinny and a full head of hair, it was a tough decision;)

Stared to thin before the gear myself. Been shaving for six years now. What would be really funny, would be a woman saying she shaves cause of the gear. LOL...

Now look what you made me do! You're all fired! LOL

Attachments

• OOPS!.jpg
    OOPS!.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 242
Anadrol really did me in. I used to shave my head when I was competing but now I just don't care anymore. So what, I have a bald spot on the top. I am still bigger than most people so they aren't gonna say a damn thing, lol.

Other than that, I am hairy like a gorilla everywhere else and thank god my wife shaves my back.

Yeah Bro I'm there . . . I hate it, but it beats the hairy toilet seat.

Boo.

lol

i didnt realize how many of us shaved till the show i did last year. like 80% of the guys were bald. i grew it out to stand out and sure enuff this year lie 12 of the 16 in my class were bald. now its over and im back to my melon head look. do you guys break out on your head? if so what do you do to stop it? even if i just use the clippers i get razor burn.
lucian

The comb-Over...The Ray Wrap-around..who's fooling who....Hell like Lucianu said look around 80% of us shave or keep it cut to 1/8th like myself. Most of the males in my family lost there hair early and I thought I would be one of the first but just started clipping away two years ago. No Sups so I'm sure that has given me sometime. Flex 4777...You look great just like the rest of us. Keep at it Bud! Oh ya...for the 18-20yrs olds reading.. what falls out usually grows somewhere else so don't be thinking you won't be needing to shave your body any less... and Oh ya it turns gray ...haaa.

doesnt anyone think it ironic that all the top pros have full heads of hair. jay, gunter, lee, king, gustavo......even bob chic. pretty much all of them.

how is that?? :confused:

Ok the head is receding a little but what I have really noticed is more hair on my biceps its crazy my gf the other day said you have really hairy arms I didn't tell her I usually shave that area

db006 said:
doesnt anyone think it ironic that all the top pros have full heads of hair. jay, gunter, lee, king, gustavo......even bob chic. pretty much all of them.

how is that?? :confused:
Proscar at an early age;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner