mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND A YEAR ON TRAINING?

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
how much would you estimate that you spend annually on training? i was just trying to figure out my number and between gym membership, dvds, protein, supps, etc i figure i must drop at least 5 grand and im sure im low balling it. kinda makes me sick to tell u the truth

Well, I guess you could spend it on Alcohol, cigerettes, fast food and recreational drugs.

The only bill I have larger than my grocery bill is rent, and I probably spend a couple thousand or so on supplemens a year. It dosen't bother me at all. You have to do something with your time and this makes me healthier and happier. If I wasn't lifting I'd just spend it on something else.

AAS and a gym membership is nothing....most of the cost of the Top guys is the Food bill and GH.
Those two alone would be considerably more than 5K..

i dont have the money to spend on gh and im lucky enough to still live at home so food is free for me... and yes it is much better than spending it on destructive things such as drinking and what not. all i meant was that when you think about how much we put into this its mind blowing

350 $ x month = 30 lbs chicken + 900 eggs + 10lbs whey isolate + bread+pasta + 3 kg dextrose + AAS (no GH) (if on cycle)+gym membership.

so if i gain 15 pound muscle in four months that wud cost me = 1400$

so its 90$/pound of muscle.:D

350 $ x month = 30 lbs chicken + 900 eggs + 10lbs whey isolate + bread+pasta + 3 kg dextrose + AAS (no GH) (if on cycle)+gym membership.

so if i gain 15 pound muscle in four months that wud cost me = 1400$

so its 90$/pound of muscle.:D

i wish $350 would buy all that

Really? This is a cheap sport/hobby compared to other sports. When I raced motocross a bought my 2 race bikes at cost roughly $10,000. Lucky I would get a "practice" bike given to me. (That would cut down on repair cost for my race bikes) And yes, you would need to buy a bike every year, because if you are fast you will destroy a bike in 12 months. Being sponsored I got my saftey gear below cost, but it was still $200-$300. ($750 or more if your not sponsored) Bike mods, if your not sponsored, can be more than the cost of the bike . Races each weekend (gas, entry fees, hotel) range from $150-400, every weekend.
Big difference is there is more support in motocross. Manufacters had a system set up were, if you registered and bought new bikes every couple of years, they would put money on a debit card to help pay for your racing. (they actually stopped the program this year) But enrty level pros make $100,000+ if they get signed to a team. And I know Ricky Carmicheal, the greatest of all time, was making $20 mil a year before he retired.
Jay Cutler making $1 mil a year really isn't that much, kinda makes me sad.

Let's see 100 grams of testosterone powder, 100 grams of npp powder, 100 grams of trenbolone acetate, enough for 2 years or more - < 1k.

Gym ~600

Food and supplements... lets say an extra 100 per wek - 5k.

If I didn't have to eat this would be a cheap hobby.

I would say nearly 7,000 if you include my entire food bill :eek:... but without it closer to 2200ish

I raced motocross too and even though that was the "Cheapest" of the motorycycle sports.. it was still a ton.. 2 bikes (practice and race bike), constant top ends, clutches etc, race fuel.. travel to race, hotel, etc etc etc.. and the contingency offered by the manufacturers was crap.. plus you had to do really well to get any money that way. I agree the pro guys made good cash, but not compared to race car drivers or even motogp guys.. but back to bodybuilding, it really is pretty cheap, unless you get into competitive bodybuilding, but even then, in a year I spend less than I did on moto.

Look at its this way.. its cheaper than the cost of leaving a burning jaguar in the desert with a body in the trunk

Last edited:
I raced motocross too and even though that was the "Cheapest" of the motorycycle sports.. it was still a ton.. 2 bikes (practice and race bike), constant top ends, clutches etc, race fuel.. travel to race, hotel, etc etc etc.. and the contingency offered by the manufacturers was crap.. plus you had to do really well to get any money that way. I agree the pro guys made good cash, but not compared to race car drivers or even motogp guys.. but back to bodybuilding, it really is pretty cheap, unless you get into competitive bodybuilding, but even then, in a year I spend less than I did on moto.

Look at its this way.. its cheaper than the cost of leaving a burning jaguar in the desert with a body in the trunk

With money from the track ("A" class) and cotingency money it made it affordable. But it was hard if you weren't winning. But really, if you rode a Suzuki winning even "B" class would pay you $350 for each class = $700 for two class wins. You know Earl May made $60,000 last year in contingency? He's an ametuer.
Think about how many Pro bodybuilers that would be happy with that.

i really think i spend more on food than anything. Eating a lot of clean food adds up. My gym membership is only $15 dollars a month. Supps arent that expensive. Id say nutrition def. eats up most of my money lol

to dam much i dont even want to think of it, its not even the gear that costs lots its the supps and food

i really think i spend more on food than anything. Eating a lot of clean food adds up. My gym membership is only $15 dollars a month. Supps arent that expensive. Id say nutrition def. eats up most of my money lol

i wish i could find a gym around here for 15 a month.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws