over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to best run HGH for Mass?

letsrun4it

Banned
What is the best way to gain mass using growth? From what I've been reading, 10-15iu 3x/week post work out with 10-20iu of insulin a day. Does that sound about right?

Also running 750mg/week Test C (300 human grade, 450 UG) for the whole offseason.

About me:
I am about to begin my first run on HGH, trying to go from competing at 182 to competing at 198 to fill out the division.

5'11", 30 years old,7 years training, 5 years gear, last 2 years been on straight.

I like to do 2-4uis every morning for a min of 6 months at a time

Slow and steady... along with tolerable sides

I don't think there's anything wrong with running 10 ius of hgh 3 times per day it's just about him much money you want to spend plus 15 to 30 ius of slin it's not for everybody and you have to really know every single thing about it it is extremely dangerous to run slin but at the same time it is safe this is just my opinion

Best way? As much as you can afford (hopefully 10-20iu), every day, plus as much slin AS IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR DIET. If you are only eating 200g of carbs of course it would be stupid to take 40+ iu of slin, but on the other hand if you are eating 400g or more then why not?

2nd best way:

10-20iu GH 3x/week, 2-4 iu all other days
20-50iu slin 3x/week, 1000-1500mg metformin all other days

10 iu postworkout did nothing. Would have to get way more results to justify spending that kind of money

10 iu postworkout did nothing. Would have to get way more results to justify spending that kind of money

Did you use insulin? Without slin gh will never add mass and better used ed as a stay lean agent

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4-5 iu min a day depending on your budget 10 iu would be better but results show best if ran for 4-6 months

What is the best way to gain mass using growth? From what I've been reading, 10-15iu 3x/week post work out with 10-20iu of insulin a day. Does that sound about right?

Also running 750mg/week Test C (300 human grade, 450 UG) for the whole offseason.

About me:
I am about to begin my first run on HGH, trying to go from competing at 182 to competing at 198 to fill out the division.

5'11", 30 years old,7 years training, 5 years gear, last 2 years been on straight.

You nailed it! That's the ticket! ;)

Would that be better than running 3-4iu ed?

---------

Is it worth using less than 4iu a day?
Because 2iu ed of pharm grade would cost as much as 3 x 100/100 peptides where I live

Would that be better than running 3-4iu ed?

---------

Is it worth using less than 4iu a day?
Because 2iu ed of pharm grade would cost as much as 3 x 100/100 peptides where I live

If you are bulking and going for sheer mass then one huge dump of hgh pwo followed by a big bump of insulin a half hour later is the way to go. If I had enough money I would do it everyday until it no longer was effective.

Me personally, I'm going for lean mass and cuts so I just do 5ius preworkout on workout days which is around 4 days a week for my old slow recovering ass. :) Using it less often makes each use more effective due to less receptor down grade(long term thinking), but using it everyday gives the quickest results for a few months(short term thinking).

Some do 5iu every morning. Others like to split it. You can do couple of ius pre-work out with slin and the synergy between them will bring some great results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I would recommend a minimum of 8-10ius a day for at least 3 months with insulin. However, I personally would not do it unless I could run that dosage for at least a year. Of course start low with insulin, around 10ius a day, but you will have to work your way up. Of the big guys I know personally, most are taking 50-100ius insulin a day. Some go much higher, up to 300ius. All of this is assuming you are using US pharm grade HGH.

Does HGH *have* to be ran with Insulin? would I have any negative side effects from 4iu's ED ran for 5-6 months without Insulin?

I'm not looking for stupid mass, Just a nice lean 200lb physique

Does HGH *have* to be ran with Insulin? would I have any negative side effects from 4iu's ED ran for 5-6 months without Insulin?

No, you can run HGH without insulin.

No you don't need to run insulin and yes that dosage will work for sure and no negative side effects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Gh without slin but with gear will keep you nice and lean while you eat to grow and seems to makes the gear work a little better. Probably won't really gain much extra muscle with the gh over gear alone but I honestly do believe there Is some synagy. By keeping you leaner your next cut will be quicker so you can get back to building muscle again sooner too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you are bulking and going for sheer mass then one huge dump of hgh pwo followed by a big bump of insulin a half hour later is the way to go. If I had enough money I would do it everyday until it no longer was effective.

Me personally, I'm going for lean mass and cuts so I just do 5ius preworkout on workout days which is around 4 days a week for my old slow recovering ass. :) Using it less often makes each use more effective due to less receptor down grade(long term thinking), but using it everyday gives the quickest results for a few months(short term thinking).

What would qualify as a huge dump of hgh? And insulin? What if say inly train 5 days a week...just workout day still? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

just a thought jjb.... would doing lets say large amounts of gh but only doing them every other or every 3rd week be anything worthwhile for mass and keeping receptors good.... like instead of 3x a week 10-15... every other week at like 20-25iu a day?? just thinking...

What would qualify as a huge dump of hgh? And insulin? What if say inly train 5 days a week...just workout day still? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

When I ran it for mass it was 10ius HGH immediately PWO IM followed by 10 units humalin-R a half hour later. I can't remember when I took it on off days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws