over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to increase nutrient absorption - as promised

Great question....Celiac is tough...real tough...many times it's just genetic. I assume your frined has major issues when eating something with gluten, so i assume you have taken her off anything containing gluten?

yes, she's on a selective carbohydrate diet. She sometimes eats rice but its very seldom. Otherwise her carbs comes from honey, greens, fruits. She eats primarily raw (besides some rice like I said once every week or so, and eggs every morning and meat at night and cooked greens). Lots of greens, avocados, coconut oil, sprouts.

She still has a lot of nausea (intermittent), facial acne, and trouble gaining weight (she's 101 pounds 5'6").

Trader Joes...

Great advice! I love KIm chee..greek yoguty with all the cultures........my keifer has inulin in it........good stuff.

Not sure which brand you use Phil, I get mine from Trader Joe's which has inulin in it as well.

5. Make Fibrous Carbs a Cornerstone in Your Daily Diet – Include fiber via mainly fruits and veggies in your diet! High fiber fruits and veggies also protect our colons and reduce the chances of you getting bowel diseases including colon cancer. Now remember, when you add in god sources of fiber, that in itself can give you gas until your intestinal flora adjust, and that is precisely what we are after (intestinal flora adjustment – not gas!) If this seems like a lot of fiber for you, just take it slow, gradually add it in. You do not want to shock your body and suddenly go from a small amount to a large amount of fiber in a short period of time.
I would shoot for a serving of one or the other in every meal. Don’t neglect veggies and eat all fruit, as excess fruit itself can cause gastric disturbances. In terms of soluble vs. insoluble fiber, just focus on total grams, as the foods you eat will have a good mix of both most of the time. Also try to eat fruits and veggies that are in season, as they will likely have the highest level of nutrients, and enzyme activity.
can the fiber in fruits and veggies fuel bad bacteria in the intestines too that coule compete with the desirable bacteria?

Also, what do you think about the specific carbohydrate diet? (assuming you've heard).

thanks a lot John! I really admire your knowledge!

yes, she's on a selective carbohydrate diet. She sometimes eats rice but its very seldom. Otherwise her carbs comes from honey, greens, fruits. She eats primarily raw (besides some rice like I said once every week or so, and eggs every morning and meat at night and cooked greens). Lots of greens, avocados, coconut oil, sprouts.

She still has a lot of nausea (intermittent), facial acne, and trouble gaining weight (she's 101 pounds 5'6").

She can eat legumes also such as lentils,beans and peas, also rice bran, raisens,figs and seedy fruits such as strawberries, rasberies and black berries, include in the diet blackstrap molasses, which is high in iron and B vitamin. People with celiac need food rich in iron and B vitamins.

She can take Glutathion 500mg 3 times per day , this is needed for repair of the intestinal track. I would also recomend 2cc weekly vitamin B complex injection, injections are the best because they bypass the digesting system.

Other supplements needed are magnesium 750mg daily helps maintain the body`s normal PH balance, deficiency is common in people with celiac disease, calcium 1,500mg per day.

Thank you for the kind words! In regards to Leucine, I honestly haven't looked at it for fat loss. I have looked at all the research on how it helps kick start protein synthesis. That is why I use it. I try to use it before, after, and the second meal after training.

I haven't looked at L-Norvaline as a GDA either. I'll ask some of my smart freinds about that. I like a combination of ALA, Gymnena Sylvestre (spelling sorry), and Chromium for GDA purposes...

That's a solid combo. Agmatine, and even L-Norvaline is something you should look into.

A GDA formula of 200mg L-Norvaline and 30mg Banaba Leaf could be potent, too.

hey MD,

whats your preferred source for Gymnema Sylvestre, Glutamine, and ALA?

thanks for your all knowledge man

we have kimchee with every meal, do you mean only the cabbage one or is the ones made from radishes or other veg are as good for you?

we have kimchee with every meal, do you mean only the cabbage one or is the ones made from radishes or other veg are as good for you?

hahah..I love your signature quote..!

Usually kimchi is a combination of cabbage, onions, and garlic. The kind that I eat has the following foods listed in this order:
cabbage
red peppers
leeks
green onions
garlic
ginger
sea salt

these are all pretty standard for kimchi. This brand, Sunja's, is actually the only brand I have ever seen in a store and thus tried.

The key to this food, and other veggie dishes is that they are fermented. the healthy lactobacilli I mentioned above is contained in the food...so you are consuming good bacteria..plus you get fiber and digestive enzymes from this stuff.

when i was dieting earlier this year for my shows..I put this on my eggs here and there, and when I had rice, I put it in that. Sometimes I just ate it right out of the jar...

Last edited:
hey MD,

whats your preferred source for Gymnema Sylvestre, Glutamine, and ALA?

thanks for your all knowledge man

I get ALA and Glutamine from Trueprotein, and the Gymnena from Puritan's Pride.

we have here a large variety of kimchi.
it makes things , I guess ,more interesting. the one that is on my plate now is Yeolmu Kimchi :Young Summer Radish Kimchi. taste great with my morning coconut oil egg omelet.:)

Kombucha

My favorite Lactobacilli drink.. Try one with your pre/post workout regime or when you need a natural pickme up..

Awesome information and great post as usual Mountaindog, but why no mention of proper food combining?

I know for myself, and a few friends, that this has had the biggest impact on how easy food is digested.

A long lost, and highly under appreciated, art of eating, I suppose.

Last edited:
Awesome information and great post as usual Mountaindog, but why no mention of proper food combining?

I know for myself, and a few friends, that this has had the biggest impact on how easy food is digested.

A long lost, and highly under appreciated, art of eating, I suppose.

Thank you King.

Because I can only write so much :)

This was a snippet of a much more in depth article I wrote for my website..

JM

hahah..I love your signature quote..!

Usually kimchi is a combination of cabbage, onions, and garlic. The kind that I eat has the following foods listed in this order:
cabbage
red peppers
leeks
green onions
garlic
ginger
sea salt

these are all pretty standard for kimchi. This brand, Sunja's, is actually the only brand I have ever seen in a store and thus tried.

The key to this food, and other veggie dishes is that they are fermented. the healthy lactobacilli I mentioned above is contained in the food...so you are consuming good bacteria..plus you get fiber and digestive enzymes from this stuff.

when i was dieting earlier this year for my shows..I put this on my eggs here and there, and when I had rice, I put it in that. Sometimes I just ate it right out of the jar...

You should see if it pasteurized, if so the healthy bacteria is dead.

You need to make your own if you want healthy bacteria.

This goes for kefir and yogurt as well.

KImchi and sauerkraut are very easy to make.

You should see if it pasteurized, if so the healthy bacteria is dead.

You need to make your own if you want healthy bacteria.

This goes for kefir and yogurt as well.

KImchi and sauerkraut are very easy to make.

hahahaha!! You're telling John Meadows this? :confused:

A supplement with potential microcystins? No thanks.

I was going to take Spirulina until I found that out.

Mountaindog, I have one question which might have been asnwered but I did not see..do you feel that by eating more of the organic approach that you follow that this also has a lot to do with your digestive system? I have found since switching to grass-fed beef that my "flow" is a lot smoother. So with your basic supplement protocol is their times in the day you would recommend the supplements consumed?

Thanks again for some amazing threads and the knowledge you share with us.

From someone who has been overloaded on just about any anti-biotic you can think of, this is a necessary thread! Thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131