over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to quit smoking/weed

selbidE

Try to stay self aware enough to realize your going through a withdrawal so when you get frustrated at work, the gas station, the gym, at home or out with friends try to catch yourself when you start to feel your BP go up and your fuse is pretty short. FORGIVE yourself if you loose your shit now and then.

My ex wife called it pot pms when I would quit. At first I thought about wanting to take it a lot then started to not think about it so much but like K1 said as soon as I was off probation I indulged! And my tolerance was low so I got ripped on an old three year old roach I found under the seat.
great advice

some of the dumbass comments here are annoying

"aw just quit easy as"

we mix fucking tobacco with the weed
You mix weed and tobacco...That's actually the WTF man?!!

WTF is the purpose of that to begin with...Saving money?!

If you were really worried about your health, you wouldn't be smoking either!

Then it goes back to the point, if it is to get high...Move to edibles.

AND you're a cocky fucking prick for someone asking stupid fucking questions about smoking and health.

"Does smoking effect X"..."Is there any other way to get high"

AND you're a cocky fucking prick for someone asking stupid fucking questions about smoking and health.

"Does smoking effect X"..."Is there any other way to get high"
how is that cocky well your sitting there telling me you done the EXACT same thing

quit tobacco was hard aye and weeds easier, you speak of edibles??

THATS MY FUCKING QUESTION THAT YOU ANSWERED
that makes you the same and cocky like me too

all im doing is trying to fucking pick something more healthy and better myself and your calling me cocky wtf
try make my life worse than it is already atm hope it gets you off

You are just being an asshole now. People are responding to YOUR question with their best info and it isn't what you want to hear so you are being a dick.

What is the answer you want to hear? It's clear you want to hear a certain thing and no one is giving that to you. Your best idea is to just be an asshole and make fun of replies. It's not their fault your life sucks.

If you are truly concerned about your health you will stop smoking it's that simple.

You are just being an asshole now. People are responding to YOUR question with their best info and it isn't what you want to hear so you are being a dick.

What is the answer you want to hear? It's clear you want to hear a certain thing and no one is giving that to you. Your best idea is to just be an asshole and make fun of replies. It's not their fault your life sucks.

If you are truly concerned about your health you will stop smoking it's that simple.
aww fuck this
im not an asshole at all
think what yous want this is all just a popularity contest anyway

someone with brains answer this

does smoking weed straight raise haemeglobin
does cbd oil raise haemoglobin
if anyone can answer that id be grateful

if its truly that easy to quit smoking then why does anyone smoke ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if its truly that easy to quit smoking then why does anyone smoke ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Who said it was easy? If you feel the need to make a decision on your health you just do it because it's right, easy or not. Don't be a pussy.

To answer your question: I consume weed because I like it and that is enough for me. I've not experienced bloodwork issues at all. You have plenty of issues, that is very obvious, but weed imo isn't one of them.

Who said it was easy? If you feel the need to make a decision on your health you just do it because it's right, easy or not. Don't be a pussy.

To answer your question: I consume weed because I like it and that is enough for me. I've not experienced bloodwork issues at all. You have plenty of issues, that is very obvious, but weed imo isn't one of them.
whats my issues doctor??

You do your thing man, maybe one of these guys can help you with your issue. I don't have time to deal with some dude that is pissed off because he zipped his pecker up in his fly this morning.

Your posts above (19, 20, 22) show your in some mood this morning with apparently how people took your thread versus how you meant it...Go smoke a joint and chill the fuck out, but don't waste it with mixing tobacco🚭:cool:

If you're looking for an alternative high...Go pop 200-400mg of edibles (exactly what I do lol) and see how you do😵‍💫:oops::LOL:

someone with brains answer this

does smoking weed straight raise haemeglobin
does cbd oil raise haemoglobin
if anyone can answer that id be grateful
Pretty fucking simple dude...Instead of acting like some entitled ass, you could have run a simple fucking google search:

Conclusions— Smoking causes increased blood leukocytes, neutrophils, lymphocytes, and monocytes, as well as increased hematocrit, hemoglobin, and mean corpuscular volume.

Also from NIH.gov:

Our data suggested that chronic use of cannabinoids can lead to deterioration of hematopoietic cells. Chronic use of cannabinoids was consistent with subthreshold/subclinical megaloblastic anemia with iron deficiency. Inflammatory cells, especially neutrophil and monocyte counts were higher in SG compared to CG. Thus, recovery of subclinical hematological parameters should be considered in cannabis use disorder patients.

Done with this thread...Later people :cool:

You do your thing man, maybe one of these guys can help you with your issue. I don't have time to deal with some dude that is pissed off because he zipped his pecker up in his fly this morning.

Your posts above (19, 20, 22) show your in some mood this morning with apparently how people took your thread versus how you meant it...Go smoke a joint and chill the fuck out, but don't waste it with mixing tobacco🚭:cool:

If you're looking for an alternative high...Go pop 200-400mg of edibles (exactly what I do lol) and see how you do😵‍💫:oops::LOL:
dude re read my msgs i swear your getting your lines mixed im not an asshole

im asking how i can drop the tobacco i use to mix with my weed, and somehow ween myself off the strait weed, by maybe going to edibles,,, then in future maybe nothing at all

Pretty fucking simple dude...Instead of acting like some entitled ass, you could have run a simple fucking google search:

Also from NIH.gov:

Done with this thread...Later people :cool:
im not smart enough to understand the nih.gov part please explain ??

to me that means weed DOES NOT RAISE HAEMO

that means my original question is actually smart approach!!!!!!

and wtf your calling me entitled wtf ??? how??? this is like a twilight episode

dude re read my msgs i swear your getting your lines mixed im not an asshole

im asking how i can drop the tobacco i use to mix with my weed, and somehow ween myself off the strait weed, by maybe going to edibles,,, then in future maybe nothing at all
Alright...If you are only using the tobacco mixed in your joints, that should be an easy drop and just replace that amount with more weed.

From there, if you want to quit smoking, you have to start switching up between joints, to vapes (to lose some of that smoking routine), from there do vapes and edibles, while you ween yourself down off the vapes.

Obviously DON'T do 200-400mg...I did not know that until I posted a thread in here about the different THC products BUT apparently the guys in here say that is WAY TOO high lol?! But I do it to actually get high, so the higher the dose the higher you can get lol.

That's probably your best option...Like I said above I still do all, so I'm in no place to give advise on how to quit. Best of luck to you and congrats if you do my man...I have been doing the shit for over 30yrs now😖🫣

Alright...If you are only using the tobacco mixed in your joints, that should be an easy drop and just replace that amount with more weed.

From there, if you want to quit smoking, you have to start switching up between joints, to vapes (to lose some of that smoking routine), from there do vapes and edibles, while you ween yourself down off the vapes.

Obviously DON'T do 200-400mg...I did not know that until I posted a thread in here about the different THC products BUT apparently the guys in here say that is WAY TOO high lol?! But I do it to actually get high, so the higher the dose the higher you can get lol.

That's probably your best option...Like I said above I still do all, so I'm in no place to give advise on how to quit. Best of luck to you and congrats if you do my man...I have been doing the shit for over 30yrs now😖🫣
yess!!!!!!!!!! you get me now!!
i can do that!!

so thats how you got off tobacco in first place?

does weed alone (through vape)
increase haemoglobin ?

and where im from yes everyone mixes weed with tobacco, it saves money and burns easier
i thought they did that everywhere? just much less tobacco?

ok so my haemoglobin and hematocrit are always elevated
everything else is in range, platelets are perfect so no clotting risks

but the more i research the more it points to lungs having difficulty pumping oxygen which is raising hemo and hematocrit to compensate?

so its either smoking or sleep apnea (i hope) which im 100% sure i have sleep apnea, sleep study is next week

but i need to quit smoking and have been smoking since a young teen

i dont like tobacco at all, i think i can stop but i do love weed, it calms me down

is there a way to safely have weed ? i hear vaping thc oil is the go these days ? would this help with my haemoglobin and hematocrit ??
the vape seems good because it also helps with the whole 'routine of smoking' , i think alot of the addiction is the habit of smoking
e.g after a meal, lunch break at work , when bored , at the of the movie etc etc
but is the vape safer or better for body ? i still dont know this ?
if there was a way i could have weed without needing to smoke it id be set

Okay, I'm confused. You have high H & H and no one has asked what gear you're on. You mention smoking or sleep apnea as the possible culprits but we know that Testosterone and many AAS cause elevated H & H. So, what gear are you using currently?

yess!!!!!!!!!! you get me now!!
i can do that!!

so thats how you got off tobacco in first place?

does weed alone (through vape)
increase haemoglobin ?

and where im from yes everyone mixes weed with tobacco, it saves money and burns easier
i thought they did that everywhere? just much less tobacco?

From NIH.gov:
To compensate the decreased oxygen delivering capacity, smokers maintain a higher hemoglobin level than non-smokers

When I quit smoking cigarettes, both times I did it cold turkey...Just stopped. Only lasted 18 months each time before I was able to use an excuse good enough lol. I smoke a pack per day now and another 2-3 joints worth of weed now that it's legal.

NOW...Being honest, the only way I see myself quitting smoking cigarettes, which I have been planning, is heading back over to AU for a few months where they are $60/pk w/tax!!! That is the best motivator you will ever have if you ignore the obvious health as being #1 motivation lol.

Haven't seen anyone mix both since the 80s when the older cats were doing it to save on money + cigs + pot lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131