over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you rate QV products ?

ray425

Registered
I was at sum other boards and they were being pretty harsh, about BD, and QV gear coming from IP.

The members here that have used these products how would you rate them?

Right now im on QV Test Enan, and QV Parabolon 80.
So far so good for me, but im curious on yall guys :)

i love them. ran the sus and para and great results. the deca is great to. all good

the stuff is fantanstic.

i ran test e at 500 wk and par at 160 wk.

the end result was amazing.

i would rate it a 10 all they way. ur going to enjoy ur stack.

I was at sum other boards and they were being pretty harsh, about BD, and QV gear coming from IP.

The members here that have used these products how would you rate them?

Right now im on QV Test Enan, and QV Parabolon 80.
So far so good for me, but im curious on yall guys :)

I am on the Stanzoil right now doing 1 c mon wed fri 300mg a week slight hardness but not like the Water stuff

As good or better then the original

is IP's the same as asia's?

i hope thats not a stupid question lol

great stuff! did there andropen, deca, primo, sus, cyp, mast and tabs are great. cant beat the price and service.

Like IPs line more than the original to be honest wit hyou. All were painless but yielded quality results! I'm actually going to stick with QV from now on.

I recently tried the QV test enanthate and I am seriously convinced that it was mislabeled tren. I've never used tren but I had all the sides: no libido, got leaner/lost some water weight, crazy aggression and anxiety, some fatigue, sweating, headaches. I run test year round so I know what test does to me and it isn't that. Anyone ever experience this with QV? If I'm right, then his tren is good at least.

Last edited:
I recently tried the QV test enanthate and I am seriously convinced that it was mislabeled tren. I've never used tren but I had all the sides: no libido, got leaner/lost some water weight, crazy aggression and anxiety, some fatigue, sweating, headaches. I run test year round so I know what test does to me and it isn't that. Anyone ever experience this with QV? If I'm right, then his tren is good at least.

hmmm.... tren gave me terrible insomnia, and awesome strength, did you get these sides?

i cant offer experience on the current QV stuff - yet :) i actually did not like the original QV stuff except their winny. i have done a bit of research and have found that the general concensus is that the new QV stuff is actually better than the orginal. many people are saying its overdosed and very potent.

hmmm.... tren gave me terrible insomnia, and awesome strength, did you get these sides?

i cant offer experience on the current QV stuff - yet :) i actually did not like the original QV stuff except their winny. i have done a bit of research and have found that the general concensus is that the new QV stuff is actually better than the orginal. many people are saying its overdosed and very potent.

No insomnia but I did notice an unusual strength increase on top of the other sides. I never feel that way on test. It's too bad because I have heard such good things about the QV test enanthate.

hope this isnt a stupid question, but can someone bump asia's qv as same as IP's?

As i understand it, IP owns the rights to QV now and makes the new QV line. It is not the same stuff as the old QV he just bought the name because people know the brand. I beleive he or someone has done the same thing with BD. Correct me if im wrong.

No insomnia but I did notice an unusual strength increase on top of the other sides. I never feel that way on test. It's too bad because I have heard such good things about the QV test enanthate.

What was the batch and expiry date on your bottle? I have like 10 bottles of QV test e. The last 3 were from a different order than the others and the oil looks a little different than the others when light is shown through it...Leaves me a little concearened to run them. They're from the same source but it says same batch number and yet the oil on the last 3 is noticibly cloudy.

qv stuff

Ok, ive tried the qv sus250, tren hex and primo.
i have to admit, that qv tren hex was the best ive tried, 160/mg/wk was insane. the sus250 is legit, and im doing 1g/primo/week, all this with no pain injecting. great stuff imho.

Ok, ive tried the qv sus250, tren hex and primo.
i have to admit, that qv tren hex was the best ive tried, 160/mg/wk was insane. the sus250 is legit, and im doing 1g/primo/week, all this with no pain injecting. great stuff imho.

How are you finding the primo at 1g/week. Always fancied doing high dose primo.

People love to hate on a good thing...try it yourself and see what happens.

I am pretty sure the good out weighs the bad.

I hate when people say things are fake because they did not take care of the steps before they received their gear....LIKE!!! proper nutrtion, rest, and training. Some think because they stick themselves with test, they are going to be the next RONNIE...sad it does not work that way. Anyways, try it for yourself and see...BIG A would NOT have a shitty sponsor on here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131