over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

humane soceity are F'ed up...

Are you guys that deep in the dark?!! I'm not the fuckin dog whisper guy but I can handle any dog just about...red zone or not...This ignorant shit just saddens me and maybe I need to take a step back...not sure about the decisions being made here...:rolleyes:

I believe that it is in fact the owners fault. I would travel to correct the behavior of any dog. I just wish I had the money to continue to travel like that. I don't think that there is a domestic animal that I can't handle.

I do not believe that KPR is doing what is right...maybe he's not well equiped like myself but there's something def. wrong here...I don't trust the way he's handling his pups. Give me a half hour....

well we have a lab and a mutt and the chiuwawa and the rottie..the chiawawa jumpedc off the couch and sat down,and the rottie went over there and took his head off..just out of nowhere..bam!!

i mean i dont want anything to happen to the rottie either,i mean that is why i rescued him in the first place..but he has to go from here,and im not sure i would feel comfortable giving him to someone else..i would feel terrible it he did this again or worse to a human..

well we have a lab and a mutt and the chiuwawa and the rottie..the chiawawa jumpedc off the couch and sat down,and the rottie went over there and took his head off..just out of nowhere..bam!!

i mean i dont want anything to happen to the rottie either,i mean that is why i rescued him in the first place..but he has to go from here,and im not sure i would feel comfortable giving him to someone else..i would feel terrible it he did this again or worse to a human..

You gave the dog a second chance at life and it literally bit the chihuahua's head off? Holy crap! You know damn well if the chihuahua was someone else's dog, the dog catcher would be killing that dog sooner or later...

Last time I heard only cats had 9 lives. ;)

You gave the dog a second chance at life and it literally bit the chihuahua's head off? Holy crap! You know damn well if the chihuahua was someone else's dog, the dog catcher would be killing that dog sooner or later...

Last time I heard only cats had 9 lives. ;)

he walked over to the chiuwawa and snapped at his head real fast,and very hard..the dog curled up for 10-20 secs and kicked and died right there,he was bleeding out of his nose mouth and ears..not sure why he did it..they get along fine.

i dont know really what else to say..im sorry but he has to go so....

and yes im sure im spelling chiuwawa wrong :)

Are you guys that deep in the dark?!! I'm not the fuckin dog whisper guy but I can handle any dog just about...red zone or not...This ignorant shit just saddens me and maybe I need to take a step back...not sure about the decisions being made here...:rolleyes:

I believe that it is in fact the owners fault. I would travel to correct the behavior of any dog. I just wish I had the money to continue to travel like that. I don't think that there is a domestic animal that I can't handle.

I do not believe that KPR is doing what is right...maybe he's not well equiped like myself but there's something def. wrong here...I don't trust the way he's handling his pups. Give me a half hour....

we are deep in the dark?? ok he should keep the dog that just killed his other dog, with kids in the house. great idea

I remember finding a lost beautiful Husky a few months ago on my way to the gym, it was late around midnight so I put him in the backseat of my car and he was really friendly and calm, I call the cops and they tell me to take the dog to the Humane society where a cop would find a place for the dog... I get there and I'm tryna hand the dog to the cop and the cop is shit scared and he tells me "dogs don't like radios, don't let him near me" I was like huh what???? I hope they didn't kill that husky, maybe I shoulda just kept him

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws