over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Feel Great on Proviron

Check liver values on Mesterolone, they can rise. I dont think its a long term TRT addition because of this.

TRT + HCG + HGH.

When used with a true TRT dose you don't need much for a positive effect, 12.5mg day.
With 12.5-25mg daily along with TRT I haven't had any problems with liver values.

Proviron is the most under-rated steroid there is!NOTHING gives me me a much harder and fuller look! I do 50mg a day non-stop

Proviron is the most under-rated steroid there is!NOTHING gives me me a much harder and fuller look! I do 50mg a day non-stop
It doesn't do a thing for fullness. Now, if it makes you harder or "tighter" I can totally understand that.

Odd, as Mesterolone is not anabolic in human skeletal muscle tissue.

*weakly binding*

If you have any data supporting its anabolic in human skeletal muscle, please post away. I recall it converts to another metabolite (cant remember) which is not anabolic in human skeletal muscle.

If you have any data supporting its anabolic in human skeletal muscle, please post away. I recall it converts to another metabolite (cant remember) which is not anabolic in human skeletal muscle.

..... Yeah I dont copy and paste..... Proviron is an agonist of the androgen receptor, this leads to "anabolism," even with weak binding potential and with it 3α-HSD deactivation.

..... Yeah I dont copy and paste..... Proviron is an agonist of the androgen receptor, this leads to "anabolism," even with weak binding potential and with it 3α-HSD deactivation.

Nothing wrong with copy and pasting from your own website :) haha

"Proviron is a modified derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) via the addition of a methyl group on its first carbon (1-methyl dihydrotestosterone). As previously mentioned, it is an extremely weak anabolic, which is why Proviron is almost always referred to as an androgen (or androgenic steroid). Studies have demonstrated the reason for its weak anabolic effects: it shares with its parent compound (DHT) a similar property – it is rapidly metabolized and broken down into inactive metabolites once it enters into muscle tissue.

This has always been the problem with dihydrotestosterone itself – once it enters muscle tissue, the enzyme 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (where it is in very high concentration in muscle tissue) binds to it, and renders it inactive by converting it into a compound that has no anabolic effects. This is the real reason for Proviron’s weak anabolic effects. There have been false rumors about Proviron’s weak anabolic nature in circulation among bodybuilding communities that Proviron “blocks the androgen receptor in muscle tissue”, which is wrong, and this rumor should therefore be put to rest."

Source: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/proviron-mesterolone/

Nothing wrong with copy and pasting from your own website :) haha

"Proviron is a modified derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) via the addition of a methyl group on its first carbon (1-methyl dihydrotestosterone). As previously mentioned, it is an extremely weak anabolic, which is why Proviron is almost always referred to as an androgen (or androgenic steroid). Studies have demonstrated the reason for its weak anabolic effects: it shares with its parent compound (DHT) a similar property – it is rapidly metabolized and broken down into inactive metabolites once it enters into muscle tissue.

This has always been the problem with dihydrotestosterone itself – once it enters muscle tissue, the enzyme 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (where it is in very high concentration in muscle tissue) binds to it, and renders it inactive by converting it into a compound that has no anabolic effects. This is the real reason for Proviron’s weak anabolic effects. There have been false rumors about Proviron’s weak anabolic nature in circulation among bodybuilding communities that Proviron “blocks the androgen receptor in muscle tissue”, which is wrong, and this rumor should therefore be put to rest."

Source: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/proviron-mesterolone/

Also from your website:

"An added benefit of Proviron is its ability to have a high affinity for SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), which is a protein that binds to anabolic steroids in the bloodstream (namely, Testosterone) and renders them completely inactive once bound. The use of Proviron in this case alongside other anabolic steroids may magnify the activity and effects of other anabolic steroids through this pathway, leaving more unbound and free Testosterone to perform its job."

This, as I mentioned before, shows the difference between using a compound like Proviron in isolation, versus using it as we all do, in polypharmacy.

Proviron, as a strong androgen with a high affinity for SHBG, will bind to SHBG and lower it, therefore leaving the individual with higher levels of free testosterone or whatever other androgens they are taking along with the Proviron.

I would agree that by itself, Proviron has little or no anabolic activity. However, taken along with test or other compounds, the individual might gain more muscle, not directly because of the Proviron, but indirectly because of higher free levels of test and other more anabolic compounds.

Nobody's going to gain muscle from Proviron by itself. But taking Test and Proviron, they may gain more muscle from the Test, because of the actions of Proviron.

Also from your website:

"An added benefit of Proviron is its ability to have a high affinity for SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), which is a protein that binds to anabolic steroids in the bloodstream (namely, Testosterone) and renders them completely inactive once bound. The use of Proviron in this case alongside other anabolic steroids may magnify the activity and effects of other anabolic steroids through this pathway, leaving more unbound and free Testosterone to perform its job."

This, as I mentioned before, shows the difference between using a compound like Proviron in isolation, versus using it as we all do, in polypharmacy.

Proviron, as a strong androgen with a high affinity for SHBG, will bind to SHBG and lower it, therefore leaving the individual with higher levels of free testosterone or whatever other androgens they are taking along with the Proviron.

I would agree that by itself, Proviron has little or no anabolic activity. However, taken along with test or other compounds, the individual might gain more muscle, not directly because of the Proviron, but indirectly because of higher free levels of test and other more anabolic compounds.

Nobody's going to gain muscle from Proviron by itself. But taking Test and Proviron, they may gain more muscle from the Test, because of the actions of Proviron.

Yes, I agree this is one of the major benefits from using proviron, especially with TRT when you can really see the effects of higher free test. This coupled with the need for lower amounts of AI make it a great (but costly) complement TRT or a blast/cycle (depending on what other compounds are being used). If one was also using a compound like Masteron then I don't think there would be much benefit to using proviron as Masteron also has a strong binding affinity for SHBG and has anti-estrogen effects as well.

Also from your website:

You're assuming bound testosterone is useless?

I see your point, but how many people have really noticed increased lean muscle accrual when lowering SHBG? Is SHBG that much of a problem? On exogenous testosterone, I think not.

My point is that lowering SHBG, IMO, is not going to turbo charge your AAS cycle. TRT, maybe. On cycle, no.

You're assuming bound testosterone is useless?

I see your point, but how many people have really noticed increased lean muscle accrual when lowering SHBG? Is SHBG that much of a problem? On exogenous testosterone, I think not.

My point is that lowering SHBG, IMO, is not going to turbo charge your AAS cycle. TRT, maybe. On cycle, no.

The role of SHBG is a whole other debate that people can argue about, but most people would agree that higher free testosterone is desirable (although it also comes with higher free E2 as well, as SHBG declines.)

Some of us have high SHBG, because of genetic or lifestyle factors or a combination of the two. Of course you can always lower SHBG by taking more test or another androgen...Trestolone and Trenbolone both dropped my SHBG through the floor. But then of course you have to deal with the side effects of the higher test, Trest, Tren, or whatever.

Adding Proviron or Masteron to TRT or a cycle may, depending on the individual, be a better way to get more out of less, rather than just adding more and more. But everything depends on the individual and how they respond to different compounds.

I love proviron since I've been on TRT. I've posted it on here before. My free test levels always come out near twice the max allowed values while my total testosterone is around 1100. That's on 25mg proviron eod to sometimes ed. Anytime I'm in Turkey I stock up for a few years.

That's what I've always run, the Bayer Proviron as pictured above. If you've ran it for more than a year, try stopping it and see how you feel.

For me, after I had run Proviron for over 2 years, I became ill and had what I would describe as withdrawal symptoms 2 days after I tried to discontinue the Proviron, as mentioned in the study I posted above:

I love Proviron and it has a lot to offer, but running it long-term can have consequences if you try to stop, whether that's because of it's effects on DHEA as posited above, or perhaps it's effects on endogenous DHT.

Just something to consider.
That's what I've always run, the Bayer Proviron as pictured above. If you've ran it for more than a year, try stopping it and see how you feel.

For me, after I had run Proviron for over 2 years, I became ill and had what I would describe as withdrawal symptoms 2 days after I tried to discontinue the Proviron, as mentioned in the study I posted above:

I love Proviron and it has a lot to offer, but running it long-term can have consequences if you try to stop, whether that's because of it's effects on DHEA as posited above, or perhaps it's effects on endogenous DHT.

Just something to consider.
What was your daily dose that lead to the cessation depression?

Disregard, it was 25 mgs, just saw the post

That's right, 25mg per day, or later even a half or quarter tab. Just as long as I had some Proviron in my system, I felt alright. But when I tried to discontinue it completely, I felt very ill and had what I would term withdrawal symptoms, just like the men in the study I posted.

Whether that is because of an effect on DHEA as suggest in the study, or because taking an exogenous DHT might have an effect on your body's own ability to synthesize it's own DHT by 5-AR, I don't know.

All I know is, I felt bad, really awful and sick, when I tried to stop, developed some gyno, and felt much better once I went back on.

That's right, 25mg per day, or later even a half or quarter tab. Just as long as I had some Proviron in my system, I felt alright. But when I tried to discontinue it completely, I felt very ill and had what I would term withdrawal symptoms, just like the men in the study I posted.

Whether that is because of an effect on DHEA as suggest in the study, or because taking an exogenous DHT might have an effect on your body's own ability to synthesize it's own DHT by 5-AR, I don't know.

All I know is, I felt bad, really awful and sick, when I tried to stop, developed some gyno, and felt much better once I went back on.
Well damn! And I thought going on TRT was a 'NO TURNING BACK NOW!' situation! Fuggit, buy the ticket, take the ride....all the way to the grave!

Well damn! And I thought going on TRT was a 'NO TURNING BACK NOW!' situation! Fuggit, buy the ticket, take the ride....all the way to the grave!

It seems that way, at least in my case. Not everyone experiences this, so you may be different.

I tried to get off Proviron, Masteron, and other DHT derivatives last spring (2019). Felt very ill at first, low libido, developed gyno. Tried to replace it with Trestolone and got REALLY BAD gyno. Got off everything but 200mg Test all last summer, gyno faded away but I never felt well. Went back up to 400mg Test last September, and felt much better, but still never had the same libido and good feeling I had before.

Even now that I've added Proviron back in for the last few months, I still don't feel well, and have poor libido. So there may be other factors at work. Or I'm just screwed up, which the most likely scenario.

But in any event, I have felt progressively worse and had worsening libido, for over a year and a half now, and I can't figure out how to turn it around, Proviron or no Proviron.

It seems that way, at least in my case. Not everyone experiences this, so you may be different.

I tried to get off Proviron, Masteron, and other DHT derivatives last spring (2019). Felt very ill at first, low libido, developed gyno. Tried to replace it with Trestolone and got REALLY BAD gyno. Got off everything but 200mg Test all last summer, gyno faded away but I never felt well. Went back up to 400mg Test last September, and felt much better, but still never had the same libido and good feeling I had before.

Even now that I've added Proviron back in for the last few months, I still don't feel well, and have poor libido. So there may be other factors at work. Or I'm just screwed up, which the most likely scenario.

But in any event, I have felt progressively worse and had worsening libido, for over a year and a half now, and I can't figure out how to turn it around, Proviron or no Proviron.
If I were you, I'd start taking Tribestan and Humanofort for your libido. Tribestan @ 1 tab, 4-6 times a day with food and Humanofort 200 mgs. A.M. and 200 mgs. P.M.

Have you tried this?

If I were you, I'd start taking Tribestan and Humanofort for your libido. Tribestan @ 1 tab, 4-6 times a day with food and Humanofort 200 mgs. A.M. and 200 mgs. P.M.

Have you tried this?

No, I haven't ever tried the Humanofort. I might have tried the Tribestan or some type of Tribulus sometime back in the 1980's, but nothing recently.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131