over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just got engaged.

Congratulations Pesty. You were kinda grumpy for a spell a few years back. I hope the 3 of you make each other very happy.

I am old, we tend to get grumpy. :D

Congratulations Pesty. You were kinda grumpy for a spell a few years back. I hope the 3 of you make each other very happy.

PS - Lots of thanks for the photos of Vlad the Impaler's Castle. The bad guys from those days made the bad guys of our time seem like good guys.

Does everyone know how a person is impaled? It's not fun.

I've been impaled on two non consecutive occasions. Ten stitches and three stitches. It's not fun but I'm not a fun guy.

congrats man.

glad to hear you are happy.

being happy is THE MOST important thing in life.

:cool:

That's great Pesty! All the best to you and the new family!!

Bro I am happy for you but I am going to be a bit blunt because I care bout you pesty. This has happen to me before and I hope and pray this will not happen to you. My ex wife was from Philippines and she has 2 sons. When her 2 sons finished nursing in Manila they both came over and things change because she used me for visa and wanted her 2 sons here for better life and lifestyle. I am only speaking from experience bro. Hope that doesn't happen to you. Anyway I am happy now with my gal of nearly 2 years and planning to get marry next year. Good luck bro wish you both and her daughter happiness for the future.

Congrats bro... She's a pretty lady

At first I though the title of this thread was "I just got enraged" and was convinced it was gonna be another tren thread :D

Congrats man, hope the two of you are happy together.

Congrats Bro! As long as she makes ya happy and ya get along with the kid that is all that it takes to have a long happy life.

Bro I am happy for you but I am going to be a bit blunt because I care bout you pesty. This has happen to me before and I hope and pray this will not happen to you. My ex wife was from Philippines and she has 2 sons. When her 2 sons finished nursing in Manila they both came over and things change because she used me for visa and wanted her 2 sons here for better life and lifestyle. I am only speaking from experience bro. Hope that doesn't happen to you. Anyway I am happy now with my gal of nearly 2 years and planning to get marry next year. Good luck bro wish you both and her daughter happiness for the future.

^This

but best of luck, and congrats

So how long did you know her before you decided to get married?

congrats brother hope the best for you but may i ask why you went to romainia to find a woman and then get engaged? i am assuming you are from the good ol US of A. alot of these woman from eastern bloc countries just want to get into this country and will marry men move here and then the shannanigans start once they become americanized. i hope and pray this is not your situation and everything works out great....no good ol USA woman out there for ya?

Not sure how they did it but I think in Vietnam they used to put the guys up on top of a big spike naked with the spike going up the old you know what, and its the force of gravity that eventually forces it all the way through.

She is beautiful and looks like a good girl. I really hope that you are all happy here. Congrats.

congrats brother hope the best for you but may i ask why you went to romainia to find a woman and then get engaged? i am assuming you are from the good ol US of A. alot of these woman from eastern bloc countries just want to get into this country and will marry men move here and then the shannanigans start once they become americanized. i hope and pray this is not your situation and everything works out great....no good ol USA woman out there for ya?

I been going to Romania for several years. I happen to have friends there. One friend introduce me to her. I didn't go over there for her, I met her while visiting friends. ;) Doesn't matter where you find someone you love. As long as both are happy and want the same things in life. :)

PS: Unless you been there, I wouldn't judge people or stereotype them. ;)

Last edited:
judging by the pic of your friend and the other girls friend, she must really love.... The idea of living in America. I know more than a few people that married for American visa`s and its usually not what either side bargained for. Good luck.

Thats great man congrates Im due for wedding very soon as well

Stick with Japanese and Korean girls. You will not regret it.

PS - Lots of thanks for the photos of Vlad the Impaler's Castle. The bad guys from those days made the bad guys of our time seem like good guys.

They heated a skewer and lowered you onto it via the anoos as the first point of entry. The more he disliked you the slower it was done. Back then power was absolute and people took full advantage. Even so Id still rather live back then than today. Every day may have been a struggle but there was such a thing as honor and being a warrior too.

Also. I still wouldnt want my head cut off like some do today, prefer to not have to make that choice.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws