over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just have to say it.

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just had to say it.(Levrone Video)

Sorry i can't help it.
I just seen Kevin Levrone M3 video.
The guy's an ass and he train like pussy(Beside The military press delt was good,bench press,strong as fuck on pressing movement 5pps!,shrug..), he's arrogant as fuck,full of himself. Man i dont know what the hell he's doing.It's like he has a super reaction to Gear,he explode then when he's off he seem like average joe. I just can't believe it... :confused: Maybe i just get carried away with watching Dorian and Ronnie video...this is just BS

Last edited:
you really think he comes off?

Shit If he doesn't even come off ,he's more pathetic than i thought!I seen pics of him training when he seem like off...

kevin did come off.

I saw Kevin at the MrO expo in oct and he looked like your average gym rat with a little bigger arms. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and jeans and other than his arms (which still have awesome shape-no where near as big) the rest of him looked like a fitness model (Frank Sepe). Maybe it's just because he was surrounded by monsters and I'm used to the way he used to look but it it seemed like he really shrunk. He said he's been off since last Mr O and judging from how he looked I believe him. He wasn't very freindly either. He just kinda hung out at the weider booth with his backed turned to the people approaching while he talked to his freinds.

Yes KEVIN is known for his reverse way of doing things. He tends to gain his weight when he comes to a contest...then his off season is a real OFF season...he shrinks like 30lbs.

Crazy genetics if you ask me

dont know if he will be back.....

rumors have said he is into movies and acting now, claims that he may be back on the stage but I dont know, I think the way he looks now he comfy and happy being that way. I thought his movie M3 was not that bad, he may not do a 800+lbs deadlift but he moved some weight ( more so then jay cutler in his newest dvd). His training is different, but there is a positive point to not weighing as much in the off-season is that when u get into the contest prep his skin actually stretches due to the adaptation of the muscle growing. Instead of weighing 50+ lbs over competition weight and trying to get your skin to retract to the muscle after months of having it stretched due to the fat and water rentention. So he actually fills out while dieting and instead of trying to get his skin to come back.
gooey

I think it's kind of funny to hear people criticize someone like Kevin. He may be a prick, but that's not the point. The point is, that this dude is one of the greatest bodybuilders on the planet. His genetics are truly freakish. If he shrinks so much in off season that he looks like a regular guy, then come contest time can blow up and compete against the world's greatest and actually do well, you have to give him some credit.

Another weird thing I've noticed is this. Why is it that the better shape and conditioning you achieve, the better you are expected to look all the time? I've even noticed this with myself. If I spend several months training hard and dieting and get myself looking really good I am expected to look like that, or better all the time. Sometimes when I have to slip on the diet, or if I get sick and drop some weight, or definition, all I hear from people is how bad I look, even though I STILL look 10 times better than them. What the hell is that about?

Last edited:
In a word BBJ......

ENVY!

I like him as a bodybuilder but as a person his pesonality he is rude and if your not female he just kinda acts annoyed. Not easily approachable. MM

I know Kevin pretty good and he is just weird. Sometimes real cool and sometimes not. I really think he has a chemical imbalance.
He just flat out stops training and gear for long peroids, and gears up 12wks before an show and trains. But thats why he never makes any inprovment in his weak areas (legs/back) because he doesnt train year round. Then he gets upset when he doesnt place well.

MikeS said:
I know Kevin pretty good and he is just weird. Sometimes real cool and sometimes not. I really think he has a chemical imbalance.
He just flat out stops training and gear for long peroids, and gears up 12wks before an show and trains. But thats why he never makes any inprovment in his weak areas (legs/back) because he doesnt train year round. Then he gets upset when he doesnt place well.

i was reading about that too,and the new thing is hes trying to get in to movies.it was in muscle fitness with his pic he looked like Vin Diesel.it was funny,but i wish him the best.

I wouldnt compare his as small as vin diesel have you seen him in his last movie doesnt even look like he has ever seen a gym. Look at the previews I dont think kevin will ever look that bad he seems to have started with a good foundation before using unlike vin looks. MM

massmonster32 said:
I wouldnt compare his as small as vin diesel have you seen him in his last movie doesnt even look like he has ever seen a gym. Look at the previews I dont think kevin will ever look that bad he seems to have started with a good foundation before using unlike vin looks. MM

you kidding:)i didnt see him yet,but if he looks like shit,of well.yeh kevin going to look better,but still once you see him in his best and you see him right now,its just diferent person.but still good luck to him

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear