over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just wanted to give a little heads up

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
sometime around the seventh Anointeds ( not the anointed who got popped a new guy ) is going to be advertising here, outlawmuscle steroidsuperboard, and anabolic paradise. it will be security products for cusumers and business men. Good stuff he has shared with me.

But what i am most excited about is Big A is letting me jointly moderate a no holds barred open discussion on prurchasing, packaging, paying, recieving payment, mailboxes, how and where to find them, remailers, computer security and on and on. This will be on his World Discussions board and the section already is up but I won't have time to really contribute for about a week. but we are collectively going to increase our knowledge base so we all stand a better chance of staying out of trouble. It will be questions and honest answers. It will be whats hot and whats not. It will be newbes and it will be vets. It will be sources and it will be customers. It will be people who have beeen popped and those that avoided it.

But it will be all reviewed and depersonalized before it is posted.

It is in the world discussions site where steroid laws vary all over the world, it should be free and open discussion.

We will see how it goes.

I love this stuff because I honestly believe that with no criminal record and following strict practices chances are you can operate two to three years and never be identified and if you happen to be popped and you have followed all the strict business practices you take a minimal hit and plead to a misdemeaner. Of course i don't live in the US anymore so I am not sure exactly whether things have changed since I did. Thats what it's about to stay current and protect.

I am an optomist,

But I also went down that road all the way.

Allbeef

BIg A will have the final say on content, but it may be the most valuable forum in the world. And he had the vision and the balls to say okay let see what we can do to help as many of our like minded brothers around the wotld as we can.

great idea... Especially with how things have been lately.

Allbeef you have been a great help to our board lately, especially in this area-along with JJ. We appreciate your contributions. Great idea from you and BigA.

yeah man..sounds good... looking froward to it...we can all use that info..its a shame it is the way it is...but it will be nice to have a go to reference to stay safe
Thx All Beef and Big A

and Actually big Al or should I say Big Balls

Last night gave me his vision that expands the topic from strictly gear to anything contraband and any information that can help allow the safe passage of contraband items through countries customs. It's a world wide discussion. We are gioing to draw from China Russia, India, pakistan, mexico, panama, anywhere and everywhere. It also allows us the ability to globally address issues and not make it a US specific forum. Much of it will be, but there are always new opportunities popping up and new problems to overcome.

Big Al understands that.

Allbeef

WHY DO I DO IT? BECAUSE I LOVED THE GAME THOUGH I DON'T PLAY IT ANYMORE, BUT IF I CAN SAVE ONE POOR SON OF A BITCH FROM RUINING HIS LIFE WHETHER IT BE A KID OR A COP IT WILL BE WORTH IT TO ME.

yOU SEE ON THE GADE WE USED TO TAKE KINDLY TO ALOT OF COPS PARTICULARLY THOSE WHO JUICED. i WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK TO THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Stop calling me Big Al dammit! LOL

Oh it's Big Asshole LOL

Names have never been a strong attribute of mine, but you can be pretty certain i will get it at least half right from now on. Thanks for saying something as it is easy e nough to make your self an idiot on a board without having to add insult to injury.

AB

LMAO @ Big Al. I have a mental picture of a fat Italian guy sitting in a dark restaurant being fed canoli's by a hot young brunette with huge boobs. Hehehe. Go Big Al!:D

PB

Paul Bunyan said:
LMAO @ Big Al. I have a mental picture of a fat Italian guy sitting in a dark restaurant being fed canoli's by a hot young brunette with huge boobs. Hehehe. Go Big Al!:D

PB

Hey, my uncle has nothing to do with this. jk.

Paul Bunyan said:

PB

:D

That sounds GREAT!

I am POSITIVE we could all benefit from a forum dedicated to subjects matter like that. :)

There was a "Big GAY AL" on an old Southpark episode! LMAO :cheeky-s' Dressed in ritzy clothes and talked with a lisp .

Think he had BIG GAY AL's Animal Sanctuary out in the woods or something. Remember that? I think Cartmans dog (who wore a pink scarf) was humping other boy dogs he hee

Concerning the OTHER subject of this thread: A person can buy/sell for a decade easily without running into legal problems. I would be more than happy to help out in the advice department on this AND what to do in case one does happen to run into trouble. Hell, might as well make me the judge jury and commissioner on that board!

<<no offense BigA just a little fun and teazin going on. lol>>

Jerkyboy said:
There was a "Big GAY AL" on an old Southpark episode! LMAO :cheeky-s' Dressed in ritzy clothes and talked with a lisp .

shhhhhhhh, dont' tell anyone! :eek:

AB drop me the link to this discussion bro, sorry I didn't return your voicemail I've been sick and I couldn't help you on the account right now I have another weeks before my paper work is processed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws