over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i miss mike

sweet vid bro!

Tyson is truely amazing. It's a shame he got mixed up with Don King.

he coulda been the best ever imo but too bad Cuz died and he joined with that idion Don King.

Some of the most vicious knockouts you would want to see. He was the destroyer of dreams.

Two things that fucked Tyson's career:

1. Splitting from/the passing away of Cus D'Amato

2. Don King

Tyson had the mind/will power of a child. Cus was able to tame that and keep him focused. Don King saw nothing but a susbstantial paycheck in Tyson and did nothing but exploit him to that end.

:mad:

as a person i cant stand him. any man who lays a hand on a women is NOT a man.

But as a boxer dude was a wild pitbull

Thanks for sharing, some of the best natural ability I have ever seen. Its like he was born to knock people out. Did he ever go into K1, there was also talk about ex British pro Ernie Taylor fighting in K1.

Two things that fucked Tyson's career:

1. Splitting from/the passing away of Cus D'Amato

2. Don King

Tyson had the mind/will power of a child. Cus was able to tame that and keep him focused. Don King saw nothing but a susbstantial paycheck in Tyson and did nothing but exploit him to that end.

:mad:
Your 100% right. Tyson struck fear in the hearts of the men in the heavyweight division in a way that we will never see again.

Except for

Your 100% right. Tyson struck fear in the hearts of the men in the heavyweight division in a way that we will never see again.

Evander Holyfield, when Tyson knew he was in trouble he bit his ear, that was pathetic and made me lose all respect for that freak.

I did find it interesting that in his heyday they always listed him at 5'11" and on his bio's it still says that. I was a teen when he started out so I didn't think twice. But now I see the reality and most agree he was 5'8 1/2", so to pack that 220 on his frame back then and to even be fit to go 8 strong rounds is amazing. Then to stand in there with guy's 6+ inches taller that should have destroyed him with the jab and beat them was unheard of.

Unfortunately I have to agree with others here that he f'ed it all up worse than any athlete I can think of. At best he was an emotionally stunted man with serious untreated mental issues that others took advantage of. At worst he was just a piece of shit. I guess we'll never really know.

as a person i cant stand him. any man who lays a hand on a women is NOT a man.

But as a boxer dude was a wild pitbull

Same here,not to mention and elderly person he assaulted over a road rage incident. He has had several issues assaulting persons in the community because of his anger issues. To bad he couldn't get the emotions udder control and exploit them to his advantage at the right times.

we all know he is a total nut case, huge issues but in the ring in his prime he was fun to watch and we will never see another tyson or anything close to him. i think him being that mean and sick had a big part in why he was so good. he was one of a kind

Man had awesome talent, but unfortunately he was like too many other great athletes and ruined his career because of stupidity.

I'll admit that tyson was a tuff SOB but he had no smarts. Whoever gets in bed with King is a retard, Ali found out the hard way and was smart enough to break away from King. It would be hard to say who the greatest fighter was so far. Marciano retired undefeated but he only fought a few really tuff guys from what I've read about him. Even so, to reitre undefeated has to say something.

Evander Holyfield, when Tyson knew he was in trouble he bit his ear, that was pathetic and made me lose all respect for that freak.

If Tyson had still been with Cus D'Amato (and never signed with Don King), he would have had no problem beating Evander Holyfield.

Devils advocate

Just a few of my thoughts:

Who did he ever beat?

Did he have 1 great rival, someone who he had to dig deep to finish that was also considered great?

What was his signature victory? The one that everyone remembers where they were at when it happened.

Did he ever have a great comeback, one that he was dead to rights, came off the campus with a stunning knockout?

When he was behind in fights did he lose everytime even once to save face he bit an opponent on the ear (a real champ Holyfield) so he could get DQed

So I ask you respectfully what evidence do we have that he was great much less one of the greatest?

I am a MMA guy now but if boxing had some more talent like him I would still injoy boxing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131