over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think fish oil has helped my joints big-time

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
OK… I am curious about anyone who has experience on this. I have dealt with a lot of joint discomfort during past number of years, especially in my shoulders. Its just a lot of wear and tear from being in the gym through the years. I have been using fish oil for some time now, but the last 3 months or so, I have bumped my dose up from 2-3 to 9 grams a day (3 grams each morning, noon and night). I gotta say, I am shocked how much better my joints feel now. I didn't expect such a big improvement. I'm talking feeling better than deca helped me in the past too.

Has anybody got any input about their experience on this? By the way, I am using the Carlson brand (thank you Massive G), it is very pure and has a very pleasant taste and no fish burps later either.

OK… I am curious about anyone who has experience on this. I have dealt with a lot of joint discomfort during past number of years, especially in my shoulders. Its just a lot of wear and tear from being in the gym through the years. I have been using fish oil for some time now, but the last 3 months or so, I have bumped my dose up from 2-3 to 9 grams a day (3 grams each morning, noon and night). I gotta say, I am shocked how much better my joints feel now. I didn't expect such a big improvement. I'm talking feeling better than deca helped me in the past too.

Has anybody got any input about their experience on this? By the way, I am using the Carlson brand (thank you Massive G), it is very pure and has a very pleasant taste and no fish burps later either.

The Brick can i ask if you are taking the pills or oil.....I used to take pills for years I just tryed the oil and i love it and a little deca oils the weels right up..

The Brick can i ask if you are taking the pills or oil.....I used to take pills for years I just tryed the oil and i love it and a little deca oils the weels right up..

I am using the oil. Carlson brand comes in a glass bottle, and I just pour into a tablespoon. It also needs to be refrigerated after opening. Its pretty much tasteless except for a very mild lemon flavor.

SAME HERE, BRICK.

I am using the oil. Carlson brand comes in a glass bottle, and I just pour into a tablespoon. It also needs to be refrigerated after opening. Its pretty much tasteless except for a very mild lemon flavor.

I use the Nordic Natrals Brand- all the impurities out. I too use the type that must be refridgerated. I use a teaspoon in the morning and at night. I was just doing one a day....big difference when I doubled the dose. Wait until you run out sometime! Not cool.

any stomach issues?

Brick,
any problems with your stomach with that much fish oil? did you increase gradually or just bump it up to 9 grams? thanks.

Brick,
any problems with your stomach with that much fish oil? did you increase gradually or just bump it up to 9 grams? thanks.

hey Tom, no stomach upset, but I always take with a meal too.... I just made the jump up to the 9 grams

Impurities?

I was curious about the impurities of Fish Oil. I take Walgreens brand (great deal when they have two for one). I take about 30-40 day. My concern is about the mercury content. Any idea's?

For me it was pretty much the big factor in pretty much getting rid of my tendonitis in my forearms and shoulder issues and it helped with my elbow pains a lot too. Before fish oil nothing helped me. Once I hit 8-10grams a day the changes were quick. I continue to use it and it works well.

Answered

I was curious about the impurities of Fish Oil. I take Walgreens brand (great deal when they have two for one). I take about 30-40 day. My concern is about the mercury content. Any idea's?

Found my own answer :)
**broken link removed**

Fish Oil is un-fucking-believable! Possibly THE most underrated supp of all. A MUST HAVE in your ANABOLIC arsenal!
I have been taking 12 grams a day for 2 weeks now and my joint pain is almost 100% GONE.
I can slam the living shit out of the fucking heavy bag at my gym for 15 rounds and not feel any joint pain whatsoever. This helps me stay out of jail and keeps my aggression "purified" and cleansed so I wont go bashing other people outside of the gym. I also run 5 miles a day and the same week squat 20 rep squats for 315 pounds ass to grass with NO joint pain!
Stack fish oil with Humanofort and Cissus and you, my friend, are good to go!!!

Oh...the ONLY problem I have with fish oil is that the caps smell like a chica's pussy. I do not like the smell of chica pussy. I however, do like the smell of chica culo :D but we'll leave that deviant philosophical manifestation for another time :D :D :D

My knees absolutely feel better when I am taking regular doses of fish oil. No question about it.

This helps me stay out of jail and keeps my aggression "purified" and cleansed so I wont go bashing other people outside of the gym. I also run 5 miles a day and the same week squat 20 rep squats for 315 pounds ass to grass with NO joint pain!

Man I was waiting for the AB to chime in on this. I knew it couldn't be too long...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear