over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Trained With 50 Cent and Didn't Even Know

jimboaldis

Registered
I live in London and about 2 weeks ago I was training alone doing chest.

We only have one Smith Machine and ended up working in with a tattoo'd up, American black guy.

He had a couple of blokes with him, but didn't look like they trained much.

Anyway, he spotted me on incline for about 4 sets and I spotted him too for a few sets.

He wanted to talk a little, I really didn't have the time and had to move on to dumbbells quickly to get home to see the kids. I also have fitted headphones, so they are a pain in the arse to keep taking them in and out.

I guess he thought I was blowing him off.

I thought I knew him from somewhere, but totally forgot about him when I left the gym.

So two weeks later the TV is on in the background and he is one of the guests. I asked my wife who he was and she told me it was 50 Cent.

The guy's not that big and looks leaner on TV, but he is very strong for his size. I suppose the other guys with him were his "followers".

you should have dragged his ass over to the squat rack

:D

On day I was in the gym and Mark Walberg came in...I ignored him, like I do everyone else when I work out...but managed to chat with him for a few min after...he seemed pretty down to earth...he had some decient size.

On day I was in the gym and Mark Walberg came in...I ignored him, like I do everyone else when I work out...but managed to chat with him for a few min after...he seemed pretty down to earth...he had some decient size.

Very Cool!! Where was that? Shooter is one of my favorite movies.

Here is another good story: In the early 90's, I did personal training for Bally's. I had some one walk in, a thin young black man wanting a personal trainer. I signed him up and ask him some questions. One was, "what kind of work do you do?" He gave me a little look and said "I am in the music business." I responded by telling him, "that is a rough business and I hope you make it."

He looks at me and says " Do you know who I am?" I replied " not really" He looked at me and smiled " I am the lead singer for Toni, Toni, Toni." Yea, it was Charles Wiggens. Talk about feeling awkward.:D He trained with me for about a year and wanted me to train him on tour. Since I had a little girl that was just born, I turned it down. Nice guy and strong for his weight.

ha..thats the best hearing about stories where celebrities are treated like regular people and not recognized...

the best is on howard stern when stuttering john would do his interviews with celebrities and ask them..."who are you and what made you famous" they all freak at that ?!

Bruce Springsteen works out @ my gym and for the most part he is not bothered but there is always 1 douche that will swing from his sack but the Boss gives the cold shoulder. He has lived here for 25 years os and we have alot of public figures and mega rich that the locals are used to seeing

not "followers"

thats his posse

50 cent. No offense but got my recent M & F magazine and he was on the cover. Every pic they have of him he has a shirt on (obviously he cant be in too good of shape) and doing the same stupid pose flexing a tricep. It sure aint the same magazine. Reminded me why I didnt renew my subscription.

Bruce Springsteen works out @ my gym and for the most part he is not bothered but there is always 1 douche that will swing from his sack but the Boss gives the cold shoulder. He has lived here for 25 years os and we have alot of public figures and mega rich that the locals are used to seeing

he works out at my gym too lol

Im pretty sure the reason he keeps his shirt on these days is because all his tats are getting removed so he probably looks kinda fucked up until it all heals up he was talking about it on Howard Stern last week, all his visable tats are getting lazer removal so he can do more 'acting'.

No impressive workout stories, but I train next to these girls - and a lot more - all the time :
Ueto Aya,
Suzuki Kyoka
Kanno Miho

Those of you in Japan (and other parts of Asia) know them.
Good eye candy here in Tokyo.

Last edited:
No impressive workout stories, but I train next to these girls - and a lot more - all the time :
Ueto Aya,
Suzuki Kyoka
Kanno Miho

Those of you in Japan (and other parts of Asia) know them.
Good eye candy here in Tokyo.

I'd say they are eye candy anywhere!

Years ago Tex Cobb used to come in regularly at the gym I went to. I spotted him a few times on dumbell presses. He always reeked of pot. I never understood how anyone could train after smoking pot. I loved his role in "Raising Arizona". "Gimme back my baby you warthog from hell" :D That's one of my all time favorite movies.

A couple of years ago Justin Timberlake came in when he was in town for a concert. He was with his personal trainer. That guy is a shrimp.

Here is another good story: In the early 90's, I did personal training for Bally's. I had some one walk in, a thin young black man wanting a personal trainer. I signed him up and ask him some questions. One was, "what kind of work do you do?" He gave me a little look and said "I am in the music business." I responded by telling him, "that is a rough business and I hope you make it."

He looks at me and says " Do you know who I am?" I replied " not really" He looked at me and smiled " I am the lead singer for Toni, Toni, Toni." Yea, it was Charles Wiggens. Talk about feeling awkward.:D He trained with me for about a year and wanted me to train him on tour. Since I had a little girl that was just born, I turned it down. Nice guy and strong for his weight.

old school gangster shit tony toni tone

Ueto Aya,
Suzuki Kyoka
Kanno Miho

Asian beauties look particularly beautiful to me. :) Hawk, I really hope you do realize how lucky you are to train in such an "environment"... :p ;)

I'd say they are eye candy anywhere!

Years ago Tex Cobb used to come in regularly at the gym I went to. I spotted him a few times on dumbell presses. He always reeked of pot. I never understood how anyone could train after smoking pot. I loved his role in "Raising Arizona". "Gimme back my baby you warthog from hell" :D That's one of my all time favorite movies.

A couple of years ago Justin Timberlake came in when he was in town for a concert. He was with his personal trainer. That guy is a shrimp.

Well I see two things wrong here.
1. According to Arnold you smoke your pot after the workout
2. Best line in that movie was when H.I was robiing the 7-11
he says HURRY UP NOW, I'M IN DUTCH WITH THE WIFE:p

who the hell is 50 cent?

yes this is sarcasm to demonstrate how completely unimportant he is to me. a homeless man contributes more positives to society than that piece of trash.

who the hell is 50 cent?

yes this is sarcasm to demonstrate how completely unimportant he is to me. a homeless man contributes more positives to society than that piece of trash.

You are absolutely right. All of these rappers and pop culture "superstars" are talentless morons. They are propped up by a group of people who want to see the end of western civilization. The people behind the scenes in the "entertainment" industry deserve the worst punishment possible. I feel sorry for the naive kids who believe that these false idols are to be emulated instead of laughed at.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131