over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ideal Ratio Test:Primo for e2 estrogen estradiol management

Just because someone says some steroid is "derived" from DHT or Progesterone doesn't mean they necessarily think it acts like DHT or progesterone, there are plenty of cases where they don't, but there are cases where they do, and it happens in different ways. Primo definitely seems to have some "DHT" like effects in some people, particularly in the skin, such as acne and hairloss, particularly in women.
I'm glad you're pushing back, I will say (respectfully, seriously) that I think primo makes your hair fall out less than test (on a mg per basis) makes your hair fall out... but primo still makes your hair fall out (as it is an androgen) at supraphysiological doses. DHT and primo both bind tightly to the AR but they're broken down by 3α-HSD which is ubiquitious in human skeletal muscle and are actually relatively weak anabolic agents as a result.

Just use a topical androgen antagonist for your hair, there's two of them to choose from, problem solved. That frees up some time to worry about other hair-related factors and pathways that really matter.
Hah maybe I am trying to change perspectives where they don't need to be, this may be TRUE.... I have zero hair loss issues bro. For other guys, do the topicals versus oral finasteride/dutasteride work better on cycle with hair loss?

Yes but DHT bound the AR is going too different than Testosterone bound to the AR as the entire complex is involved in the transcription that will take place.
Yah, the form is the function and the function is the form. The conformational change made by the ligand-bound "activated" androgen receptor differs according to the difference in the forms of the ligands which activate it.

From there, you were the one who had mentioned other co-factors and co-activators of the AR.

Just use a topical androgen antagonist for your hair, there's two of them to choose from, problem solved. That frees up some time to worry about other hair-related factors and pathways that really matter.
The AR will eventually mutate and become resistant to anti-androgens.

I wonder if that’s why people say primo lowers their sex drive? I always found that odd since it’s a DHT based drug, you’d think it would raise drive...but if it’s tanking estrogen in some then it makes sense their sex drive would drop.

Either way like you say it just comes down to proving it for yourself no matter what some bros on a message board say, you’ll never believe it 100% until you have your bloodwork in hand.
I don't know but like mentioned on another thread I'm running 300mg test and 300mg primo real pharma and my sex drive is amazing

I don't know but like mentioned on another thread I'm running 300mg test and 300mg primo real pharma and my sex drive is amazing
Hellz yeah bro
Now what I wish we had was labs from you running 300mg test solo and labs from you on 300/300 test/primo but yeah we’re all different but kinda sorta the same haha

So is there any value if you don’t care about your hair which is to lowering test and adding primo or adding primo to high test or high of both?

So is there any value if you don’t care about your hair which is to lowering test and adding primo or adding primo to high test or high of both?
Shit, if you don't care about hair sky is the limit and both are versatile compounds (as luki says, it's either hair or muscles at high dosages). Lowering test and adding primo you'll see minimal sides and sufficient anabolism (slow bulk, primo takes time). Adding primo to high test can modulate estrogens/lower E2 (at least E2 sides), and high of both is just an all you can afford bulk with tolerable sides (less aromatization than an equal dosage of test only vs. test+primo).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131