over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Dosing Madness !!!

I've done LR3 at 50 subq post workout before. Recently I've been doing it 50 subq pre-bed based on RussianStar's advice.

I haven't noticed anything with the pre-bed dosing so I think I'll go back to post workout.

My last meal is always no carb/ high fat however. Then about 1.5 hrs later I dose the LR3 before bed........ Maby that's why I don't notice it?

DES I've been doing 50 IM in the gym after warmup sets are done....... I believe its life-span is roughly 20min? With that in mind it makes sense that even immediately pre-workout is not as good as IN-workout dosing.
Yeah i may keep the car running go in and do some warm-up sets then head out and pin...so the lactic acid has built up...

I like des 50mcg bi-lat pre workout in the parking lot then lr3 50mcg subq pre bed. Look of the muscles changed dramatically in a month and my muscles seem to stay full and round all day.
Frost,
Des is recon just like Lr3 right? Aa...then a ratio of 4 to 1 bw when pinning ??

I think I'm going to go high with the des...keep the lr3 at 30mcg pre bed for awhile...see how i go

Frost,
Des is recon just like Lr3 right? Aa...then a ratio of 4 to 1 bw when pinning ??

I think I'm going to go high with the des...keep the lr3 at 30mcg pre bed for awhile...see how i go
I have always reconed both with bac water and it has always worked fine as long as you are letting it sit for a long time

Bac is only good for a short period tho
Correct me if I'm wrong but if stored fridges I believe it is in the 20-30 day range. I have never met a bottle of peps that lasted me longer than that if even that long lol

I recently used 200mcg LR3 pre workout IM usually in lats or delts. I would then consume a pineapple, lemon and whey isolate smoothie. In the gym I would have an intra shake of 50-75G HBCD's and 30G EAA's. I would use 400mcg PEG MGF pre bed on the same days as the LR3. I changed incredibly fast using this protocol and it's one of the best cycles I have ever run.

I recommend different protocols for different people. But on the whole LR3 pre workout with an intra shake and PEG MGF at 400mcg on off days from the gym (pre bed).
Let's see comparison pics of when you ran that compared to when you weren't.

Going to work now but will be back later. Will post pics then.

Might as well post here rather than making a new thread.

This isn't to call anyone out, but those that have used IGF-1 [either des(1-3) or Lr3], have you noticed actual muscle accrual during usage?

I ask because we always see threads about "the pumps" and/or timing, but really, is the community seeing anything in terms of mass gains? I understand it would be hard to quantity since many members cycle other drugs at any one point so it would be difficult to pin point if IGF-1 did anything.

And yes, I understand the mechanisms behind IGF-1 (differentiation), which is why I ask? Do most use IGF-1 before pump training or do we have members that train low volume with IGF-1 that are seeing benefits?

The same question applies to MGF to those that have tried it (not to steer the conversation off course).

Last edited:
Just recond my des...first day...boulder shoulders...will be continuing with lr3 at night to get the systemic effect...

First day using DES today.
Shoulders/Back...
Pinned 50mcg in each shoulder (about half in the front delt half in the side delt) in the parking lot. Then raced in and within 10 minutes had done 4 sets of Military Press, Arnold Press, and Dumbbell press - all to failure....

Did it do anything? Who knows...

Too early to tell for sure...

Nowhere near the pump that I got with the LR3...but that's obviously a different compound...

Anyway, since I only lift three times a week and train two major body parts (for example, today shoulders/back) - I will pin the muscles (DES) pre workout that i want site growth and train them first. So for example, next time its shoulders/back I will pin back with DES (lats) and then workout them first - hit shoulders later...and so on (same goes for chest/legs)...

Now...I have 2 vials of DES and 1 1/2 vial of LR3...this whole madness thing I was going thru with the LR3 inhibiting your natural MGF production I think has something to it...but it depends on you....if you want the pump take the LR3 before (if it inhibits your production so be it...) if you want to take it post take it post...

I'm thinking (and please - your responses would help) since I'm using the DES now...(and we'll see how this works out) I can pin the LR3 at 50mcg at night (only on workout days)...I don't really think the 4 week rule applies to me (I only lift three days a week and am only using it on those days...so I think 6 weeks and I"m good...then come off for 6 and so on)...This way the LR3 has been pinned the same day as the workout - and covers the whole body with its systemic effect.

The two other options are - Post workout (an hour after my CJC/GHRP2 combo or workout because of the whole MGF stuff) or in the morning...the morning might be good because given its so long lasting I'll still get the pump before my workout...even if i workout later in the day or at night...

Anyway, let me know what you think...I'm thinking LR3 pre-bed...just not sure if pinning it around the same time as CJC/GHRP2 will prevent it from working to its fullest capability....

Might as well post here rather than making a new thread.

This isn't to call anyone out, but those that have used IGF-1 [either des(1-3) or Lr3], have you noticed actual muscle accrual during usage?

For me its too early to tell...

I ask because we always see threads about "the pumps" and/or timing, but really, is the community seeing anything in terms of mass gains? I understand it would be hard to quantity since many members cycle other drugs at any one point so it would be difficult to pin point if IGF-1 did anything.

I agree. Many people are not only using these compounds with different substances (AAS, etc..) but they are also coming from different sources...therefore, some may be more potent/pure than others...
As for the pump, its not something I understood either, until I took my LR3...I can tell you its something you really have to experience for yourself...its unreal.
Again, as for gains I can't say, too early for me.

And yes, I understand the mechanisms behind IGF-1 (differentiation), which is why I ask? Do most use IGF-1 before pump training or do we have members that train low volume with IGF-1 that are seeing benefits?

I've been asking around trying to find what the best dosing protocol is. Some use LR3 pre workout at a low dose and post workout (or one or the other) some use it in the morning or at night...it depends...
I think everyone is seeing benefits...and even with the "fullness" or "pump" they (and i) describe whether its really causing hyperplasia (which its supposed to) or not we'll have to wait and see. But the fact that your muscles are fuller, you have better pumps, better sleep, etc...means your muscles are working harder...

The same question applies to MGF to those that have tried it (not to steer the conversation off course).

I've used MGF post workouts and did see a slight change in my physique...particularly my arms...(which is where I"m looking for most of my site growth)...

IN BOLD ABOVE

Sketchy I hope you don't mind me posting these in your thread.

This is from last month but shows the fast changes I made. I wasn't on tren at this point and I mainly contribute the changes to improvements in diet (still wasn't great) and going higher with my LR3 dose. I should add after both sets of the pics I added in tren but only at 200mg per week. I do look fucking awful in the first pic but that's what partying can do. I think the difference in the pics is about 8-9 days. I have a sign for the first pic just due to a contest I decided to enter for extra motivation.

Before

5eznr4.jpg

(6th April... I am English :D)

29p1yt4.jpg

After

2ik5rib.jpg

cqeea.jpg

Then a few weeks later (6ft 2 about 240 pounds)...

24qp8ps.jpg

20rr637.jpg

I have upped hormones and will start a new peptide cycle soon. Then back to a high dosed LR3 and PEG MGF cycle for a short blast.

Anyway I travelling to Geneva in the morning to see my gf so everyone have a great weekend :) Sketchy I will follow your progress as very curious how you find the DES (one thing I still haven't used).

Last edited:
One thing about using it in the parking lot is you go in and rush your workout...that's what i did today. I mean i hit it hard...but I'm watching the clock making sure i burn as much as possible. How long can des stay outside in room temp? This way i can store in a locker and inject after warm ups. I think I'm going to go back to lr3 pre workout (half hour prior with carb s and protein) and one hour post workout (maybe 25mcg each...so keep it around 50 total)...like you guys mentioned really no wrong way to use it whatever works for you. That seemed to be the most beneficial when i used for the first time.

I'm thinking that going forward the best way to incorporate all three (LR3, DES, MGF) might be the following:

-LR3: Post workout. IM in muscles trained. This way you don't inhibit natural MGF production (as with pre-workout dosing). Pre-bed may be fine if you eat carbs with your last meal, or train later in the day. I don't do either, so I don't like this approach. I'm also starting to think that higher doses (100mcg and up), but only used on lagging workout days. This way you can get better gains where you need them most, yet total monthly dosage is the same. (easier on the wallet and hopefully without receptor overload). Even its systemic effects may work better this way as well, with higher peaks in IGF blood levels throughout the week.

For four weeks, then for the next four weeks;

-DES: During workout. IM in muscles being trained. By not running this concurrently with the LR3 we might avoid receptor overload. I'm thinking the same as with LR3; higher doses (100mcg and up) two or three times a week on lagging days only (easier on the wallet and receptors) to really see some gains where we want them most.

Concurrently with

-MGF PEG: subq rest days only. 200-400mcg every day off for this month. This seems better used with DES than with LR3 due to no possible interference with one another.

Repeat!

What do you guys think?

I'm thinking that going forward the best way to incorporate all three (LR3, DES, MGF) might be the following:

-LR3: Post workout. IM in muscles trained. This way you don't inhibit natural MGF production (as with pre-workout dosing). Pre-bed may be fine if you eat carbs with your last meal, or train later in the day. I don't do either, so I don't like this approach. I'm also starting to think that higher doses (100mcg and up), but only used on lagging workout days. This way you can get better gains where you need them most, yet total monthly dosage is the same. (easier on the wallet and hopefully without receptor overload). Even its systemic effects may work better this way as well, with higher peaks in IGF blood levels throughout the week.

For four weeks, then for the next four weeks;

-DES: During workout. IM in muscles being trained. By not running this concurrently with the LR3 we might avoid receptor overload. I'm thinking the same as with LR3; higher doses (100mcg and up) two or three times a week on lagging days only (easier on the wallet and receptors) to really see some gains where we want them most.

Concurrently with

-MGF PEG: subq rest days only. 200-400mcg every day off for this month. This seems better used with DES than with LR3 due to no possible interference with one another.

Repeat!

What do you guys think?
Sounds good...but wouldn't lr3 post workout inhibit your natural mgf production also...?
Peg mgf seems to be the best for all this...
I don't think you need to worry about receptor overload with des as it's so short acting

Just pinned lr3 now. It's been awhile since my workout but no more pre bed...just gonna do what feels right. For the week i used lr3 i did pre and post (half hour pre with shake and one hour post)...so going to continue with that but with des added either during workout or as close to it...prob keep lr3 at 25pre and post so50 total

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws