over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 Dosing Madness !!!

Tonight i killed it and I'm going to be honest...i THINK (i haven't taken measurements, probably should, but it's such a small amount) growth is evident!!
I've always had chicken legs...no matter how much i squat etc...Neway, I've been pinning some des In the outer quad and for the first time when i flex my leg theres a little lump/cut there...mind you it's tiny lol but it's there!! Neway, today (as usual, 30mcg pre workout lr3) then 100 des split in shoulders and 50 split in back and traps...the pump was so insane i was lifting so much my shoulders felt like rocks. Just came home, pinned my ghrp2 and cjc so I'm waiting a half hour to take a shake (is it necessary to wait??) in an hour I'll follow with the usual 30mcg lr3...if only i looked like i did post workout everyday!! To be honest, and I've said this before, due to my medication regimen my body fat would be half of what it is especially with my diet on point. It's not perfect but 90%of the time my protein intake is higher than my body weight. But unfortunately most days i just look like your average Joe lol....but an average Joe that lifts...!! I also wanted to ask if i should discontinue the ghrp2 and cjc. Reason being I've been running it for three months now (almost, more like 2 1/2) will this overload my receptors?? Anyway, killer workout tonight.

In theory you can have your protein immediately, but it's best to wait a half hour before having fat or carbs. I myself am often too hungry to wait and just chug my whey isolate/oat drink immediately.

I never wait anymore after doing the ghrps to eat. Alpha's and others testing showed that food did not blunt the effects so there is no reason to wait.

Alcoholic beverages?

I quit years ago before I began using AAS. I occasionally drink on special occasion but not much to be honest. I'm not a big fan of drinking anymore, makes me feel shitty.
Yeah alcohol...

It really ruins progress and gains...
Kills protein synthesis, dehydrates, etc...
Just not good for you..

I used to drink a lot....but i like to have a drink every few weeks on the weekend since i train during the week...this way it won't impact my progress or gains as much. Still not good for you tho....

Another bad thing, I'm a beer drinker....hard liquor puts me in a bad place...so lots of bloat, sugar, calories with beer...

Yeah alcohol...

It really ruins progress and gains...
Kills protein synthesis, dehydrates, etc...
Just not good for you..

I used to drink a lot....but i like to have a drink every few weeks on the weekend since i train during the week...this way it won't impact my progress or gains as much. Still not good for you tho....

Another bad thing, I'm a beer drinker....hard liquor puts me in a bad place...so lots of bloat, sugar, calories with beer...

Yup. Agree 100%.

I try and avoid beer if I do drink. I'll have a couple cocktails max usually.

I'm not using AAS just peps at the moment. I finally got cypoinate for trt (100 mg weekly) after ten years of struggling with ed, fluctuations in test levels, or covering myself in two packs of androgel in the morning!! So I'm responding really well to it and don't want to ruin a good thing. Otherwise i could grab some more to stack with my lr3 and really reap the benefits.

Looking good! Keep strict on the diet and you'll get tighter and tighter while you grow. That takes guts to stick to hrt dosed test. My version of hrt is 1.3 grams haha but my test is only 300mg. Npp 300mg. Eq 600mg. 100mg tren ace(37.5mg 3x/wk).

Looking good! Keep strict on the diet and you'll get tighter and tighter while you grow. That takes guts to stick to hrt dosed test. My version of hrt is 1.3 grams haha but my test is only 300mg. Npp 300mg. Eq 600mg. 100mg tren ace(37.5mg 3x/wk).
Thx brother.
I figure after all the hoops i jumped thru to get injectable test for trt it's not worth ruining a good thing.
I could buy another vial from a supplier...add it to my current regimen which wouldn't reflect that I'm using more than prescribed. That would be an easy way around it. And when it's time to do a lab test i wouldn't pin for a week and let my levels fall...
But getting another vial isn't cost effective right now.
I pin 50 mg Monday and Thursday cyp to make 100 weekly.
My labs after one month of starting showed my total t at 1097 out of 1100! And free test was 100 over the normal range! So i responded pretty Damn well...this coming week i might go to 75mg twice as that wouldn't be a major increase...at least not enough for my doc to tell that I've been using more....I'll maximize my benefit on the lr3 and des since I'm coming up on my last two or three weeks..
Diets pretty good, it's my Damn meds that make me bloated bro. But I'm working around it best i can. Thx again brother.

Thx brother.
I figure after all the hoops i jumped thru to get injectable test for trt it's not worth ruining a good thing.
I could buy another vial from a supplier...add it to my current regimen which wouldn't reflect that I'm using more than prescribed. That would be an easy way around it. And when it's time to do a lab test i wouldn't pin for a week and let my levels fall...
But getting another vial isn't cost effective right now.
I pin 50 mg Monday and Thursday cyp to make 100 weekly.
My labs after one month of starting showed my total t at 1097 out of 1100! And free test was 100 over the normal range! So i responded pretty Damn well...this coming week i might go to 75mg twice as that wouldn't be a major increase...at least not enough for my doc to tell that I've been using more....I'll maximize my benefit on the lr3 and des since I'm coming up on my last two or three weeks..
Diets pretty good, it's my Damn meds that make me bloated bro. But I'm working around it best i can. Thx again brother.

Do they control your estrogen when on trt? Do you take aromasin/exemestane?
Just curious if they help you keep estro in check with your blood work?

Do they control your estrogen when on trt? Do you take aromasin/exemestane?
Just curious if they help you keep estro in check with your blood work?
No estrogen tests as of yet since starting. I'll be requesting it next time...i should be taking something to ensure that not an issue.

No estrogen tests as of yet since starting. I'll be requesting it next time...i should be taking something to ensure that not an issue.
I just flat out told my doc how much of what I am taking. They ran my bloods and it was in range so she she prescribed the same amount and dose.

.5mg arimidex eod keep me on the lower range with a decent amount of test. With try I would need last

Do you guys drink??

No

:eek::D

In all seriousness I drink very little now. Well I drink loads but just very infrequently. I would say once per month at most but I plan to lower that even more. Granted I do drink 1 months supply of alcohol in that one night though!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws