over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\\]>------- Just like many others, i have decided to make a run at IGF1. For those who are thinking of doing it, here is some good reading. This is Polumbo's protocol for IGF. this was copy and pasted from outlaw.

Article by Dave Palumbo concerning IGF-LR3

(1)-STORAGE OF IGF-1(prior to mixing)
lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF IGF-1
1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) IGF-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH
when reconstituting, its important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "sterile acetic acid" , the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture.

(4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) IGF-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE IGF-1
Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE:Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1 (even after its been mixed).

(6)THE CORRECT DILUTION
To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water.This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7)THE MATHEMATICS
(A)The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg(1000 micrograms)
IGF-1 in 3cc of water.

(B)Each 1cc that was removed,then,contained approximately 333 micrograms IGF-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc

©The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333 micrograms of IGF-1.

(D)Next,we added 2cc of bacterialstatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc. The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water (instead of in 1cc)

(E)To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc syringe, you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc=111 micrograms per 1cc

(F)To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following.

111 micrograms/10=11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF IGF-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day(taken 10 to 15 minuters after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly,these moderate dosages (by some peoples estimation)
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important IGF-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1,it doesnt matter how much you inject.
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day,receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I've observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted, (only defrost one per cycle).
Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacterialstatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no IGF-1 is stuck inside of it.

|--[\\\]>---------- Great now im confused? i have always heard to use a combo of AA AND Bac water! HELP!

Chemone,

Wondering:

If, using IGF-LR3 in stock solution (made using the AA you provide), one added the NaCL solution and then froze (just a regular freezer, *not* -80˚C), would the IGF be stable?... If so, how long?...

What % of the IGF would have degraded between the time of adding the NaCl and when it freezes?...

TIA!!!

-Randy

Last edited:
hmmm

wasnt dave refering to regular igf not lr3 igf? i have heard from several sources he wrote igf 1 articles before lr3 was even around. also he has a lot of contradicting info!!!
lucian:D

So if sodium chloride is not used, muscle tissue is eaten?

chemone said:
I cannot say with certainty what percentage would be lost, but it would be significant.

The freezing doesn't matter, it's really the pH. It needs to be near 3 for the peptide to stay stable in non-lypholized form. Both NaCL and Bact. Water will move the pH up around 7 which is too high. At that point the peptide is lost and this happens quickly from what I've read (less than 30 minutes).

Hmmm.. So if you had IGF in AA, mixed it with NaCL and the pH rose to around 7, put this in the regular freezer, it would be frozen in MORE than 30 min, meaning that it would be lost.

Basically, unless you have liquid nitrogen around, freezing in NaCl isn't gonna work.

However, freezing the IGF-1 in AA is OK. (Freezing does not damage the IGF).

Thanks, Chemone - much appreciated.

-Randy

Well what about the Igtropin?
Mine came in 100mcg vials with only the water to Mix it with and it worked great...

Is this special solution only needed for the 1mg Vials??

I tried a brand another brand of the Igf-lr3 That was suppose to compare to the Gensci
Igtropin ( Not chemone or anyone from here, another Popular research company though..) and I tell ya it was money wasted. Since Ive been Very leary to buy it in the 1mg Vials for this reason.

Ive got to say---

ChemOne kits are the most complete and seemingly the most potent IGF Ive used to date-

BIG BUMP for ChemOne and they're products and service!

SM

chemone said:
I am not familiar enough with Igtropin to answer questions about it. Did the water provided smell like vinegar?

All long r3 IGF-1 should be diluted in the same manner, using the same materials.

What about reconcituting 100mcg vial with a 12iu distilled white vinagar and 88iu sterial water mix to get the right acidity. Just wondering.:confused:

Big Bapper said:
What about reconcituting 100mcg vial with a 12iu distilled white vinagar and 88iu sterial water mix to get the right acidity. Just wondering.:confused:

vinigar is diluted 8parts water to 1 part vinigar to get the proper acidity.

Excellent information Chemone, you are a top notch supplier. I just have to point out that the only other supplier I know of that offers complete kits with the proper 100mM acetic acid is ProPeptides.

I agree with Chemone, using aa is the best way to recon and creates the most stable environment for storage without degredation.

P.S. BBA, Polumbo's recommendations were for IGF-1 not LR3 IGF-1.

chemone said:
Yes. Injecting acid in to muscle tissue will destroy it.

even at .6% it will?
I use your guys kit but have run out of nacl and have been using either bw or b12 to dilute. is this still causing tissue necrosis??:confused:

Almost Pro said:
Excellent information Chemone, you are a top notch supplier. I just have to point out that the only other supplier I know of that offers complete kits with the proper 100mM acetic acid is ProPeptides.

I agree with Chemone, using aa is the best way to recon and creates the most stable environment for storage without degredation.

P.S. BBA, Polumbo's recommendations were for IGF-1 not LR3 IGF-1.

|--[\\\\]>--------- I have not done either IGF's...is it not the same?

|--[\\\]>--------- a buddy of mine who uses the IGF says he doesnt mix the water in that comes with it...he says ony the AA is good, water degrades the igf? i thought you had to use both?

YO YO YO

CHEMONE- u are not the only source to offer complete kits so you are incorrect on that one, but I have heard good things about your services so I am not knocking you or your products. Just stating the facts.

Also, I prefer to use more NACL with my AA mix than you recommend. Your copied + pasted quote recommends 1 part AA mixed with 2 parts NaCl before injection. I prefer the 1 part AA to 5 parts NaCl ratio myself. It lowers the sting of the shots to more tolerable levels.

You can use BW with IGF-1 Long R3, its been sold for years that way by a couple reputable sources. The slight BA added to the mix does not hurt the IGF molecule like most people think it does. You are correct though, anything with BA in it is bad for tissue once you inject it.

BIGBADASIAN- sent u a PM, please get back to me thanks!

Also, NO, IGF and "IGF-1 Long R3" are not the same. When it was first discovered and studied in the early 90's they only knew of the most basic form found in organisms which was the bare molecule IGF. But the bad thing about IGF is that it is only active for a very short while in its free form before the body breaks it down. I believe it was like 30-60minutes tops. Even that might be pushing it.

Over time the scientists + research community found out that by altering the molecules structure (added a carbon at the R3 position I believe, but dont quote me , its been a while since I studied the chemisty info) it allows it to survive much longer in the system. The "long R3" form has a half-life of about 24 hours. Much better for long-term test subjects.

=======================================

Its the same thing with AAS. Testosterone is only testosterone and if you inject it on its own ie: test. suspension, its active half life is what, 12-24 hours if that? The body breaks it down pretty quick.

But if you use testosterones for injection that have an ester attached to the molecule - such as Testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone undecanoate- it's half life is now about 7 days. Still pretty much the same hormone as before just takes the body a longer to break it down.

Everyone got it now? :D

now how the hell do you work this "User CP" thingy on here!? Thats what I need to know! lol

Jerkyboy is 100% correct. You can use any kind of bac water or NaCL for recon, guys have been doing it for a long time. It will just not be stable for as long as aa recon, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. GroPep recommends aa for cell culture recon, not for human ingestion because 1) it will damage muscle tissue if used alone 2) it hurts like hell...it is acid! That is why I fill my syringe with NaCL after I pull out my aa recon igf.

As for the difference between IGF and the Long 3 IGF, here is a very basic explanation:

LR3-IGF is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-I (70 amino) comprising the complete human IGF-I sequence with the substitution of an Arginine for the Glutamine at position 3 (hence R³), and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus.

My article coming out this week will explain a lot more of this. That is just a small excerpt.

when igf is recon within the vial you CAN NOT use anything with water in it.it will cause the igf to degrade very rapidly.when you are going to inject you can use BAC/water or NaCL to dilute the AA or BA within the needle before you inject but thats about all.do not put BAC/water or NaCL into the igf vial or let a needle sit with them and the igf solution in it.

rAJJIN.......those Igtropin 100mcg igf vials had to be injected all at once or within the same day or most if not all that wasnt would have been useless.as soon as you recon. the vial with the water they gave you it started to degrade.if you were using 100mcg/day you were good.but if you were using 50mcg/day then that other 50mcg was degraded badly by the next day and just about useless 2 days later.

MORE INFO

Here is some more chem info on IGF-1 (the natural one, NOT long R3 version):

IGF-1 is a polypeptide of 70 amino acids (7650 daltons), and is one of a number of related insulin-like growth factors present in the circulation. The molecule shows approximately 50% sequence homology with proinsulin and has a number of biological activities similar to insulin. IGF-1 is a mediator of longitudinal growth in humans or how tall you are capable of becoming. Serum IGF-1 concentrations are altered by age, nutritional status, body composition, and growth hormone secretion. A single basal IGF-1 level is useful in the assessment of short stature in children and in nutritional support studies of acutely ill patients. For the diagnosis of acromegaly, a single IGF-1 concentration is more reliable than a random hGH measurement (Oppizi, et al., 1986). IGF-1 can be used for the assessment of disease activity in acromegaly (Barkan, et al., 198.

Almost all (>95%) of serum IGF-1 circulates bound to specific IGF binding proteins (IGFBPs), of which six classes (IGFBPs 1-6) have been identified (Rudd, 1991). BP3 is thought to be the major binding protein.

im quite sure noone uses plain igf anymore.when refering to igf1-LR3 i just say igf.the differences are the half-life and the fact that the LR3 version doesnt bind to the igf binding proteins,allowing it to stay active much longer.

I know, I just put it up for informational purposes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity