over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm 23 she is 40...it just happened....HELP

You are 23, I would think seriously about settling down with this woman if I were you. You have your whole life ahead of you. Even if she does have great tits.

Last edited:
So ill give you some back ground info aka the story....So July of 09 I was at Secrets in OCMD went out alone as my current gf at the time wasnt coming to my beach house until saturday and it was wed...So i went out just looking to hang out and get out enjoy the summer...Long story short at the end of the night I see this blonde that was super hot she made eye contact and smiled, I smiply smiled back then turned my back to her and kept listening to the band ....payed her just about zero attention...so about 10mins later I feel a tap on my shoulder and bam its her...so we had a short 5 min conversation and she asks me to come back to her place.... so we get back to her place talk for about 2 mins start kissing and long story short hooked up...so I asked her how old she was after and she said well.......I'm 39....At the time i didnt care at all....she told me she doesnt give her number out so when i went to leave she told me it was becuase she is married...so i said i guess ill see ya if i see ya...she replys ill see ya tom I put my number in your phone...So now its almost 2 years later my gf and i split up June of 2010 and she left her husband Aug of 2010...We couldnt really control it we had an instant connection were best friends and totally happy....She has a Son who is 5 who has become my best bud when I see him....So my delemmia is what do I do she view our realtionship as it possibly going some where talks about wanting to live with me ect ect...I dont know what I want..I love her but i feeel like i may want a kid and family of my own one day....my parents love her but only think she is 32 not 40! What do i do......Its tearing me up...Im so happy but then I start to think about the situation and i sway back and fourth!!!! And for the majority of you that will not think she is hot or this is all a lie or story.....ill post pics!

Hahaha!!! I'll only share these two things. I was shocked at my stepfather's funeral when I found out he was 18 years younger than my mom. You couldn't tell. And they'd never say.

It's really more complicated than it seems on the surface. If you're more mature than most guys your age, and she's a very young 40 year old, it becomes a hard call. You guys are only 17 years difference. But that's only funny to me. ...Because I've been with Jennifer for about 11 years now. And she's 18 years younger than I am. And nobody knows that there's that much difference in our ages.

Last edited:
She is willing but I'm in anesthesia school and I'm not ready for a kid I have things I want to do.....I have spent years in school and just want to be able to breath she is willing and wants to have a baby with me...she doesnt want to do anything without me...at times it can almost be annoying..but she is a great girl so I cant complain...

I think there is an unbalance in your relationship friend, she wants to do everything with you, and you find her annoying. Now Jello has a great point, you have to think about this child of hers also, a break up after having a strong bond with you could really impact his life in a very negative way, just be kind to everyone involved, God bless you. Minister.

BreitlingGT -

Fellow members on this board have provided you with excellent advice, and some have generously shared very painful experiences. I know from personal experience being torn apart in a relationship really sucks. Unless you or someone else are in imminent danger, i wouldn't tell you what to do.

However, i would explore 2 areas. Does this gal know exactly how you feel and what your concerns are? There's a chance she would not want to stay with you knowing this. But there is a chance these problems may be resolved by bringing them out in the open. Regardless of the outcome, you will love how you feel being completely honest with another person.

Also, relationships should not be this complicated. Is there any reason you are not looking for someone more compatible? I know she has many qualities you like, or even love. But its the total package that counts.

My point is basically, you may want to gather a little bit more data by exploring key areas. Knowing more will make decisions easier. Just don't over think it. :)

Good luck and keep us posted.

- D

So I finally dug deep down inside and did the right thing I broke up with her gave her all of her belongings back and she is not out of my life....feels like some weight off my shoulders..

and do keep in mind, when ur 40 shes more like 80... n 40 is young for a man. but not for a woman..

being a dildo is cool but being a sucka is not cool...

be cool my friend

double standard hard at work. 40 is 40 for both sexes

Don't look back

She is too old. I know many women who cheat. And guys too. The first time is the toughest. Then it gets easier. It seems to become a habit for both sexes. She would do it to you. I promise.

She is too old. I know many women who cheat. And guys too. The first time is the toughest. Then it gets easier. It seems to become a habit for both sexes. She would do it to you. I promise.
oh my! you seem quite jaded :eek:

Here is 2 pics she is the blonde.

I certainly see why you fell for her:love: She's a beautiful women. I have been there before too my man. I was 19 and she was 40. That was many years ago. It ended up not working out and looking at it now, she would almost be 60 right now:confused: I would enjoy it for now, but I wouldnt get crazy serious about it. That age gap will become an issue eventually in so many areas.

older women r more secure and confident they already know what they want. shes hot not bad for her age too. y rush into anything enjoy eachothers company at the very least if its meant to be it will b. i agree with the one post age aint nothing but a number its what u feel on the inside is what counts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear