over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm having a great day today...

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I know we talk about problems here a lot but I just wanted to say not to be afraid to post a good day or a good resolution. We like to hear good news too!

I just wanted to say what a great day I had. One of my kids is finally finishing up his last credit hours and will graduate shortly with a BS in mathematics. It took two years of working with this kid and too many dropouts to even count. He made it. How often do I see cases that go nowhere and it is frustrating I won't deny it. It only takes one here or there to make up for all the incorrigibles

Have a great holiday!

ya know.. i am the same bro!!

thanks OTH, i as well am amazing this morning!! BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE!! thanks for pointing some of this out... good times can be posted in here as well!! my life is great right now, good weather, been a good hunting season, and above all, i have a wonderful loving family.

Jon, its good to see that kinda thing of accomplishment isnt it?!?! i mean, all that work you put into raising that guy to be a good studious man, and now its paying off!! talk about satisfaction right?? you feel like you did a good job didnt you? a tough road, but you made it, and now you get to see the rewards for that work you as a father put in.. congratulations man. also, now the real world starts for him.. here we go right??? lol.. i am watching my sister who just graduated in the past spring go through this right now.. real life.. she is struggling with this...

have a happy holiday and a merry christmas, and dont forget the real reason of the season...

enjoy bro..

T

Mmmmm, yes! The good days can never come too often. Been having some nice ones lately. I have an awesome daughter, grand daughter, mom and, of course, my significant other who means the world to me. I am a very lucky girl!

I've really not been doing the Christmas thing for a couple of years and this is the first year that I'm actually embracing it. Family and loved ones are very important.

Happy holidays all. Be safe :)

Good to hear OUCH. Hardwork always pays off in the end. Sounds like he's fortunate to get that ethic instilled in him at a young age.

Happy Holidays.

How often do I see cases that go nowhere and it is frustrating I won't deny it. It only takes one here or there to make up for all the incorrigibles

I feel you on that. I feel like giving up sometimes as I feel I am not making a differance and then you get that one kid or family who thanks you or really accomplishes a goal. Makes you fee all good inside.

Keep up the great work and have a good holiday.

GOOD TO HEAR, OUCHTHATHURTS.

THE GOOD WORD FOR THE DAY! LIFE IS GOOD.

I AM HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY....GETTING ON THE TREADMILL SOON AND THEN A NICE MEAL IS IN ORDER. I PROBABLY FOLLOW THAT TOUGH SCHEDULE UP WITH A NAP!

Kudos

Congratulations to your son for all of his hard work. And congratulations to you for being able to see the outcome of your love and patience.

LKG

lilkoreangirl said:
Congratulations to your son for all of his hard work. And congratulations to you for being able to see the outcome of your love and patience.

LKG
Thank you LKG!!! Though, he isn’t my son. His parents brought him to me when he was in his senior year in high school. He was having some issues like we all do. It’s like mending a broken wing or leg and setting the animal free.

My son is still 12. He's all baseball and football. His time will come though. Sometimes you start to look at these kids like they were your own and I’ll even say "one of my kids". Kids are great and JT and I have talked about this. Kids are much easier to push in the right direction. Most people emotionally stall in their adulthood. To change and grow at that point is difficult because it takes as much time to unlearn something as it did to learn it - and that could be years. The plus side is that all things can mend with time and effort.

It's just that I had such a great holiday and wanted to share that with all of you. We all have our bad days and tough times but don't forget to recognize a good day when it's upon you...

dragonfire101 said:
I feel you on that. I feel like giving up sometimes as I feel I am not making a differance and then you get that one kid or family who thanks you or really accomplishes a goal. Makes you fee all good inside.

Keep up the great work and have a good holiday.
Dragonfire,
Man... you just keep doin' what yer doin'. I know you see a lot of the bad. You have a tough job and you should be proud that you are strong enough to embrace that carreer. You're a compliment to the your community and I love your stuff here on the board too. I don't do psych profiles any longer but I can sympathize with how difficult it must be to read them day after day. Much, much repect.

OTH

Dragonfire,
Man... you just keep doin' what yer doin'. I know you see a lot of the bad. You have a tough job and you should be proud that you are strong enough to embrace that carreer. You're a compliment to the your community and I love your stuff here on the board too. I don't do psych profiles any longer but I can sympathize with how difficult it must be to read them day after day. Much, much repect.

Thanks Bro! I Appreciate that very much.

A good day it is...Just found out my brother will graduate with his phd 2 symesters from now and my sister (who's in town will graduate this next symester while playing soccer on a full ride) I'm so proud of both...:) Wait a second, what happened to me??!! J/K I'm cool with min. wage even thogh I make way more...Just not the job I always dreamed of:(

Great to be alive1

To follow on the "GOOD" theme here, It is a great day today. We have been in a dry spell for ages here,drought I suppose. Well last night we got 3-4" of rain gloriuos rain. We all went outside and just stood in it and smiling. Woke up today and it looks like more of the same, RAIN. Funny how the things like rain and what not get taken for granted! We do often dwell on the negatives around us so much so that we forget what is good about us and our surrounds. While most people scoff at rainy days we say "BRING IT ON". I have a great partner, she takes such good care of me! My gym is turning over nicely now that the holidays are over and I'm alive and well and looking at getting back on stage after four long years away from comps. I realized that some thing was missing from my training and that was it. Once you step onstage you're hooked. So a lot of aspects of my life a moving in a very positive direction now and I'm thankful. I think that we all need good news more often. So I say post up your good news, or feel good items to help some of our brothers and sisters pick themselves up and hopefully provide that kind support I see so much of on this board. This is a GREAT PLACE TO BE!! Thanks everyone. You CAN FEEL the LOVE here.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws