over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In the Trenches with Alex Azarian

Alex, I haven't seen the video nor do I need to. I am pretty sure you will bring an amazing physique to the Nationals. Best of luck in your final week of prep. I too look forward to meeting you.

Rotts

Good luck this year Alex, you will do well bud. It's a pleasure every year when you share your experiences with us. Hang in there and it will all come through in the end.....remember, we/you love this stuff, the competition and the grinding out of these last few weeks....remember...it's fun;):D

I'll be rooting for you, and as always, you are already a winner before you jump up on that stage. Although i'll be hoping to see ya 'place' well and hopefully win my friend:)

BMJ

I have to thank all you guys..

Brad.. it was great meeting you last year and looking forward to it again.. the best compliment you can give a father is a compliment about his kids.

I would love to meet all you guys. Tyrone, Darren, Gunsmith, JDLADSON, Rotts4me...

Honestly the best part of the sport is the lasting friendships you make here.. I have more in common with you.. than man members of my family..

Again.. i cant thank you enough!

I have not posted pics this time around. but shot these at 2 weeks out.. I feel im tightening up each day... as the water dropps im increasing my food a little to stay full.. This is the first time im really doing it this way and it seems to be working..

Attachments

• alex2weeksout2.jpg
    alex2weeksout2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 430
Sweet video Alex! Good luck with the rest of your prep. Make sure Chris doesn't get into too much trouble down there:p:p. Wish I coulda made the trip!

I have not posted pics this time around. but shot these at 2 weeks out.. I feel im tightening up each day... as the water dropps im increasing my food a little to stay full.. This is the first time im really doing it this way and it seems to be working..

Sicky shredded :eek:

Looking great Alex!

You're definetley going to do some damage at the show.

Hey guys...thats my trainer :cool:

Exellent Job!

The hard work and dedication shows.

wedge

Alex, your condition looks sick and I am sure will just look even better at competition time. I admire your drive and your priorities. We met at the Cal and you were really supportive of me and had some good advice. You're a great representitive of the sport. Good luck
Eric

Alex, You look like a anatomy Chart... Amazing.. You are a Great Friend, Father and Spokesman for the Sport.. Kick Some Butt!

I have to thank all you guys..

Brad.. it was great meeting you last year and looking forward to it again.. the best compliment you can give a father is a compliment about his kids.

I would love to meet all you guys. Tyrone, Darren, Gunsmith, JDLADSON, Rotts4me...

Honestly the best part of the sport is the lasting friendships you make here.. I have more in common with you.. than man members of my family..

Again.. i cant thank you enough!

JCLadson...get it right bud! HAHA Just kidding, I would enjoy the opportunity to meet you also as well as other forum memberss. Unfortunatley I am getting ready for the Southern Stated on December 5 and I can not afford to miss my training. I have a goal I wanting more than life itself right now!
But I live in Jacksonville, Fl, therefore it is a little drive for me. But if your EVER near Jacksonville, give me a shout!

Freaky Conditions

Good luck Alex!! Your freaky conditions is unbelievable mate. Mad props to you !!

I cant thank you guys enough for supporting me.

I am once again leaving the family behind and jumping on a plane soon here and heading out to compete..

Im lucky to have a good friend going with me( Pesty). And Im happy as can be to meet up with you guys that are going to the show..

Pesty and I are going to be flying in on Wednesday and he seems as anxious as i. which is really cool.. These last days are super busy with packing, preparing.. etc.. And the real bumber is that im working all the way to Wednesday...

I have to take 3 days off from work because of the show.. its hectic.. but i love this madness...

I took this pic at 645am in the morning.. it was cold! but.. seemed like a decent time to take some pics..

Attachments

• alex1weekoutdoublebicep.jpg
    alex1weekoutdoublebicep.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 164
:eek: And I thought my back was shredded. Awesome back shot Alex!

Much respect Alex and good luck you look great!!

P.S.Some guys in the other thread were wondering how the europeans get in such a good shape, dont look to far ppl this guy have it down to a t...

I cant thank you guys enough for supporting me.

I am once again leaving the family behind and jumping on a plane soon here and heading out to compete..

Im lucky to have a good friend going with me( Pesty). And Im happy as can be to meet up with you guys that are going to the show..

Pesty and I are going to be flying in on Wednesday and he seems as anxious as i. which is really cool.. These last days are super busy with packing, preparing.. etc.. And the real bumber is that im working all the way to Wednesday...

I have to take 3 days off from work because of the show.. its hectic.. but i love this madness...

I took this pic at 645am in the morning.. it was cold! but.. seemed like a decent time to take some pics..

:eek::eek::eek:Ridiculous!!!

Alex is a humble man! He has a great family and a beautiful wife who lovingly loves him and support his goals and dream. Everything you do for PM and your life is truly an inspirational to me. I am a big fan of Alex!! I hope you will get your pro card Alex. Great Genetics and mind blowing conditions.

Alex, a question. When you are in top condition and tight. What does it feel like? Does it feel like tightness in your muscle and hard to walk? Does it feel good?

Good luck mate!

Thanks Collosus... RonJon... Its been a long ride.. but well worth it..

I surely do want to finish strong here but ive accomplish a lot of what i set out to do already.. I feel i did my prep very good this time around..

I didnt gain or lose much weight at all.. Just transformed the way i wanted..

Thanks Heinz... I almost met you at the SaCramento.. I was almost going to jump into that show at the last minute. i felt ready enough ... but...a death in the family changed plans... It would have been great to meet you Heinz.. you have been a dedicated competitor for so long now..... Im glad you are still competing hard..

Big Chef: thanks for the support, compliment and its all greatly appreciated. My family is always number one.. This year brought on the biggest challenges for me.... having an infant and a toddler during my prep...

but i much rather have the kids than bodybuild.. But... bbing just fit into my lifestyle and i was able to pull it off...

As for how it feels being in shape.. etc... Honestly I have been holding on a while now and its grueling and a bit tiring.. I feel like im drying out more and .my muscles are not painfull ... but.. im tired, feet sore and .... anxious...

Im eating more food than ever.. but still always have that hungry feeling going on ... plus the day starts so early.. Honestly... for some reason.. i enjoy this...

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner