over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In the Trenches with Alex Azarian

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man....I can see it in your face. You are busting ass like never before. See you in Ft. Lauderdale soon!

**broken link removed**

Thanks for the support Chris... and everyone.. I have been working my ass off and in a zone....My face does look painful. I feel pretty good ...but man im i tired and no matter how much i eat... Im Hungry... Looking forward to the show!

Attachments

• alex2weeksout09.jpg
    alex2weeksout09.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 871
Last edited:
Thanks for the support Chris... and everyone.. I have been working my ass off and in a zone....My face does look painful. I feel pretty good but man im i tired and no matter how much i eat... Hungry... Looking forward to the show!

My wife said "Damn he must be hurting....he's not talking a mile a minute"...lmao.

You look great. Do your thing and Greg, Missy and I will make sure you have whatever you need in FL.

Alex, been wondering if we would hear from you. I know you went "recluse" to focus on the prep to an extent. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are excited for you and can't wait to see you on stage.

You've been missed here big guy! Good luck!

PS...jesus you have some serious seperation in your quads...damn...just damn!

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, I have been keeping in touch with many..... and the support for bodybuilding competitors here is amazing. I would do the same for you my friend .

Im happy its all going to be here pretty quick.

look great! hell yeah man!

you come across as a downright great guy.

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you Alex.
This is going to be an awesome show :cool:

Thanks again.. First of all let me answer a few questions..

Im 5'4" and 162-165lbs. I'm no massive guy. And honestly no one wants to see me lift weights or watch me workout 12 days before the nationals.

A lot of the interview was edited.... and i actually liked how it flowed before the editing but.. But im happy with what came out.

Im more proud of my wife, daughter and new born son than any bodybuilding trophy i have earned or will earn.

Those that know me, Know i love the sport and really have my feet into the sport. I am more of a fan of amateur bodybuilding.

And in my opinion.... everyone should focus their priorities in life on their family and career.

I just happen to believe that bodybuilding is a great lifestyle for me and compliments my life really well.

And I love getting in contest shape ( i tend to downplay the suffering though)

Shelby: It will be awesome to meet after many years of knowing each other on the boards..
Chris: Same to you, i dont even know what to say.. It will be really nice! but will go fast, im really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Last edited:
I know we haven't spoken and somehow I didn't even see you at the Borders but I've been waiting to see you kill it this year. Enjoy the rest of your journey

Alex, been wondering if we would hear from you. I know you went "recluse" to focus on the prep to an extent. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are excited for you and can't wait to see you on stage.

You've been missed here big guy! Good luck!

PS...jesus you have some serious seperation in your quads...damn...just damn!

X2 bro!!

You're an amazing individual Alex!! I just want to shake your hand one day man...You're in SoCal as am I, so maybe one day!:)

Thanks Dusty.. I was at the Border States for the Pre Judging. It was good to see another big super heavy win it again.

This year, has had some good rewards for me. Our son being born was the highlight of the year. He is such a easy going kid too.. We are lucky!

Competing is always on my mind.. I have gambled a little in the past......but when it all comes down to it.

I just stick to what I know works. And i cant go wrong.

My prep has gone way better than expected. I did face some challenges , including a death in the family, and some other distractions..

But, Im pretty sure i did the best i can do with what my 5'4" body has to offer. Now... I hope that i can just hold on and battle it out.

I have no control over anyone else or how they look.. But.. everyone has to bring it that day..

And in my opinion... nothing is set in stone.. the classes are wide open.. thanks for the support.. Im excited to get back on stage.. And after the show, its back for more training ..

Sensei...

Alex you look great.
I know how hard you're working and Maine is right it shows in your face.
Suffering...
Man you are disciplined.

I am inspired yet again.

E

GREAT VIDEO! alex you are one down to earth guy! the best part of the whole film is the pics of the kids :eek: MY GOD you got some pretty kids alex, blessed u are my friend. (good thing they take after their momma...LoL JK :p )

Alex, I just got back from celebrating my son's birthday. He turned 15, and before you know it, your son will be that age. I always admired you Alex, not for you BB accomplishments as much as how you balance life out, through a tight schedule and help others acheive thier goals. You know what I think, this is finally the year, where you will look the way you should at The Nationals. The picture saids it all, you paid your dues through hard training and dieting. You stand proud on the stage and show them That Alex Azarian is back!:)

Awsome bro , you look great , showed the wife and she gave the seal on approval "EEww" :p so that says somthing.

keep on keepin on bro

Damn that vid made my night Alex. Its one thing to be a great and successful bodybuilder..but its another thing to be a great and successful husband and father.

You my friend have accomplished both!
Good luck brotha you are sure to be jacked and peeled even more than ever come show time

RJ

Alex, you are the man !! An inspiration to many and a great coach too.

Looking fantastic bro :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner