over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting in bicep..

Please explain how putting the bottle in the microwave or into hot water "kills excess alcohol and bacteria." I'd love to hear this.

suposidely ive heard the heat helps evaporarte off some of the ba/bb but honestly the only good ive seen from heating is just making the oil thin out never helped me with any pip

Why is that a bad idea.

I have a profound respect for antibiotics that others who abuse them do not.

1. You may not have an infection at all
2. If you do, the type of bacteria determines that type of antibiotic prescribed
3. Type of infection determines length of the course and dosage for treatment

randomly taking broad spectrum antibiotics is just a very stupid idea for ones health in the long run. You simply select for organisms that are resistant to the drugs. This is the case even when used correctly.

To me, if you are going to use them, use them correctly and make it count.

Please explain how putting the bottle in the microwave or into hot water "kills excess alcohol and bacteria." I'd love to hear this.

Not the bottle the barrel, alcohols boiling point is about 100 degrees farenheit...OUH RAH Ammo

I have a profound respect for antibiotics that others who abuse them do not.

1. You may not have an infection at all
2. If you do, the type of bacteria determines that type of antibiotic prescribed
3. Type of infection determines length of the course and dosage for treatment

randomly taking broad spectrum antibiotics is just a very stupid idea for ones health in the long run. You simply select for organisms that are resistant to the drugs. This is the case even when used correctly.

To me, if you are going to use them, use them correctly and make it count.

Yes I agree. But you can't goto the dr and say I got an infection in my bicep.. So you have to use your best judgement.

Yes I agree. But you can't goto the dr and say I got an infection in my bicep.. So you have to use your best judgement.

why cant you? Docs are there to help you no matter what happened or one did oneself. Hell I was at the er once and some dood had a fucking bottle stuck up his anus. He got help, why wouldnt someone with an infected bicep wouldnt?

why cant you? Docs are there to help you no matter what happened or one did oneself. Hell I was at the er once and some dood had a fucking bottle stuck up his anus. He got help, why wouldnt someone with an infected bicep wouldnt?

That shit will go on your medical records.

just got get a script for b12. When they ask you why your injecting in the bicep just give them a dumb look that your stupid and tell them you read it online. Dr's are so use to idiots that they can care less.

off topic but funny shit. I had a Dbol cap. get stuck in my sinus cavity. Try explaining that to the doctor. Was taking to many pills at one time and one went up instead of down. I told him exactly what it was, and he just laughed and said meat heads snorting pills now to get big huh. Gave me some nasil rinse and sinus meds. Every thing checked out fine, but had one hell of a inflammed nasal cavity.

In all my years of AAS the first time I went in the bicep, it was the last time.:naughty:

Triceps, delts, dalts(hurt a little), chest(could be a bitch), tear drop(you'll get use to it fast), quads, butt, and...I think that's it unless you do calves but I have never done calves.

I did forarm for peptides and it was pretty good

It doesn't - there is a thread about this on the forum. It is stupid to think it does (I don't know about the microwave - but water, prob not). In the thread there are links to Empirical studies that suggest heating the oil in the oven for an hour at 145 (I think - check out the thread though).

I'm going to bump this back up..
So injected in to the tricep. Sore as shit and it swelled up. If the injection happens in the shoulder or ass all good. Why is this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws