over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting when sick?

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Guys, a couple questions for ya, if you dont mind...

Im in about week 5 of my cycle, Im sick, and Im supposed to pin tomorrow. This doesn't seem like a good idea, but maybe Im being paranoid. Any advice? Ive not been sick on cycle before.

I dunno if this is the dreaded "Test Flu". I pinned earlier in the week and got sick 2 days later. No injection pain, in fact it was a "great" shot. I feel like shit now, got chills, stuffy nose and a wicked cough. Does this sound like a nasty cold, or "Test Flu"? ( Having used HG, done some dodgy shots as a youngster and NEVER getting sick, I dont believe in the test flu, just "dirty gear" flu).

I hate being sick.:mad:

Thanks Gents.

Sounds like a nasty cold...
Stick it out - pun intended. But, if you have a high fever, respiratory distress or anything other than common cold symptoms - don't pin and get medical help.

I have pinned with colds and flus before. I was fine.

I currently have pneumonia infecting both lungs and I'm on Tren a, Test e and EQ, no problems at all but the doc did ask if I was on and of course I said no. He said the roids can worsen the illness.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I have no problems with staying on while recovering.

Hope you get better soon!

Guys, Thanks.

Well, it turned nasty with a high fever, coughing, sweating and all that lasted till this morning. I didn't pin, as I was barely awake. I would just wake up, drink water and pass out again. Seems the worst is over, but it feels like I lost a month of gains...Ah well, back at it this week if all goes well.

Greens, hang in Bro. Sound like you've had it worse than I have! Best of luck getting better!

id pin just to avoid hormone flucuations that i imagine would not help me feel better, especially if your gonna keep going at it when your better anyway.

I currently have pneumonia infecting both lungs and I'm on Tren a, Test e and EQ, no problems at all but the doc did ask if I was on and of course I said no. He said the roids can worsen the illness.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I have no problems with staying on while recovering.

Hope you get better soon!

He said the gear can worsen your pneumonia and youre staying on :eek: WTF?

I think youve making a big mistake here bro, pneumonia can be fatal and you'd rather be bigger than possibly alive? :confused:

Good luck bro, i hope you recover but I also hope you re think your priorities :)

take the shot anyway...i always do,your levels will stay even.

I will go against the grain here & say if I'm sick I wouldn't pin...in the past I have gotten site irritation when I have when say I have a cold

I would at the very least lower dosages to bare miniumum while sick. For the guy with pneumonia, you are fucking crazy. You are playing with your life.

He said the gear can worsen your pneumonia and youre staying on :eek: WTF?

I think youve making a big mistake here bro, pneumonia can be fatal and you'd rather be bigger than possibly alive? :confused:

Good luck bro, i hope you recover but I also hope you re think your priorities :)

riiiight....because doctors should be trusted implicitly.....not

I will go against the grain here & say if I'm sick I wouldn't pin...in the past I have gotten site irritation when I have when say I have a cold

actually had that happen!!! i was sick with what sounds like exactly what this guy has.....did a delt the day it started...and it was all red and a lil hot through my fever....the body had other very pressing shit to deal with so i think it put off dealing with the shot

I would pin for sure. I don't see why you would want to deal with hormonal fluctuations while your dealing with a cold or flu. You already feel like ass, why make yourself feel worse as your test levels bounce all over.
If your injured and aren't going to be able to train then stop and start your PCT when appropriate. But I think its a silly plan to take a break mid cycle because of some minor cold or flu.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131