over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injections problem

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well since a few months now I notice that the pinz have a harder time to pass trough my skin and the most sucking part is that it takes me 1 year and 1/2 to inject a few mls into some part especially shoulders
+ some part are swollen and painful post injections

I do my own gears with sesame oil, 2% BA and BB % depends of the powder i use

I have several explanations :

- scar tissues ?
- bad quality oil or BA ? I bought the BA a long time ago now, maybe it's perempted

anyway I'm almost sure it's due to both, but mainly cause my sesame oil sucks ...

need help it's getting worse every weeks

who ever had this problem and how did u resolve it ?

I have the same issue bro. Some areas have so much scar tissue that I can feel the needle passing through and it makes a scraping sound. Grosses my wife out, lol. I just got creative and found new areas to inject. Lats are great and totally painless. Traps are suprisingly easy. DO NOT inject in the forearms, learned that one the hard way, lmao.

It really is just a build up of scar tissue from long term use. Not much you can do. I have noticed deep tissue fascia stretching massages help a bit.

Almost Pro said:
I have the same issue bro. Some areas have so much scar tissue that I can feel the needle passing through and it makes a scraping sound. Grosses my wife out, lol. I just got creative and found new areas to inject. Lats are great and totally painless. Traps are suprisingly easy. DO NOT inject in the forearms, learned that one the hard way, lmao.

It really is just a build up of scar tissue from long term use. Not much you can do. I have noticed deep tissue fascia stretching massages help a bit.
Hell Yeah, love lats, and quads........

Funny,Had a nurse give me a cortisone shot the other day in the glute and she said "boy I've seen we've done this before" I just winked and pulled up my pants:D

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THE RIPPING MAKES ME CRINGE. I CANT EVEN REACH MY OTHER LAT AND THE TRAP SEEMS TO CLOSE TO THE NECK AND NERVES.

Almost Pro said:

hell yeah I hate that sound !!

I was thinking i could switch to lats , how much cc's u put in back ?

i used to do my lats couple years back..i have shot 3 mls in each lat..make sure to look for veins and aspirate..lots of veins in there..i usually do it before i train back..helps break down the oil a little bit.and for some reason gives me a nasty pump in my back..think im going to start doing ita gain once i get back on the sauce;)

mike1107 said:
hell yeah I hate that sound !!

I was thinking i could switch to lats , how much cc's u put in back ?
mike, if you can get someone else to do your injects for you try rear delts. if you havent done them before you will like them. i have put up to 1.5ml in each of mine. the first time they were pretty sore the next day, but after that it just felt pumped when i did them again.

mike1107 said:
well since a few months now I notice that the pinz have a harder time to pass trough my skin and the most sucking part is that it takes me 1 year and 1/2 to inject a few mls into some part especially shoulders

- scar tissues ?
- bad quality oil or BA ? I bought the BA a long time ago now, maybe it's perempted

anyway I'm almost sure it's due to both, but mainly cause my sesame oil sucks ...

Hey few mililiters? ok....just joking bro :D

It is the scar tissues . It happends to me in the biceps and rear delt, i do need some help from my wife to push in my biceps a FEW MILILITERS TOO :D
just joking again.

you want to know how you can tell if its scar tissue? when you pull the pin out, your skin GRABS on the pin and streches out with it. It looks like a little skin tipi. What size pins are you using in your shoulders Mike? I Used to use 23g only and the scar tissue got pretty bad, I since switched to 25 and alternated sites more often, start hitting your tris just as often as shoulders.

bigheinz said:
Hey few mililiters? ok....just joking bro :D

It is the scar tissues . It happends to me in the biceps and rear delt, i do need some help from my wife to push in my biceps a FEW MILILITERS TOO :D
just joking again.

hell yeah lol
I can barely support a few mililiters !! can u imagine that ???? :D

Dave_19 said:
you want to know how you can tell if its scar tissue? when you pull the pin out, your skin GRABS on the pin and streches out with it. It looks like a little skin tipi. What size pins are you using in your shoulders Mike? I Used to use 23g only and the scar tissue got pretty bad, I since switched to 25 and alternated sites more often, start hitting your tris just as often as shoulders.

I exactly have that problem yep
tri's hurt too and get swollen too but once again I'm sure that in tri's case it's due to BA ..

mike1107 said:
hell yeah lol
I can barely support a few mililiters !! can u imagine that ???? :D

Well how people says: No pain No gain!!!. it doesnt mather how big you are, you can cry a little bit ok :(

I have same issues....been using slin pin for everything for about a year....been great...cuts down on scaring from what I can tell.

bigheinz said:
Well how people says: No pain No gain!!!. it doesnt mather how big you are, you can cry a little bit ok :(

ok but keep it secret ok ?? I don't want people laugh at me when I'll be back to iron people :D

mike1107 said:

- scar tissues ?

I like the BD pins from sterile syringes,,,very sharp.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws