over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insubolic/Qtropin hgh offseason log

So damn hungry since last week, I usually have no problems dieting but trying to go the extra mile for this pro card and really suffer.

I did a cool comparison shot today.
Left side is 2 days before my show in October carbed up and pumped.

Right side is this morning (21 days out) fasted and no pump. 14lbs heavier, thanks to Insubolic and Qtropin on top of the diet and training obviously.

Attachments

• inCollage_20210527_103853088.jpg
    inCollage_20210527_103853088.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 66
So damn hungry since last week, I usually have no problems dieting but trying to go the extra mile for this pro card and really suffer.

I did a cool comparison shot today.
Left side is 2 days before my show in October carbed up and pumped.

Right side is this morning (21 days out) fasted and no pump. 14lbs heavier, thanks to Insubolic and Qtropin on top of the diet and training obviously.
That’s an amazing transformation! You credit the PED’s but that pic shows you’ve been putting in some serious work!

That’s an amazing transformation! You credit the PED’s but that pic shows you’ve been putting in some serious work!
I really appreciate the kind words, thank you. I have been busting my ass, that's always my mentality in life. If you want something you push past the discomfort, that's the only way to succeed

A little update for the day, overall feeling alright. Trying to maintain the look until pushing hard for USAs.

Attachments

• 20210606_062907~2.jpg
    20210606_062907~2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210606_062744~2.jpg
    20210606_062744~2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 25
Couple more shots, all of these are depleted first thing in the morning.

Attachments

• 20210606_062529~2.jpg
    20210606_062529~2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210606_062502~2.jpg
    20210606_062502~2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210606_063517~2.jpg
    20210606_063517~2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210606_063813~2.jpg
    20210606_063813~2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210606_063002~2.jpg
    20210606_063002~2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
Yeah that is interesting I would like to try it out but it’s hard when your taking hgh that is actually legit and works and your scoring at a decent price, it’s so hard to pinpoint which is best stronger purity etc without proper bloodwork igf 1 levels etc but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it

Yeah that is interesting I would like to try it out but it’s hard when your taking hgh that is actually legit and works and your scoring at a decent price, it’s so hard to pinpoint which is best stronger purity etc without proper bloodwork igf 1 levels etc but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it
Yeah, I feel you. If you already have a good source of HGH that you are getting for a decent price it does make it hard to try something new. I am trying to figure out the science behind how Qtropin HGH can be kept in a liquid state and not have to be reconstituted. I haven't seen any other brands of HGH do it this way. The price point for Qtropin is good, not overly expensive. So I may have to give it a try.

I haven't seen or heard anything negative about Qtropin on this form. It might be good to go.

I read a thread somewhere maybe an old bodybuilding . Com one where they explained the suspension and how it doesn’t require refrigeration and how it works etc if you dig enough I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere I’ll look for it if so I’ll post link

I read a thread somewhere maybe an old bodybuilding . Com one where they explained the suspension and how it doesn’t require refrigeration and how it works etc if you dig enough I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere I’ll look for it if so I’ll post link
Thanks, man. I appreciate you posting it if you if it.

Yeah, I feel you. If you already have a good source of HGH that you are getting for a decent price it does make it hard to try something new. I am trying to figure out the science behind how Qtropin HGH can be kept in a liquid state and not have to be reconstituted. I haven't seen any other brands of HGH do it this way. The price point for Qtropin is good, not overly expensive. So I may have to give it a try.

I haven't seen or heard anything negative about Qtropin on this form. It might be good to go.
I can't say I get the question, the science behind liquid HGH...? Recombinant proteins can be liquid or freeze-dried, there're many Pharm companies producing liquid HGH : Norditropin, Omnitropin and Increlex IGF-1 and prolly many more. Freeze-dried or liquid HGH has advantages and disadvantages, just like anything else in this world, the main disadvantage of liquid HGH is logistics and I'd want my liquid HGH delivered to me in less than 2-3 weeks. Qtropin HGH is delivered within 1 week and fall/winter is the perfect time to order it.
What I like about liquid HGH :
No need to re-constitute. You get ready to use product. Easy to transport and store. 100 Iu's is 1 vial, not 10 vials which you have to re-constitute every other day. When you travel somewhere you throw that tiny vial into your bag and you gtg.

RS

I can't say I get the question, the science behind liquid HGH...? Recombinant proteins can be liquid or freeze-dried, there're many Pharm companies producing liquid HGH : Norditropin, Omnitropin and Increlex IGF-1 and prolly many more. Freeze-dried or liquid HGH has advantages and disadvantages, just like anything else in this world, the main disadvantage of liquid HGH is logistics and I'd want my liquid HGH delivered to me in less than 2-3 weeks. Qtropin HGH is delivered within 1 week and fall/winter is the perfect time to order it.
What I like about liquid HGH :
No need to re-constitute. You get ready to use product. Easy to transport and store. 100 Iu's is 1 vial, not 10 vials which you have to re-constitute every other day. When you travel somewhere you throw that tiny vial into your bag and you gtg.

RS
That makes sense. The advantages of liquid HGH stand out. I would like not having to re-constitute every other day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws