over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin Pre-contest

MUSCLEBOSS35

Registered
Ok...can someone clear something up for me?...is it wise to use insulin pre-contest?...I mean if one is on a low carb diet...and insulin needs carbs...then how do you balance out the two without getting fat from the insulin and carbs?...mind you that gh is also being used.

Something people dont realize

MUSCLEBOSS35 said:
Ok...can someone clear something up for me?...is it wise to use insulin pre-contest?...I mean if one is on a low carb diet...and insulin needs carbs...then how do you balance out the two without getting fat from the insulin and carbs?...mind you that gh is also being used.

You can use protein in place of carbs in a pinch. ( Dont tell anyone I told you that though)

MUSCLEBOSS35 said:
sorry..I don't get it...protein and insulin?
Protein=gluconeogenesis. Protein can convert to glucose.

protein will convert to sugar in your bloodstream if you have an abundance. Glucogenisis (sp) I think. Do a search for L. Rea or Oliver Starr's no carb insulin plan.

supposedly zero carbs for it to work...scary stuff

anyone here ever try this??? Supposed to shred you up, but dyin from hypoglycemia isn't my idea of fun

DIEZEL666 said:
protein will convert to sugar in your bloodstream if you have an abundance. Glucogenisis (sp) I think. Do a search for L. Rea or Oliver Starr's no carb insulin plan.

GlucoNEOgenesis

DIEZEL666 said:
Thanks. Never claimed to be smart. I just puke back up info that I've read from smarter people.

close enough to get your point across.

I've wondered about this for awhile now, from a purely scientific view point it should work

practical application is another thing

Id be scared to try it. I never did it without matchin up the carbs. Slin did put me around 15% bf tho at one point for first time in my life, i wasnt happy. Barely had abs.

I might give this a go with a little carbs still in there just in case, but if you ever go hypo, be smart and use the carbs, ur body takes time to convert protein to glucose, u cant risk that amount of time if your goin hypo. Better to be on safe side if you feel it comin on and slam dextrose or some sugary drink.

Vitargo seems to be the rage right now. Milos Sarcev uses it exclusively from what I understand. Guys I've talked to say they can get away with a lot fewer carbs for a given amount of insulin with vitargo. Too bad it's so freaking expensive.

I know of someone who used 3iu's of insulin with every meal and got ripped to shreds. It is a lot more complicated than it sounds, so dont even try it. I have it all written down but it is very dangerous.

I have always dieted with insulin and never had any problems getting lean but it does pay to be careful as had blood sugar levels drop a couple times very unexpectedly so can soda or glucose always good keep handy :)

thundergod said:
I know of someone who used 3iu's of insulin with every meal and got ripped to shreds. It is a lot more complicated than it sounds, so dont even try it. I have it all written down but it is very dangerous.

Thundergod can you post what you have written down or send it to me via pm? :p

thundergod said:
Thudergod, please by popular request, let me know what you did either again by posting here or 'pm ing me!

Thanks, most appreciated, Worldspan

low crbs/slin

if anyone has actualy done the no/low carb insulin use please pm or post it. id like to try id but wanna know exactly what you did not to die.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131