over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

Yes it does. GH frag is great preworkout as well.

Today I timed my 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg cjc no dac to peak while I lifted weights. That plus tadalifil gave me a real nice pump considering I'm on low carbs. I'm going to iv 100mcg hexarelin/100mcg cjc no dac 1.5 hours post workout so my pituitary is refilled with HGH, and when my stomach is fairly empty, having only had a protein drink post workout.

Interesting you brought this up. I don't hear much about frag anymore. What does it do for you and what dose do you use? Do you mix it with peps?

GH frag is the portion of the HGH amino acid chain that is responsible for burning fat. I was using 1mg. It's best used before fasted cardio. I take it 10 minutes after GH peptides, just like I would when using HGH.

Interesting you brought this up. I don't hear much about frag anymore. What does it do for you and what dose do you use? Do you mix it with peps?
I notice an increase in sweating and energy feels higher on it. I assume since it releases fat stores it's great preworkout when cutting for extra energy and fat burning. My Wife loves it preworkout and had good success with it so I gave it a try. I honestly haven't run it consistently to truly see what it does but I like it preworkout for those reasons. I feel like if one ran it multiple times a day fasted they could capitalize on fat loss.

I ran 500mcgs and mixed it with 200mcgs of hex. I read some time ago ghrps and frag attach to the same receptors. Not sure how true that is but if so I think it would be more beneficial to run the gh frag alone in that case. I'll play with it more and see.

just quick question fellas, Since ipamorelin create 2 pulses one right after the injection and peaks withing 30 mins, and another after 2-3 hours, would eating fat and carbs interfere with the second pulse ??

Another question in terms of benefit, 3mg cjc dac a week with 500mg/ipam pre bed ed , or 6mg cjc dac alone a week ? kinda on budget and must stick with one.

and thanks to all members in this forums who are helping others !! I have been reading for hours everyday, TONS of helpful information !!

just quick question fellas, Since ipamorelin create 2 pulses one right after the injection and peaks withing 30 mins, and another after 2-3 hours, would eating fat and carbs interfere with the second pulse ??

Another question in terms of benefit, 3mg cjc dac a week with 500mg/ipam pre bed ed , or 6mg cjc dac alone a week ? kinda on budget and must stick with one.

and thanks to all members in this forums who are helping others !! I have been reading for hours everyday, TONS of helpful information !!

I would do 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac upon waking and before bed. That should be less expensive and it works very well.
I eat 30-60 minutes after ipamorelin. I've been doing 40/30/30 protein/fat/carbs, approximately. I get too hungry to wait longer than that.

GH frag is the portion of the HGH amino acid chain that is responsible for burning fat. I was using 1mg. It's best used before fasted cardio. I take it 10 minutes after GH peptides, just like I would when using HGH.

I think frag is perfect for guys who fast. Especially the ones who do occasional 24 hour fasts. 250-500mcg a few times in the 24 hour period and some cardio and the fat should melt off.

Today, I got up at 4:15am and took 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac, plus my blood pressure pill which inhibits somatostatin, then I went back to sleep, fasted for 3.5 hours. I wanted to take it fasted for full HGH release, and I stayed fasted until 8am.

I can't believe how flat my stomach has gotten since switching to ipamorelin, hexarelin, and cjc no dac. There's no bloat at all. I wasn't sure I could get rid of the turtle shell look. Hahaha :D

Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue.
Raun K, et al. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998.

Abstract

The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%). A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml). In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.

I can't believe how flat my stomach has gotten since switching to ipamorelin, hexarelin, and cjc no dac. There's no bloat at all. I wasn't sure I could get rid of the turtle shell look. Hahaha :D

Hmm I think I'm going to switch out DAC for MK once my bottle runs out.. Seems like it gives better results dollar per dollar basis anyway

Hmm I think I'm going to switch out DAC for MK once my bottle runs out.. Seems like it gives better results dollar per dollar basis anyway

Mk677 gives the best results for size and over all muscle fullness, recovery, strength.

Well in that case I guess Ill just need to continue with MK and put in an order for some DAC :)

Both combined are the most effective. But sure if you just have to pick one for sheer effect it has to be MK-677. Although there is sheer effect and there is looking better and I think ipam and hexa make you look better than MK-677. But for sheer muscle size you can't really beat MK-677.

Both combined are the most effective. But sure if you just have to pick one for sheer effect it has to be MK-677. Although there is sheer effect and there is looking better and I think ipam and hexa make you look better than MK-677. But for sheer muscle size you can't really beat MK-677.

Ipamorelin and hexarelin are perfect for summer. There's no bloat at all, and a good amount of nitrogen retention.

Today I timed my 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg cjc no dac to peak while I lifted weights. That plus tadalifil gave me a real nice pump considering I'm on low carbs. I'm going to iv 100mcg hexarelin/100mcg cjc no dac 1.5 hours post workout so my pituitary is refilled with HGH, and when my stomach is fairly empty, having only had a protein drink post workout.

iv?

MAIN LINE? AM I READING THAT RIGHT?

iv?

MAIN LINE? AM I READING THAT RIGHT?

Yes. Almost all clinical studies are conducted via intravenous administration. It lends to a higher HGH peak with quicker return to baseline. DO NOT COPY ME. I don't advocate anyone try this. I like to try various experiments.

YEAH I WASNT GOING TO TRY IT JUST MAKING SURE I WAS UNDERSTANDING U CORRECTLY BRO

U R A BEAST WITH THIS STUFF, PROB GOT AT LEAST AND HANDFUL OF MORE YEARS RESEARCHING THEN I DO!

Ipamorelin and hexarelin are perfect for summer. There's no bloat at all, and a good amount of nitrogen retention.

Well Im fat so fat loss is my primary goal haha. Ordering some superior quality DAC asap.

Question about Hex though... Is that dosed just like GHRP2? IE 100mcg = a "standard" dose?

Last edited:
YEAH I WASNT GOING TO TRY IT JUST MAKING SURE I WAS UNDERSTANDING U CORRECTLY BRO

U R A BEAST WITH THIS STUFF, PROB GOT AT LEAST AND HANDFUL OF MORE YEARS RESEARCHING THEN I DO!

I like to mix things up. Just now I took 500mg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac subctabeousoy on an empty stomach. I'll have BCAA's L-glutamine, a blended protein, oats, and a raw egg shake in an hour. I try to keep the body guessing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131