over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP'S QV LINE SAYS NO BB OR BA?

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was on ip website and it clearly says QV is benzyl alcohol and benzyl bezoate free.Is it possible to not use these compounds?Dont these compounds preserve and keep the product bacteria free?

???????

I was on ip website and it clearly says QV is benzyl alcohol and benzyl bezoate free.Is it possible to not use these compounds?Dont these compounds preserve and keep the product bacteria free?

wondering this myself, I have seen test (ug) without any in it. But didn't want it cuz no bite to the tongue or numbness at all so I said no thanks. I thought they HAD to have some BA at least. :confused:

I think they use benzalkonium chloride in the pharm grade stuff. I may be wrong though.

PB

Tren Hexy?

EDIT: I was wrong

Last edited:
Sorry for Hijacking!

I was also curious if anyone knows what is different between the group A and group B "Tab"ulated DVD's? And for that matter, the difference between those two items and the DVD's that are significantly reduced in price in the "SALE" section.:confused:

IP's QV line= no pain

IP's line= alot of pain

Just make sure you use something to cut with IP's line, QV is painless.

Im not saying ip's qv line is bad,just wondering how there could be no ba or bb in it!

he uses ethyl oleate im sure or somthing similar.

does anyone remember ip had an article about how ba and bb caused cancer?
i wish i could find that again it was on his old page.

i have seen usp grade gear and the ingredients include ba and bb. maybe ip knows somthing my government is not telling me .

please chime in if u have have in info

i have seen usp grade gear and the ingredients include ba and bb. maybe ip knows somthing my government is not telling me .

bump that

BIG BUMP

Anyone else know?

I think they use benzalkonium chloride in the pharm grade stuff. I may be wrong though.

PB

My test cyp from a US pharmacy has "Benzyl Benzonate 20%, Benzyl Alcohol 0.9% as preservative in Cottonseed Oil".

DLStryker

I doubt it is EO. I had some gear with EO in it and that stuff flows like water.

The QV is VERY thick. I had no pain with it, but I did wrap a hot rag around the syringe to thin the oil. There has to be some kind of bacterial inhibitor in it...

It disolved the rubber stopper and that was being injected and causing cancer. Thats why they started making amps but that stuff hurt exepct the deca. How can one cause so much pain and the other not hurt at all or nearly as bad?

With a minimal amount of BA and BB(painless) you can get a fairly decent amount of hormone into a solution. The easy way to get it into solution is to add 5% ba(at least thats what a lot of homebrewers used to do) and most hormones will fall right into the oil at a decent mg/ml ratio.

With patience, know how and the right ingredients one(not me because i would never break the laws of my country) could get say 200mg/ml of prop and plenty of other high doseage/ml mixtures going. But why??? They are going to hurt worse than just taking two ml's of the normal stuff.

just my thoughts on the matter;)

It disolved the rubber stopper and that was being injected and causing cancer. Thats why they started making amps but that stuff hurt exepct the deca. How can one cause so much pain and the other not hurt at all or nearly as bad?

As far as the cancer question goes I look at it this way. If you are using hormones as they were intended (HRT, etc), you will be injecting minimal amounts.

If you are using hormones for BB purposes, you may be using 5 - 20 times the amount of HRT... thus if there is truth to the BA/BB=carcinogen equation, the higher BB doses would be a big factor.

Just like having one cigarette doesn't kill you, it's the chronic use that does.

My 2 cents.

Yeah, your gov. could care a less about your health...Why do you think they allow the sell of cigs?...

As far as cancer causing agents...Just about everything that is sold to u food and drink wise has cancer causing properties...Now, if u go organic, different story...But the mass majority of products sold, are cancer causing...So, do u think the pharmaceutical companies give a hoot about u?

op

Yeah, for some reason, Ive actually had tremendous affects, good and neg, like sides, watching QVs DVDs, unlike anyone elses. So, QV is all I'll watch.

QV is High Def, everyone else is.... well, everyone else, imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131