over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is 50-100mg ed of Test Prop Enough ?

FRANKWILLIAMS

Newbies
Thinking about just doing a 5-6 week cycle of of this and see how I get on, anyone else ran this with results ?

350-700mgs a week is a pretty wide range to try and get an accurate answer on.

Is 1000-5000 calories enough? Little info about yourself might be nice. lol.

anywhere in that range should produce results....it just depends on what your looking for....

700mg/wk of Prop wouldn't be a low range. Prop releases 2-3x as fast as enanthate, so your blood levels of Test would be that much higher than enanthate.. Plus 100mg prop actually contains a little more test than 100mg enanthate cuz of the molecular weight, so 700mg/wk Prop may be equivalent to something like 1500mg enanthate..

Last time I said something like this, someone didn't agree - but when a compound releases 2-3x as fast as another compound, doesn't that technically make it 2-3x stronger, per mg? For example 100mg of enanthate would theoretically release over 10 days, so you'd get 10mg per day - but the Prop would release over 4 days, giving you 25mg per day.

700mg/wk of Prop wouldn't be a low range. Prop releases 2-3x as fast as enanthate, so your blood levels of Test would be that much higher than enanthate.. Plus 100mg prop actually contains a little more test than 100mg enanthate cuz of the molecular weight, so 700mg/wk Prop may be equivalent to something like 1500mg enanthate..

Last time I said something like this, someone didn't agree - but when a compound releases 2-3x as fast as another compound, doesn't that technically make it 2-3x stronger, per mg? For example 100mg of enanthate would theoretically release over 10 days, so you'd get 10mg per day - but the Prop would release over 4 days, giving you 25mg per day.

this is not true...steroids dont release...they elevate blood plasma concentrations....now prop reaches a peak concentration in 2 days where enanthate takes 8 days.....you just feel the effects faster its not stronger per say....if you take 500mgs of prop you not going make 3Xs the gains you would off 500mgs enanthate....you will just notice the effects earlier....plus i dont remember the esther weight off the top of my head but you are attributing way too much to the esther....700mgs prop is definately not the equivelent of 1500mgs enanthate...

if you take 500mgs of prop you not going make 3Xs the gains you would off 500mgs enanthate

Where did I ever say "3x the gains"???

I'm saying it will release 2-3x as fast, and your blood levels of test will be higher. It's simple math IMO. If the propionate ester releases all its Test in 4 days, whereas the enanthate ester takes 10 days, then the levels of test in your blood will be higher on a mg/mg basis of prop vs. enanthate. And the math says it will be 2-3x higher.

100mg of prop released over 4 days vs. 100mg enanthate released over 10 days. It seems pretty simple. I don't know why guys argue with this?

EDIT: After thinking further about, I'm gonna retract the statement that Test levels would be 2-3x higher with Prop vs. Enan, because with compounding doses of Enan, the Test level will rise further. BUT, on a mg/mg basis, Prop will still produce higher Test levels compared to Enan, simply because of the fact that it's releasing 2-3x as fast. I don't think it would be quite as high as 2x after continued dosing, but it will still definitely be higher. And then when you add in the fact that 100mg Prop contains more Test than 100mg Enan, it's a bit higher still.

Last edited:
I have run prop a few times and sometimes just prop only. Right now I am on 525mg a week of prop only right now and things are going good. I don't really need any anti-e's.

I find 350mg a week too low for me unless i am running other compounds with it. 700mg a week i get sensitive nips and have to run arimidex. The benefits from 525mg to 700mg a week are minimal so i dropped it back down to 525mg.

When i get my tren ace hopefully soon i might keep it a 525mg and if things are rough maybe i will drop it to 350mg.

PCT Calculator

Using this PCT calculator (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=865915), it shows that using 100mg per day of a propionate ester will lead to blood plasma levels which peak at 350 mg, whereas using an enanthate ester at 350mg every 3.5 days will lead to blood plasma levels which peak at very nearly 1100mg. Give me enanthate any day!

Using this PCT calculator (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=865915), it shows that using 100mg per day of a propionate ester will lead to blood plasma levels which peak at 350 mg, whereas using an enanthate ester at 350mg every 3.5 days will lead to blood plasma levels which peak at very nearly 1100mg. Give me enanthate any day!

That doesn't make any sense to me. How could blood plasma levels be over 3x higher with enanthate on an equal weekly dose vs. proprionate, which releases 2-3x faster into the system?

100mgED is a lot IMO.

So would half that ED sound right bro ?

Thinking of running it for 5-6 weeks and see how I get on, always ran cycles at 12 before so never really thought about a short one but a mate of mine has just ran a short one and got on well with it so ill see how things go.

100mgED is a lot IMO.
I respectfully disagree...700 mgs of any form of test per week is not that high especially if you have previous cycles under your belt.

I respectfully disagree...700 mgs of any form of test per week is not that high especially if you have previous cycles under your belt.

YEP!! I agree!!

TRue.... However perhaps what Dave19 meant was 100mg ed is a highly EFFECTIVE dose..

I myself am on week 3 of 140mg eod prop and am up 10lbs and have trimmed up slightly thru morning cardio/carb cutoffs... also love handles reducing prob because my test/estro ratio a little healthier...

perhaps mine is overdosed but im on and off every couple months (10yrs+)and seem to be growing great, i am only just on 240 at 6 foot so will see where i plateau lol....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131