over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HGH overrated? yes no

POLL: Is HGH overrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is hgh over-ratated? Well it depends on who's rating it... What are you expecting out of it? Back in the 80's it certainly was, because for one it worked a lot better on paper than in actually did in real life... Two, it was very expensive, About 10 times what it is now... Thirdly, not enough was known and there weren't as many experiments being conducted on it as it is today... Now that the prices have dropped considerably, more have used and more realistic results are expected, I say no it's not over-rated...

GH is misunderstood, that is why some people think it's overrated. If you think GH is overrated, then you are expecting it to do things it does not do, because it does what it's supposed to do oh so well!

Number one: Anti-Catabolism. You can train with more intensity and more volume, you can hold more muscle while off or dieting. Dan Duchaine was right on the money about this one.

Number two: Connective Tissue Repair. This effects joint strength, tendon strength, etc. Remember the tendon decides how hard it ALLOWS the muscle to contract. This effect is so strong the current doping test for GH is connective tissue repair markers that are too high.

Number three: Lipid mobilization when insulin is quiet.

At no point should you expect GH to be anabolic except where it relates to one and two above. Long term size is about a lot more than just growth, it's about not losing muscle during catabolic times, and being able to lift hard and heavy as much as possible without joint stress or injury.

This is pure speculation, but I think if you took GH alone over a long period of time with healthy natural test production and proper eating, you would be a monster in the long, long run. I bet national level size with 15-20 years of training and perfect diet and good genetics.

Last edited:
Yes & No

As many here have said in this post it is and is not overrated.
It truly depends on what you plan on using it for.
It does not "turn back time", it in itself will not make you a "mass-monster", it does not make-up for "sloppy dieting".
It will help you heal faster and help your AAS/anabolic regimen work a lot more efficiently.
I like it, but its no miracle drug.
It was a large help to me when I was fighting and training to help with recovery and injury healing.(As it is to most mma/bjj gents)
The only downside to it is when I had to cut weight for a fight or competition, I would have to stop using it because I was retaining fluids, which is exactly what it is supposed to do, when I would do my week long water weight cut and use it a few hours after weigh-in (along with Pedialyte and Flud waxy maise and other meals). :headbang:

Cost me less a month on the "China" crap. I have had my igf levels checked. It works just fine. I think you are just a monkey hater.:headbang:

A monkey hater....lol, nah just don't trust anything I have to inject into my body that is produced in China. Common sense man, high grade stuff made here a different story, why take the health risk? If you are getting good stuff from China more power to you, IMO it's just not worth the risk.

A monkey hater....lol, nah just don't trust anything I have to inject into my body that is produced in China. Common sense man, high grade stuff made here a different story, why take the health risk? If you are getting good stuff from China more power to you, IMO it's just not worth the risk.

Lots of US, FDA approved drugs are made in China and India, LOTS.

Five years ago, Chinese drugmakers exported about $300 million worth of products to the United States. Eager to meet Americans' demand for lower-cost medicines, they, too, have expanded rapidly. Last year, they sold more than $675 million in pharmaceutical ingredients and products in the U.S. market.

From: FDA Scrutiny Scant In India, China as Drugs Pour Into U.S. - washingtonpost.com

Is there anyone with pre-existing carpal tunnel here who has taken HGH?

I already have carpal tunnel, not severe, but it wakes me up a couple a times a month, and I maybe wake up with numb hands half the time. I rub the wrist area pretty firmly and it goes away within 15-20 minutes.

This common side effect has me worried I could end up with 2 dead slabs of meat attached to my wrists.

My guess would be if you are using any underground gear, test, deca....whatever....the powders are probably coming from China.

They seem to be acting serious about quality

China executes ex-food, drug chief - Health - Health care - More health news - msnbc.com

In terms of muscle growth, antiaging etc. I realize this is all dose dependant but for those on long term have your wanted results been overrated or disappointing?
hgh is the king god of all hormones in my opinion and seems to just get better the longer its used

Well I will be 42 in one week. IMOA gh has been great for me. About two years ago I was diagnosed w/ diabetes 2 and then went on a diet and went from 230 to 180. Then one year ago started pinning gh. Started hitting the gym, hard. I now average 199 and feel great. with a bf of about 12%. I plan on using as long as i can afford to. Oh yea forgot to mention my arms are about 18.5 inches. That's probably not very big compared to allot of you, but considering I only run about 250 mn test e/ wk. I'm satisfied.

I love gh it is helping me out putting muscle back on and cutting fat after my accident that left me a c-5 quad since being on it im gettin my grip and strength back also the use of my abs is comming back im looking foward to doing a wheelchair bodybuilding show next year

hgh is the king god of all hormones in my opinion and seems to just get better the longer its used

agreed. been running 4ius 5on 2off for a little over a month and wow my mid section looks amazing and i feel so full.

agreed. been running 4ius 5on 2off for a little over a month and wow my mid section looks amazing and i feel so full.

AMEN, i am running the ghrp/cjc combo currently and saving the gh for another time but i gotta say, anything that increases your gh is a godsend. I have never felt better or looked fuller in my life.

AMEN, i am running the ghrp/cjc combo currently and saving the gh for another time but i gotta say, anything that increases your gh is a godsend. I have never felt better or looked fuller in my life.

Agreed!

definately not overrated. Most incredible stuff I ever tried. I didn't change anything I was already doing....just added GH.....and oh my god. I liked the way it made me feel.....made me perform....didn't need much sleep really. Nectar of the gods GH is. Now........I just wish I could afford it.

I suppose its all relative but if ya shop around it is certainly very affordable. Cheaper than a daily lunch at Subway. And yes I agree its a great product and finishing my 4th straight month daily it really is starting to "show" some real physiologic differences on my exterior. I can only imagine what is going on on the cells which make up my body. It effects each and every one of em.

definately not overrated. Most incredible stuff I ever tried. I didn't change anything I was already doing....just added GH.....and oh my god. I liked the way it made me feel.....made me perform....didn't need much sleep really. Nectar of the gods GH is. Now........I just wish I could afford it.

I think the possible sides of gh are just too scary for me.

The thing that worries me the most is organ growth, cardiac hypertrophy in particular. It is confirmed to cause growth of organ tissues too, so your heart is not uneffected.

these are great points......I just stuck to 2iu's a day......and a couple days a week I'd treat myself to an extra shot so 4-5ius......I'm not saying my organs didn't grow.....I have no way of knowing....but I thought the lower dosages probably kept everything okay. Then again....I was more interested in the aesthetic change w/o mass gain....and the feeling of overall health in general. I suppose different people use it differently w/ different expectations.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear