over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HGH overrated? yes no

POLL: Is HGH overrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall, I think Growth is the ideal thing to consume when you surpass the age of 40. Depending on the quality of the product and if your source is reputable, everyone over the age of 40 should consider it! Its good for your overall health and well-being, IMO!

As someone who has used hgh off and on for over 14 years, I will say that it depends mainly on two things (1) how old you are and (2) what you are using it for and what your expectatons are. As I have mentioned on here before I may well be the oldest guy on this board. I'm 67 now, been lifting (and competing in Judo, Karate, and other martial arts) since I was about 12 (started back when nobody even knew what Judo or Karate, etc was! - - these days I teach and coach). I've been using "supps" since the early-mid 80's. Still 6', 210 lbs., about 11- 12% bf, and can bench 200 lbs. (Not much for most guys on here, but how many guys my age can say that?).

My wife and I do six-months a year on hgh and and six months off. Usually just keep it simple. 4ius 5 days on, and then 2 off the whole time. Some people think you can do it straight through and they may be right. I do think you shouldn't stay on it all the time - just common sense that continuous use over years could have some effect of shutting down your natural production.

The stuff works great for us. Usually see effects within 2- 3 weeks. Muscles get harder, skin tone better, sleep better, just feel better and overall healthier. Over time for me, when I'm on a AAS cycle while on hgh it definitely enhances the benefit of the AAS. I have never competed (other than martial arts), so using it for BB competition is a whole different thing. I think it is very useful for anybody 40-45 or over - may not make you live longer, but you will be healthier, harder and feel better. (Of course as several folks mentioned, and I completely agree, diet, sleep, etc are always the base of any BB or health program). Not sure about someone much under say 35 on hgh unless you are a serious BB competitor. It is not a "wonder drug" but personally I think it is good stuff, as long as you understand what it will do and won't do, and use it sensibily.

Chuck999
Atlanta, GA

great info here! kind of goes along with what i wanted to say, if it was not worth it, why is it nobody ever wants to run out of it?. lots of pros have said that if all the bbing supps were gone, as long as gh was available they would be happy.

HGH does the job but has many side effects like hair loss, high cholesterol, and bitch tits. Not to mention acne.

I use Methastadrol (Superdrol clone) and Halo Plex (Hdrol clone). Not near as many side effects and in my opinion I get better results than HGH.

Supplement Warehouse dot com and Nutrition Arsenal dot com are the only two sites that carry them. If you find them for cheaper let me know.

Havent run into any of those side effects...tho its only been a few months for me. From most of my reading, the choice to take hgh is so you wont get the sides you mentioned.

HGH does the job but has many side effects like hair loss, high cholesterol, and bitch tits. Not to mention acne.

I use Methastadrol (Superdrol clone) and Halo Plex (Hdrol clone). Not near as many side effects and in my opinion I get better results than HGH.

Supplement Warehouse dot com and Nutrition Arsenal dot com are the only two sites that carry them. If you find them for cheaper let me know.

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? are you serious?

Your HGH is not HGH, it is HCG or similar

I think he is confusing hgh with test, etc. as those are aas side effects

Hair loss bitch tits that's a first .I never saw that too be a side of hgh.Do you have any data to support that.I would love to read that info.

Good poll idea rhino.
Peptides like ghrp6 have some positive properties separate from gh boosting. In particular, ghrelin mimetics are powerful anti-inflammatories.

Can you give some examples to ghrelin mimetics, and what sort of use they'd have (as in at what point in a cycle / PCT / off-time they'd work best and at what age one can see the most benefits from those)
Thanks

Figured Id chime in on this HgH convo....I was going to start a thread myself but what the hell.

First off obviously HgH affects eveyone different....and is dose dependent.

What I want to know is why people say there hands go numb at 2-4iu of the china brand.... And others I know do 100% Pharm US HgH at 4iu and have no issues at all?? Also all the conterversy about when to take it....morning....pwo...pre....night before bed..... I mean DAT had a huge write up on this and still everyone takes it at different times. Does this have a effect on the sides or results??

I personaly have a very close friend that is able to get US premixed stuff and has started about 2 weeks ago at 4iu and is planing on running for a year. I am very curious to see what he gets out of this.....

Anyhow good thread!!

If HGH was worth it, why isn't accesible without a script(legal script)? Why hasn't the medical community made this mainstream? Is it all politics as usual? While I think there are bennies to using it, the price for quality products far out weighs the pluses IMO. It seems to be metabolism specific, each individual reacts differently, there are no guarantees. If I'm spending that kind of money on something I have to inject every day(pita factor), I want results within a few weeks, big results. Just not worth the cash, but then again if i was a rich fucker I might try it.:)

If HGH was worth it, why isn't accesible without a script(legal script)? Why hasn't the medical community made this mainstream? Is it all politics as usual? While I think there are bennies to using it, the price for quality products far out weighs the pluses IMO. It seems to be metabolism specific, each individual reacts differently, there are no guarantees. If I'm spending that kind of money on something I have to inject every day(pita factor), I want results within a few weeks, big results. Just not worth the cash, but then again if i was a rich fucker I might try it.:)

One- its a drug, so of course it should have a script.
Two- there are more longevity clincs and docs popping up everyday that prescribing it.
Three- if you go thru China you can get it a low price that makes doing it very affordable.

Every single person I know that is over 30, that used it for several months has gotten benifits from it.
So, I call BS on your post, Mr first time poster. Boo ya.

Two- there are more longevity clincs and docs popping up everyday that prescribing it.
Three- if you go thru China you can get it a low price that makes doing it very affordable.

Every single person I know that is over 30, that used it for several months has gotten benifits from it.

Ok Boo Ya boy, first of all you buy crap from China, especially drugs you are asking for trouble! Second I know it is a drug, but for quality doses I'm talking long term, is it worth dolling out $800-$1K / month? Seriously if your insurance won't cover it most people can not afford to pay for it. Not worth the cost and the pain in the ass to inject.

As a side note ....how many people on this forum really use legit scripts to get it?

If HGH was worth it, why isn't accesible without a script(legal script)? Why hasn't the medical community made this mainstream?

Well, you could ask that about a lot of useful medications that are currently inaccessible or prohibitively expensive. Who should you ask? The huge international pharmaceutical corporations.

Costly.....? Is 250$ for 60iu of American alot :).

Costly.....? Is 250$ for 60iu of American alot :).
So essentially a 1 month supply if you are dosing 3-4 iu per day, multiply that by 12, yeh i still think that is a nice piece of change. Like i said if your Insurance can cover the cost for quality products, I'd say it is worth a try. For the average guy ove 40 trying to get an edge or improve quality of life, Hgh is not a realistic alternative cost wise.

Ok Boo Ya boy, first of all you buy crap from China, especially drugs you are asking for trouble! Second I know it is a drug, but for quality doses I'm talking long term, is it worth dolling out $800-$1K / month? Seriously if your insurance won't cover it most people can not afford to pay for it. Not worth the cost and the pain in the ass to inject.

Cost me less a month on the "China" crap. I have had my igf levels checked. It works just fine. I think you are just a monkey hater.:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws