over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HGH overrated? yes no

POLL: Is HGH overrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started it at about 36 for anti aging. Still using it. For aging it cant be beat.

I just turned 39. I will stay on as long as I can afford it. I do mix in peptides peroidically, and take a month off a couple times a year to keep it effective.

Plus one to just about all of that.

I don't know if my hormone levels were lower than others my ago (38), but I noticed an immediate improvement mentally, with sleep, and with recovery (and of course fat loss, but that's not much of a concern for me). I can't imagine ever being off it for an extended period now.

I'm in my 40s, and I use it low dose for anti-aging purposes. Won't be able to tell without more time. I do think it helps a bit with the daily aches and pains us older guys have with regular lifting. But it's not magic, IMO.

i do believe that its worth it after 30...i used it last year for 8 months at 4 ius daily and all my aches and pains were healed...this year 2 ius a day and i feel good and dont really have any issues now...but the anti-aging benefits are obvious...i may be crazy but i think my hair line has gone down some...i shave my head but i think it has grown back some...

Wha Wha Wha what!? Lol, that's cool about the hair line Bro.

I can't see anyone in this game using a legit GH at a decent dose (5-10 ius a day for a year) saying it's overated... I think the pocket book speaks for most when it comes to the everyday persons opinion on GH. Aslo, Someone said it eairler, A lot of people on here go off what they've heard... Not what they've done. There has always been myths when it comes to GH... My favorite is "it takes 6 months to see results" :rolleyes:

I think for someone young it doesnt make a bit of sense. Back when i was using it in my mid 30s, all I really saw from it was getting much leaner and an easier time maintaining muscle mass when i either got off steroids completely or cruised on a low dose. Guys that go on it for bulking and think that its going to build large amounts of muscle mass like steroids can are fooling themselves. I used to think that after using steroids for over 10 years that going on GH was going to be like starting steroids for the first time all over again. All I really got out of it was the ability to get lean and vascular pretty easily and to be able to losen up on my diet and not be so strict and still get lean.

I can't see anyone in this game using a legit GH at a decent dose (5-10 ius a day for a year) saying it's overated... I think the pocket book speaks for most when it comes to the everyday persons opinion on GH. Aslo, Someone said it eairler, A lot of people on here go off what they've heard... Not what they've done. There has always been myths when it comes to GH... My favorite is "it takes 6 months to see results" :rolleyes:
So assuming its legit -and you dial in the correct dosage and are consistant how long do YOU think it takes to feel/see measurable results?

So assuming its legit -and you dial in the correct dosage and are consistant how long do YOU think it takes to feel/see measurable results?

WHen i first got on I think it took about maybe 2 or 3 weeks to see things happening. I started getting "thinner" looking skin and overall leaner. I started out too high though, 4IU/day and had to cut back to 2 IU because my hands were getting really numb and my knees were getting sore.

I stayed on it for over 1 year straight. I got off it when I had my heart attack.

WHen i first got on I think it took about maybe 2 or 3 weeks to see things happening. I started getting "thinner" looking skin and overall leaner. I started out too high though, 4IU/day and had to cut back to 2 IU because my hands were getting really numb and my knees were getting sore.

I stayed on it for over 1 year straight. I got off it when I had my heart attack.

Do you consider HGH a contributing factor to your MI?

Do you consider HGH a contributing factor to your MI?

I really have no idea, but if I were to venture an educated guess I would say no. I averaged only about 4- 5 IU per day. I would put the blame mostly on steroids and my genetic clotting condition that I discovered after the MI.

I do know that studies show that GH causes the heart muscle to grow too, and so looking at it now it sounds like a really bad idea to use supraphysiological doses of GH.

Kid's hearts grow along with the rest of their bodies as the GH makes the whole body grow.

People that suffer from Giantism, like the wrestler Andre the Gaint did, usually end up dying from heart problems because of their oversized hearts. Why would anyone want to induce a sort of giantism on themselves by taking large doses of GH? How large a dose is safe? Who knows. Everybody is different but there is probably a safe level for the average joe.

I do think, like steroids, if used in normal physiological doses GH can help people be more healthy if they suffer from low levels. I think its a great thing for anti aging. Again, these are all just my opinions.

I really have no idea, but if I were to venture an educated guess I would say no. I averaged only about 4- 5 IU per day. I would put the blame mostly on steroids and my genetic clotting condition that I discovered after the MI.

I do know that studies show that GH causes the heart muscle to grow too, and so looking at it now it sounds like a really bad idea to use supraphysiological doses of GH.

Kid's hearts grow along with the rest of their bodies as the GH makes the whole body grow.

People that suffer from Giantism, like the wrestler Andre the Gaint did, usually end up dying from heart problems because of their oversized hearts. Why would anyone want to induce a sort of giantism on themselves by taking large doses of GH? How large a dose is safe? Who knows. Everybody is different but there is probably a safe level for the average joe.

I do think, like steroids, if used in normal physiological doses GH can help people be more healthy if they suffer from low levels. I think its a great thing for anti aging. Again, these are all just my opinions.
And well appreciated. Cause Im on 4 a day and all the sides have subsided. Couple days im gettin my IGF-1 levels checked to see where Im at after 2 months. Ramped up from 2 to 3 to 4 where I plan on staying. You and I are about the same age and roughly similar anabolic use. Thanks

And well appreciated. Cause Im on 4 a day and all the sides have subsided. Couple days im gettin my IGF-1 levels checked to see where Im at after 2 months. Ramped up from 2 to 3 to 4 where I plan on staying. You and I are about the same age and roughly similar anabolic use. Thanks

Getting those IGF levels checked is something I should have done. Id like to know where your levels are with your regime since I was doing about the same. Im wondering how many times greater than normal the levels will be. Im afraid though that even just having levels slightly high for a long period of time might cause trouble. If I could do it all over again, I would have done none of the hormones.

i do believe that its worth it after 30...i used it last year for 8 months at 4 ius daily and all my aches and pains were healed...this year 2 ius a day and i feel good and dont really have any issues now...but the anti-aging benefits are obvious...i may be crazy but i think my hair line has gone down some...i shave my head but i think it has grown back some...

Agree

Good stuff

I'm 47. Been at 2-3ius since May. I'm now using Riptropin at 5ius, 2 on, 1 off. I'm very lean. More lean, and 30 lbs heavier than my D1 college wrestling weight. Gh works. But when you throw in AAS too, it's kinda sorta impossible to really know what is doing what.

But I will say with certainty that my experience with peptides was a complete bust. Sour apples to the charlatan who first pontificated their benefits. Yeah, I know he claims evolving theories. When I see that name on a thread I pick my nose and flick it in his general direction.

In terms of muscle growth, antiaging etc. I realize this is all dose dependant but for those on long term have your wanted results been overrated or disappointing?

I love HGH. You just have to learn to run it properly. It also works much better overall when stacked with a good cycle of AAS.

I love HGH. You just have to learn to run it properly. It also works much better overall when stacked with a good cycle of AAS.

For sure. Im hittin 500mg of either cyp, enan, or sus/week as well. Have been way before the 4 iu.

I'm running a year long hgh cycle, started Saturday, this is my third day. I have alot of what i would consider premature aging from being so fat. Loose skin, stretch marks and no solid definition. I am really hoping to see some of these skin tightening benefits and some of this anti aging business from my usage. I am posting some old pictures tonight and will be posting new pictures soon.

The log is called "1rhino1's hgh maxitropin log", you guys should check it out. We will see what hgh can really do. I am a good case for it my friends. I have some solid aas experience and have spent a whole lot of time reading and searching for the right method and path. Though I am young to be running hgh, I think that in my case, it may be essential to my body looking the way it needs to.

I'm running a year long hgh cycle, started Saturday, this is my third day. I have alot of what i would consider premature aging from being so fat. Loose skin, stretch marks and no solid definition. I am really hoping to see some of these skin tightening benefits and some of this anti aging business from my usage. I am posting some old pictures tonight and will be posting new pictures soon.

The log is called "1rhino1's hgh maxitropin log", you guys should check it out. We will see what hgh can really do. I am a good case for it my friends. I have some solid aas experience and have spent a whole lot of time reading and searching for the right method and path. Though I am young to be running hgh, I think that in my case, it may be essential to my body looking the way it needs to.

i bet it will help your skin quite a bit. I know when I was on it for over 1 year that my skin never looked better and I had never been that lean so easily. I think the effects on the skin are probably the most dramatic.

i bet it will help your skin quite a bit. I know when I was on it for over 1 year that my skin never looked better and I had never been that lean so easily. I think the effects on the skin are probably the most dramatic.

This is the sole reason my girl takes it. She loves the way it makes her skin look!

That would be nice. I'm pretty big, it would be nice to see all this size take some form... besides in the calves traps and middle back. One thing is that i have some decent sized gyno on the left nip. I would rather it be exposed then not. I need to research the cheapest surgeon and ask him for a disvount if I pay cash!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131