advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it ok to use same Syringe, not needle?

Fullybuilt

Banned
Is it ok to fill up, say a 3cc syringe with some masterone, and inject 1cc, then switch the needle with a new one, and repeat the next day, and then again the 3rd way with a new needle. Basically is it safe to use the same syring, but diff needles? Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
Is it ok to fill up, say a 3cc syringe with some masterone, and inject 1cc, then switch the needle with a new one, and repeat the next day, and then again the 3rd way with a new needle. Basically is it safe to use the same syring, but diff needles? Thanks

to be honest, I'd be scared a dirt would be aspirated inside the syringe .. but why not as long as u change the needle ...

Fullybuilt said:
The thing is that if you aspirate and get blood then NO...If you aspirate and no blood them most likely yes...However even if the risk is low the cosequence out weighs everything else...I here what your trying to do but if it were me I would just fill separate syringes...

When you push a syringe through your skin you are picking up microscopic dead tissue cells. When you aspirate, you are back flowing those dead skin cells into the syringe. If you repeat this 3 times thats 3 times the normal amount of dead skin cells you are putting in that syringe. Many times people do not clean the area well enough with alchohol swabs and leave a good amount of skin oil and various things on your skin. Thus you are injecting again microscopic bacteria into your syringe. I had a buddy that did this but with the needle. He injected 3 seperate times being very cheap and trying to save money. 2 years later he has had more then 80% of his colon removed. All for being cheap! If you need a name it's called Ulcerative Colitis.

The syringes are friggin cheap bro. If you dont have the scratch right now to buy enough syringes for your full cycle, then WAIT till you do. (just my .02)

BOOMSHAKER said:
When you push a syringe through your skin you are picking up microscopic dead tissue cells. When you aspirate, you are back flowing those dead skin cells into the syringe. If you repeat this 3 times thats 3 times the normal amount of dead skin cells you are putting in that syringe. Many times people do not clean the area well enough with alchohol swabs and leave a good amount of skin oil and various things on your skin. Thus you are injecting again microscopic bacteria into your syringe. I had a buddy that did this but with the needle. He injected 3 seperate times being very cheap and trying to save money. 2 years later he has had more then 80% of his colon removed. All for being cheap! If you need a name it's called Ulcerative Colitis.

The syringes are friggin cheap bro. If you dont have the scratch right now to buy enough syringes for your full cycle, then WAIT till you do. (just my .02)
Bump Boomshaker, syringes/pinz are way too cheap but I don't completely understand the complication your buddy had...there's no price that can make up for that though...

BOOMSHAKER said:

Bump Boom.........

When you re-use a syringe or needle. You pick up microscopic bacteria in the shaft of the needles head. You pick up a bacteria and the first place it lays dormant is in your gut. It then moves down to your colon where it multiplies and is almost impossible to kill off.

My buddy was very healthy and never sick. UNTIL he used his needle 3 times in a row. A few times. Doctors to this day really do not know what causes U.C. and how it is even contracted. When I discussed my buddies health with his primary he said "it was very possible" he picked it up from a dirty(re-used) needle. Again, take it for what it's worth. It's just me passing on something medical. But nothing should not be passed by your primary first. (my .02)

I wouldn't

Theyre too cheap to risk it. Just touching the outside with un-disenfected fingers by tommorow there will be millions of bacteria all over surface.

Pretty much wut everyone else said,,,,,,,I assume you are asking because you are in a jam for syringes at the moment. It isn't recommended, but it could possibly be done. If it were me, I would clean that syringe and let it soak in 99% alcohol to kill any bacteria then air dry. i would feel much more secure about that then just reusing it the next day....

my 2ml's,
RM

pinz

my question is do you have a box of needles or are you pulling them off other syringes?are you short on plungers or do you just not want to have to pull up shots everyday?unless your short on plungers then just use a new syringe.if you short on the plungers then clean them with distiiled water then 91% isopropyl alcohol, unless you can buy them locally(depends where you live).you can get then from a feed store if you have to.

leap

DoMeStIcTaBs said:
Pretty much wut everyone else said,,,,,,,I assume you are asking because you are in a jam for syringes at the moment. It isn't recommended, but it could possibly be done. If it were me, I would clean that syringe and let it soak in 99% alcohol to kill any bacteria then air dry. i would feel much more secure about that then just reusing it the next day....

my 2ml's,
RM

Its not really a huge deal. I just have a ton of extra needles(sealed). Much more needles than syringes. I just hate wasting 1cc of something on a 3cc pin. I've got a lot of extra slin pinz too, so what I did was draw out 3cc's of masterone in a new syringe and i'll squirt 1cc of it into a slin pin and use that.

With seringes the less you mess the better for you. They are too cheap to take any chance. It is your boddy you are injected in, and you want to be close to 100%, that everything is gonna be all right. To order the stuff :
www.SterileSyringes.com

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner