over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is she into me?

ELIMINATOR

Registered
Ok, so I met a chick I really like. We have been hanging out most of the week, sex twice. I'm not sure she's into me or what is going on. For example, tonight she went and did her own thing and got invited to a bar by a group of people, she didn't go because she has to get up early. However, next week she might go. Also, she tells me that guys text her at like 11 and 12 at night, shit I do not like to hear.

One last thing is that she keeps telling me about plans she has, and never mentions that i should go. Maybe it's because we have only known each other for a week? Ahhh, I'm just not used to this, most girls are really into me and never leave me alone. She is really shy, maybe that's it?

ELIMINATOR said:
Ok, so I met a chick I really like. We have been hanging out most of the week, sex twice. I'm not sure she's into me or what is going on. For example, tonight she went and did her own thing and got invited to a bar by a group of people, she didn't go because she has to get up early. However, next week she might go. Also, she tells me that guys text her at like 11 and 12 at night, shit I do not like to hear.

One last thing is that she keeps telling me about plans she has, and never mentions that i should go. Maybe it's because we have only known each other for a week? Ahhh, I'm just not used to this, most girls are really into me and never leave me alone. She is really shy, maybe that's it?
If she was shy bro, you wouldn't have gotten sex twice after just knowing her for a week!!! I would say that you are only a casual sex partner, and to not get too attached........

kawasaki1 said:
If she was shy bro, you wouldn't have gotten sex twice after just knowing her for a week!!! I would say that you are only a casual sex partner, and to not get too attached........

Maybe, it took work and she says she normally doesnt have sex unless she has been dating for a couple months. Also, tonight is the first night since last friday that we haven't got together.

Damn, I hope she isn't a whore!

aright, i say this....give it more time its only been a week ya know....sometimes ppl kick it right off the back and sometimes they kick it but not as strong so it takes a bit...so keep things on the up and up and keep doin what ur doin bro....its workin if the girl is with u most the week and u hit it twice....so is she into you? yes shes into u bro! she wouldnt hang out with u and really she wouldnt sleep with u if she wasnt some what or some way into u ya feel me.....jus keep things goin and give it some more time, like u said shes shy and its been a week....maybe after its been a while jus ask her flat out whats goin on if u really havin feelings for the girl....it cant hurt....good luck bro best of wishes!

and at least ur gettin ass at the moment :mad: :p haha

kawasaki1 said:

amen dude

ELIMINATOR said:
Maybe, it took work and she says she normally doesnt have sex unless she has been dating for a couple months. Also, tonight is the first night since last friday that we haven't got together.

Damn, I hope she isn't a whore!
weeellll that was my other answer!! jus was being on a +level but kawasaki1 has a VERY goo dpoint...its kinda ur call on what u want and if u truly see soemthin with the chick

She's meeting up with me tomorrow, so, I guess i'll wait and see what happens. She texts or calls every break, lunch, and as soon as she gets off work, which is good.

Oh, and she says she's been with 6 guys and she is 21. Whore, kinda! I'd rather her put out than not though.

ELIMINATOR said:
She's meeting up with me tomorrow, so, I guess i'll wait and see what happens. She texts or calls every break, lunch, and as soon as she gets off work, which is good.

Oh, and she says she's been with 6 guys and she is 21. Whore, kinda! I'd rather her put out than not though.
if she text u every break then ur good to go bro or u shuld be....shes 21 how old r u? if ur older she may not wana really show much or say much bout likin u alot or being into bc maybe she feels like she will be some "young immature girl" if she does so she trys to act hard....i dunno tho who knows could be a few things haha....but u seem to be in good terms if shes callin u every chance she gets and its only been one day out of the week that u havnt been with her

and 21 with 6 guys.....ha thats not a whore to me where im from, thats fuckin awesome....i fucked over 6 girls at the age of 14....i feel like a total slut now :( hahaha:D

Just remember what you where doing when you were 21. Sure hope you can deal with her being in the bar alot for the next year or so........

Oh boy. Be very careful. Good stuff kawasaki. Listen to him.

You know her for 1 week and you had sex twice already? ANd your wondering if she digs you? And if she will commit to you with guys text messaging her at late hours? Sounds like the both of you have a lot to think about. IMO take the sex for what it was worth, and move on!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, A few Theroys

1. Mentioning late night text messenging by some guy - (Get you a bit jealous see that other guys want her )
2. Mentioning cool plans not inviting you - (Im cool too, i do stuff so I wont always need you around, or she sits at home doing nothing but wants to sound cool, how cool is she if she sits at home and watches movies m-fri, for me thats hot for you might not be.
3. I feel as if you are sort of borderline playing your hand, trying to jump into some sort of relationship etc thing, this is a common mistake guys do which is have sex a few times, go on a few dates, then try to lock her down. I would just go with the flow and let her come to you with the what are we talk.

BTW Wear a condom, if your not already

Good luck, you

vitor said:
Hmmmm, A few Theroys

1. Mentioning late night text messenging by some guy - (Get you a bit jealous see that other guys want her )
2. Mentioning cool plans not inviting you - (Im cool too, i do stuff so I wont always need you around, or she sits at home doing nothing but wants to sound cool, how cool is she if she sits at home and watches movies m-fri, for me thats hot for you might not be.
3. I feel as if you are sort of borderline playing your hand, trying to jump into some sort of relationship etc thing, this is a common mistake guys do which is have sex a few times, go on a few dates, then try to lock her down. I would just go with the flow and let her come to you with the what are we talk.

Good luck, you

and anotha amen for my Vitor

take it for it's worth it and let her come

don't fall in love cause u had sex with her ... be patient and let her come, that's the way to go !

PLAY HARD

I would have to say. Its only been 1 week just let her call you and have fun with her, just tell your self shes only 21 and thats very young. It takes along time to really get to know each other. Do not let anything get to you she has her wall up and so should you. If she tells you things about her sex and previous guys she is also trying to get you to talk about yours and do not at any time tell her to much as if the relationship grows ladies never foget they etch it in thier mind and use it against you when shes mad or sad. Anyway just have fun and show her that nothing bothers you about other men because if your the one and you are the one and only to yourself than any lady would love to be with you and admire your self confidense. Never let her see you sweat unless its in the gym. Good Luck

balla06 said:
if she text u every break then ur good to go bro or u shuld be....shes 21 how old r u? if ur older she may not wana really show much or say much bout likin u alot or being into bc maybe she feels like she will be some "young immature girl" if she does so she trys to act hard....i dunno tho who knows could be a few things haha....but u seem to be in good terms if shes callin u every chance she gets and its only been one day out of the week that u havnt been with her

and 21 with 6 guys.....ha thats not a whore to me where im from, thats fuckin awesome....i fucked over 6 girls at the age of 14....i feel like a total slut now :( hahaha:D

I'm 24

vitor said:
Hmmmm, A few Theroys

Good luck, you

Good points, i think your right in a lot of ways.

BOOMSHAKER said:
You know her for 1 week and you had sex twice already? ANd your wondering if she digs you? And if she will commit to you with guys text messaging her at late hours? Sounds like the both of you have a lot to think about. IMO take the sex for what it was worth, and move on!

Usually girls want it all the time, twice a day in the beginning. Most of the time i have tons of sex for about 2-3 months with a girl and it ends. This girl is different in that way, that she doesn't want it all the time. I think she's a good and bad girl.

ELIMINATOR said:

Girls like two things:

1 - Money
2 - Having fun

Sorry, she's not into you, and she's not shy. She's probably going out and having sex with half-dozen other guys when she says no to you... Reality my friend...

Alright, I need some more input. Since the last post we have seen each other many times and when we are together it is great. I can't believe i'm falling for this girl, but I am.

I'm just so confused with her actions. For example, this week we hung out on Sunday, Mon, and then tues. she said I should come over if i feel like it, I didn't cause I was really tired. Wed she went and did her thing with work, so tonight I call to see if she wants to get together, but she is going dancing. Earlier this week she said she probably wasn't going to go? I don't get it, if she isn't into me why would she bother, it's not like i'm the only guy she knows?

I haven't told her how I feel about her and I play it off that everything is ok, but really I'm getting frustrated.

What should I do? I don't want to be the first one to bring up being in a relationship, but I'm thinking that maybe I need to, to see what she wants.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity