over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is she into me?

ALLEX said:
Girls like two things:

1 - Money
2 - Having fun

HAHA!! Reminds me of this song from Pharrel and Paul Oakenfold- sex and money....."Girls in da club want sex and money" LOL

No seriously take the advice from some of the guys here like Vitor, Kawasaki, and Mike 1107 and my gf Strongmind......

You have known her for a week, chances are this isn't her first rodeo you know what I am saying cowboy??? Her little: " I don't usually have mad crazy sex with someone in the first week" Is a big load of crap, she sounds like a grade a shark that just wants to use you for a good time and string you a long a little with her little head games so you can follow her around like a puppy dog.......Don't give into that like people said.....If you really like her then just be patient, be cool and keep a poker face to her little mind games she is trying to crack on you......then either two things are going to happen:

1) She is going to walk away cause she can't run her little game on you and get bored with you....which is good caus eyou don't want her anyway

2) She sees that you know that she is trying to get your attention and not giving into it, and then start cimmunicating what she "Really Wants" from this which is more time dating you and getting to know you...

Good Luck son, wear a jimmy....;) :D

OuchThatHurts said:
Why not?

Because of a certain inevitability. That inevitability is that one or more hearts will get broken or feelings will be crushed before this is all said and done. As much as people THINK they want casual sex, they aren't designed to behave that way.

One thing that does frustrate me from time to time is to watch people make the same mistakes, over and over and over again.

Good luck E. Wear a condom I guess.

I think everybody needs to lighten up. Life is to damn short to be so frickin serious all the damn time. Have fun, live your life the way you wanna live it, keep an open mind, and who gives a shit what anyone else thinks about ya.

Philips said:
I think everybody needs to lighten up. Life is to damn short to be so frickin serious all the damn time. Have fun, live your life the way you wanna live it, keep an open mind, and who gives a shit what anyone else thinks about ya.

Not once in my post did I say he had to be a tight ass about it... I was just pointing out a little bit of the games that go on between the sexes and if he likes her to just tread lightly......He can do exactly what he wants.....If he likes her and wants to know if she is REALLY into him and not just wanting to fuck around with him then he should low and play cool with her.....If he doesn't give a shit then by all means he should try to have sex with her as much as possible...LOL...;) :p :D

Philips said:

When you start a thread asking for advice people tend to give it.

Philips said:
Hell yea, if shes down and your down, then why the hell not. Fuck it!
Nobody is being so frickin serious and there's nothing wrong with having fun. The guy asked for advice. Obviously it's bothering him and he has some reservations about what he's doing.

Why doesn't everyone just say fuck it??? Why even try at all? Do what you want to do anyway you want to do it. That's what having an "open mind" is all about after all right? Do whatever you want and let others do what they want? That works great until someone's doing whatever they want to your daughter. I wonder how open-minded you're supposed to be then? Instead of trying to keep an "open mind", which basically means you don't know WHAT the hell you're doing, why not actually become resolved about some things? Then with some self-control and discipline you can learn what having a truly openness of mind is and what it's all about - freedom WITH responsibility.

OuchThatHurts said:
Nobody is being so frickin serious and there's nothing wrong with having fun. The guy asked for advice. Obviously it's bothering him and he has some reservations about what he's doing.

Why doesn't everyone just say fuck it??? Why even try at all? Do what you want to do anyway you want to do it. That's what having an "open mind" is all about after all right? Do whatever you want and let others do what they want? That works great until someone's doing whatever they want to your daughter. I wonder how open-minded you're supposed to be then? Instead of trying to keep an "open mind", which basically means you don't know WHAT the hell you're doing, why not actually become resolved about some things? Then with some self-control and discipline you can learn what having a truly openness of mind is and what it's all about - freedom WITH responsibility.

Its just my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. I will never know it all,,ever,,, but in my own opinion of my self which I gauge by examining the willingness of others to be open.,,, I believe that I do know what it truely means to have an open mind. This girl may be somebodys daughter but it sounds like she is old enough to make her own decisions, and is doing just that. Again I will say that I do not claim to know everything and never will , but when it come to freedom with responsibility,,,, I go to school full time, get straight A's , which put me on the presidents honor roll last semester, I have two children both of which I fully support, I hold down a full time job, and somehow find time to get into the gym 5 times a week to bust my ass. I have no clue how you come to the conclusion that having an open mind equates to not knowing what the hell I'm doing, IMO that is ludicris statement to make seeing as how you dont even know me.

OuchThatHurts said:

Great post. Love your thought on more than the now.

Philips said:
I go to school full time, get straight A's , which put me on the presidents honor roll last semester, I have two children both of which I fully support, I hold down a full time job, and somehow find time to get into the gym 5 times a week to bust my ass. I have no clue how you come to the conclusion that having an open mind equates to not knowing what the hell I'm doing, IMO that is ludicris statement to make seeing as how you dont even know me.
No I do not know you but I can tell a lot by the statements you make. It sounds like you have things together pretty good there. Two children, a full time job, straight A classes, and still find time to go to the gym. How do I know what the hell you're doing? From here you look like sentences and letters on a screen. I think you royally missed my point. You can't do all the things you say above and still have a
Hell yea, if shes down and your down, then why the hell not. Fuck it!
kind of attitude. Obvious you don't just say "fuck it" in your own life, so why are you telling someone else to?

However, this thread is not about you or me. It's about one guy having the issue above. Do you honestly believe telling him "fuck it" is solid advice? Believe me though, I wish I could say that sometimes too so I know what your feeling.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:

Good point....or how about freedom WITH respectability......Doign what you want while treating others with respect is a great feeling too....Good Post OTH...

bulldog21 said:
Good point....or how about freedom WITH respectability......Doign what you want while treating others with respect is a great feeling too....Good Post OTH...
Yes! You bring up a good point too, Bulldog. How someone treats others and the respect they show them, says A LOT about how much respect that person has for themselves.

Just something to think about.

Last edited:
strongmind said:
Yes! You bring up a good point too, Bulldog. How someone treats others and the respect they show them, says A LOT about how much respect that person has for themselves.

Just something to think about.
BD21 and strongming, I just love you guys. I stand corrected. I like the notion of respectability even more. Shows character, integrity, self-confidence. I LOVE IT!!!! Please keep it coming!

OuchThatHurts said:
Why not?

Because of a certain inevitability. That inevitability is that one or more hearts will get broken or feelings will be crushed before this is all said and done. As much as people THINK they want casual sex, they aren't designed to behave that way.

One thing that does frustrate me from time to time is to watch people make the same mistakes, over and over and over again.

Good luck E. Wear a condom I guess.

True, Ouch, but consider this. Emotional pain heals rather quickly, but memories of great sex can last a life time. I say bang her for all she's worth. That's just me though.

Just to make it clear, I wanted more than just sex w/her, however, she is not ready for another relationship, so, we are just friends and we happen to have sex once in a while, nothing more. I will probably end the sex soon, because it is not right to use each other like that and I want to meet a girl who wants more than to hookup.

It's just hard because she calls all the time and texts all the time, it's really confusing, it's like she wants a relationship, but doesn't?

BigBoyJ said:
True, Ouch, but consider this. Emotional pain heals rather quickly, but memories of great sex can last a life time. I say bang her for all she's worth. That's just me though.
Yes those memories can last a lifetime but I bet you can remember every time you got really hurt too.

ELIMINATOR said:
Just to make it clear, I wanted more than just sex w/her, however, she is not ready for another relationship, so, we are just friends and we happen to have sex once in a while, nothing more. I will probably end the sex soon, because it is not right to use each other like that and I want to meet a girl who wants more than to hookup.

It's just hard because she calls all the time and texts all the time, it's really confusing, it's like she wants a relationship, but doesn't?

Re-read my first post buddy....I could tell you like her but it seems the only you could have a relationship is to "play the game" with her.....Like I said before you will have to ignore all things she tries to throw in your face and be cool.....for me personally I guess I am getting old but I grew tired of playing games with girls and didn't want to have to do that to find out what their wants are, and in the end they weren't at a place where they knew what they wanted......and then that is when I found a really amazing girl and am living happily ever after..LOL..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131