advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this expired Bacteriostatic water still good to mix GH with?

Covid vaccines I believe
There was a shortage of needles there for awhile. I was told by a nurse that they were having trouble getting them too. I think it was with all of the vaccines being given.

There was a shortage of needles there for awhile. I was told by a nurse that they were having trouble getting them too. I think it was with all of the vaccines being given.
You still can’t find a lot of needle sizes online. The place I use ran out of 3ml syringes and sent me 5ml. It takes forever to push oil through that with the larger barrel size there’s less pressure in the syringe

I wont name names but there are guys who use literally use "Tap Water" to mix their GH or peptides with.
I've seen guys say don't drink tap water, but use to reconstitute.

I've seen people say it's disgusting to not wipe down equipment, but then say reusing the same pin over and over again is fine.

Use dnp at 17%, but won't eat gluten or non-organic food because it's bad for you.

We live in a world of irony

I've seen guys say don't drink tap water, but use to reconstitute.

I've seen people say it's disgusting to not wipe down equipment, but then say reusing the same pin over and over again is fine.

Use dnp at 17%, but won't eat gluten or non-organic food because it's bad for you.

We live in a world of irony

Its a funny world we live in today thats for sure. Here in Florida you will get a ticket for driving without a seatbelt on but its perfectly legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet on.

Its a funny world we live in today thats for sure. Here in Florida you will get a ticket for driving without a seatbelt on but its perfectly legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet on.
Very good point! I never thought of that. IMO you shouldnt be required by law to do either because you are only risking your own life as far as I can tell. Some point out though that it raises the cost of insurance, health and auto, if a person has a claim because they werent wearing a belt. I think you still collect if it was found that you had no belt on? Maybe someone could tell us that. Im not sure.

I think motorcycle insurance should reward those that wear a helmet with a bit lower premium.

Very good point! I never thought of that. IMO you shouldnt be required by law to do either because you are only risking your own life as far as I can tell. Some point out though that it raises the cost of insurance, health and auto, if a person has a claim because they werent wearing a belt. I think you still collect if it was found that you had no belt on? Maybe someone could tell us that. Im not sure.

I think motorcycle insurance should reward those that wear a helmet with a bit lower premium.
This and some people are on government health insurance. So if they get hurt, the texpayer funds their medical care!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws