advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this the shit you guys really put up with?? (Women)

Once again this is some great info and advice from both sides of the argument! Thanks fellas. Thing is as many of you mentioned about looking at the superficial qualities only and there must be some level of emotional connection present and the girl has to possess more than just looks...that's why I posted the initial question is because she absolutely does. I have been with many women in short term bursts of less than a few weeks that matched her looks wise but lacked the kind, caring, funny, sweet personality and it was absolutely no problem saying adios I'm not dealing with this shit. However with my current girl I do really like her and want to make it work hence me asking for tips on how you guys deal with some of these issues. It wasn't a bitch session nor me flaunting my inexperience in relationships but rather seeking advice on how to make it last on a longer term basis and even how to overlook some of these issues. The poster who said he looks at the getting ready marathon as a compliment that she wants to look good for him is a perfect example and that too is how I try to re-frame (ala Tony Robbins lol) the situation. Anyway, thanks again guys!

How old are you? You sound very immature.

Seriously, and I'm not judging, don't know or care who you are. Maybe you don't like women. My 2 cents. And I don't care who you have sex with.

It definitely sounds to me that you don't like spending time with her.

Ok, signing off now. Bye.

Last edited:
My suggestion? Give up women all together, cause were are all PSYCO, CRAZEE, BIATCH'S!!!:lightbulb:

I would take a long look at your relationship and the future of it. I was in a very serious relationship with a girl years ago. To me she was perfect. She was very attractive, smart, career driven and was bought up well by a good family. Everything seemed great.... Until we argued. These arguments were some of the worst arguments I've ever had with anyone. They were so intense that when they happened we wouldn't see each other for at least a couple of weeks. But we continued to try to make things work cause we loved each other. Trust me now looking back and I'm sure that she would agree, we wasted a couple of years trying to keep it together when deep down inside we knew it wouldn't work.
Now I'm happily married to a gorgeous girl and our relationship couldn't be better. We never argue and most of the time it seems to good to be true lol.
So I would think carefully on your relationship and ask yourself if the differences between the two of you are things that you can put up with and still have a happy relationship.
Best of luck

I don't see any reason to slam the OP. He seems like an honest young man looking for guidance.
There are huge differences between those of past, say 40 or so, and those in their 20's and early 30's talking about women and relationships.

OP, I'd say it is as simple as this -- if you don't want to spend your life with her then move it into casual status.

Women are different than men. They cry more, they complain more, they get catty sometimes, they need reassurance more. Men can be dirty, leave toilet seats up, wash the darks with the lights (but smart enough to use cold/cold), etc. To the extent that any particular trait bothers you, pay attention to how much or often it is expressed by your girl. If you think you cannot accept it, move on and let her too, because it is not likely to change.

All girls are NOT like this. When I first start seeing a girl I "feel" them out and decide how much drama they will be. that being said, I have never dated a girl that has been a ton of drama. But every girl I've dated takes forever to get ready to go places haha.

As someone else stated tho, you need to learn to adapt to the relationship. Every girl is different. If my gf asked me what she is (1-10), I give her a wtf look like why would she even ask me that and say "11". I watch her non verbals to see if I did my job correctly and if not then I'll grab her and kiss her on the cheek and keep doing "cute" things like this until I get a smile and laugh out of her (I'm going to get flamed for this aren't I :rolleyes: ).

As others have said, it doesn't seem like you are enjoying this relationship. Probably best for you to move on and find a girl you can agree with more.

I definitely would not put a generalization on all females, just like I would not say that all males are possessive controlling assholes. There are extreme cases at both ends of the spectrum for male and female, you just have to be lucky and find them. Angelic and beautiful women with true heart and virtue certainly do exist. Trouble is it seems most of those type of women (and men) are taken up early and stay married (for the obvious reason).

Sounds like you are fortunate to have had plenty of variety in your love life as a young man, but might be thinking its time to start settling down before its too late and you get older and have to run down to TJ to receive the kind of attention you used to get from women.

Just make damn sure you live with her for 2 years before you ever get married. I used to follow that rule, then I got lovestruck, got married way too soon, now I got a psycho holding me hostage who fits your ladies description damn near to a tee.

Yes like the old saying goes, cant live with em, can't live without em.

Last edited:
it's because you don't love her, and she probably doesn't love you.

it's hard to find someone that you will love and will get a long.

and those relationships that don't contain true love will go down to shitter

Just from this post sounds like in big picture he has minimal experience... of any sort. Not crazy about this girl but dates her instead of being the pimp he was before...supposedly..and he just came to these general observations. Lots of posts lately.that are interesting .very :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I could write a book on this subject but I will keep this short.

I'm the same exact age as you, but we're on completely opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to relationships. I'm the romantic relationship type and you are the no strings attached type. A year ago I got out of a 5 year relationship (which included a little girl who I thought would one day call me daddy). That 5 year relationship truly taught me more than ALL other relationships I have had in my life combined.

During that time I learned all about the high maintenance, the insecurity issues, trust issues, having to filter out certain things I wanted to say, the roller coaster ride of emotions, etc etc. So I KNOW what you're talking about. But you should be enjoying the whole experience, not hating it. You should be wanting to spend time with her, not away from her. It should be a great new learning experience for you that you ENJOY.

This girl just isnt for you man.

Also, for all you guys saying ALL women are like this, you all are WRONG. Very very wrong...

all women are NOT like this. i can tell you that when you really love someone you will put their happiness above and in front of your own......until you are ready to do this,your not in love. you have to put her happiness before your own. selffishness never leads anywhere but a dead road......just my 2 cents

kiss less 21 yo virgin checking in, and i feel the same exact way.
too much effort for too little payoff.

then again my test levels are the same as a 70 year olds, so my mileage probably varies.

-Time just....gone! It feels like I don't even have a day to myself anymore. Do all woman in relationships always want to spend THAT much time together? I actually told her recently that "Yea, if we saw eachother once a week or every 10 days that'd be fine with me"....I thought she was going to break down and cry right there at the cheesecake factory so I quickly recovered and pretended it was a joke. I mean....if your women are like this too how the hell do you guys have your alone time?

THAT, FUCKING THAT^^^^^^

Seriously I got the coolest girl friend but god dammit I just like being alone, in a room, surfing the web(learning and doing research not fucking facebooking), cussing linux out because I run to every error message that has ever existed, all while holding my dick with my other hand.

They always want to hug and cuddle and see you and all that shit. I don't see my parents that I love and it doesn't effect me. I didn't see my grandfather before he passed away, sad, but didn't effect me. It's fucking life. We do not have to see each other all the fucking time.

But if you say that "Am that bad of a girlfriend?!" "did I do something wrong?!" "blah blah blah blah" GOD DAMN!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws