over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren considered an anabolic

Ok of course i know trenbolone is a anabolic steroid and a awesome one at that , my question is when guys say run testosterone with an ANABOLIC like deca or eq Is mentioned ,but would tren be considered an anabolic like deca and eq , isn’t tren way more anabolic than deca or eq and what other anabolic steroids (injectables) are considered anabolic? I hope my question isn’t confusing, it sure sounds like it lol ,but I’m sure some of you guys will know exactly what I mean 👍
Anabolic means muscle building but the simple answer is tren is a 19-Nor like deca etc so it is not considered an androgen by mist however it’s effects minus edema and estrogen conversion are totally on the androgenice side. The problem here is you’re not saying why you want this distinction bc if your need for info is intent or place in a cycle then ask that.

I’d go as far as saying that Tren will put more lean mass on you than any other AAS. It’s just a very harsh compound that isn’t worth running long term in high doses because of the harsh sides it gives for most users. I personally run it at a low dose to avoid the sides, although it still does have en effect on my sleep. I’m probably going to take a break from it soon.

I think what the OP is asking or eluding to..is that we all have our preference on test dosage as the base in a gaining phase…anywhere from 375mg-1.5g test. Then we add an anabolic like nandrolone or EQ, sometimes primo to push up the milligrams.

I think he is asking if we use tren in the same way.

I’d go as far as saying that Tren will put more lean mass on you than any other AAS. It’s just a very harsh compound that isn’t worth running long term in high doses because of the harsh sides it gives for most users. I personally run it at a low dose to avoid the sides, although it still does have en effect on my sleep. I’m probably going to take a break from it soon.
IME the NET lean tissue accrural, mg for mg, is higher with Tren than with Nandrolone (key word: NET).
That being said, I don't know anyone having troubles with Deca on a serious bulking diet, while many people (not me, I'm lucky) report acid reflux and digestive issues with Tren when they really push the calories up making size gains kinda subpar.
Hell, there're people benefitting more from EQ for this exact reason, go figure.

IME the NET lean tissue accrural, mg for mg, is higher with Tren than with Nandrolone (key word: NET).
That being said, I don't know anyone having troubles with Deca on a serious bulking diet, while many people (not me, I'm lucky) report acid reflux and digestive issues with Tren when they really push the calories up making size gains kinda subpar.
Hell, there're people benefitting more from EQ for this exact reason, go figure.

Agreed and why I run EQ alongside Test. I’ve been running a low dose of Tren, partly for its nutrient partitioning effects but mostly because I have a bit lying around. The sides of Tren at higher doses is just not worth it for me anymore.

Tren builds more muscle than nandrolone on an mg for mg basis for sure. People just confuse water with muscle.

At the end of the day, there is more than one way to reach the same destination.
Bro science. Any data or just regurgitated dogma?

Of course there isn't human data when it comes to tren but I think we have more than enough anecdotes by now. I don't think many people think 300mg of deca will build more muscle than 300mg of trenbolone.

Agreed. It’s kinda a “duh” thing if you delve into the science.

Tren attaches to the glucocorticoid receptor…ok so cortisol can’t catabolism muscle tissue. It upregulates intra cellular IGF in muscle….it down regulates de novo lipogenisis…(creating fat from carbs)….increases insulin sensitivity….oh….and it smashes the androgen receptor just like all other AAS.

But all other AAS doesn’t do what tren does. Yes it’s magical….at the dose you can tolerate. And you’ll pay the price if you push your limits. HDL single digits, mood dysregulaton, BP, insomnia…you know….it’s fucking tren lol

Of course there isn't human data when it comes to tren but I think we have more than enough anecdotes by now. I don't think many people think 300mg of deca will build more muscle than 300mg of trenbolone.
Parabolan was introduced in France in 1980. Clinical trials were done with 76 mg amps (50mg tren base) every 10 days on humans. This is common knowledge.

As I mentioned earlier it shines during caloric deficit, ie accrues actual tissue when every other compound simply preserves from catabolism.

During a caloric surplus, the magic fades. Deca outshines along with some others. Since anecdotes are currency, almost every Olympia or Arnold champion has used Deca or npp off season as a staple and I can’t think of any who used tren as their “mass builder”. Remember Parabolan has been available since the 80s and Finiplix 90s or 2000s. Pros have experimented over and over and almost always prefer trenbolone precontest. No debate.

Parabolan was introduced in France in 1980. Clinical trials were done with 76 mg amps (50mg tren base) every 10 days on humans. This is common knowledge.

As I mentioned earlier it shines during caloric deficit, ie accrues actual tissue when every other compound simply preserves from catabolism.

During a caloric surplus, the magic fades. Deca outshines along with some others. Since anecdotes are currency, almost every Olympia or Arnold champion has used Deca or npp off season as a staple and I can’t think of any who used tren as their “mass builder”. Remember Parabolan has been available since the 80s and Finiplix 90s or 2000s. Pros have experimented over and over and almost always prefer trenbolone precontest. No debate.
This is not my experience at all

Since anecdotes are currency, almost every Olympia or Arnold champion has used Deca or npp off season as a staple and I can’t think of any who used tren as their “mass builder”. Remember Parabolan has been available since the 80s and Finiplix 90s or 2000s. Pros have experimented over and over and almost always prefer trenbolone precontest. No debate.

Where did you find these anecdotes? Can you link one where a Pro said Deca was a better builder than Tren?

I can link a quote from an IFBB pro that says something to the contrary.

@b-boy

Some hormones may be more anabolic then others. Which i choose to use and for how long can depend on how much of my health i am willing to risk damaging for the growth i get from them. I can't say i noticed big huge gains with tren more then others. But i never used it for bulking. Most all the pro's i listen to say they only use it for getting ready for a contest as the sides are not worth it. I am sure there are a select few that may stay on it long term.

There is a reason cattlemen give their cows trenbolone. LOL 😆 🤣

Question is not so bad. I saw a lot of people struggle to eat and sleep on tren. And if those two factors are affected outcome may not be the best. But for someone who sleep like a baby and can eat tren is a good deal. So many people complain that no matter what they cant put size on tren as it is creating to high demand calorie wise. But also you need to remember that the same dose of tren can be different animal depend on the level of estrogen. There was a reason why farmers had much better profit when they used tren combined with estrogen in the cattle. I remember one of my best cycle when i had access to that tren made by a specific person. I made sure i eat and boy oh boy what a tranformation it was. If i would have to emulate this today i would probably have a week of deload and start pinning 50 mg tren with 30-40 mg dbol and start from a very lean phase.

The problem with a lot of you guys reasoning is that you relate " being big" with bodyweight and bloat. If you could possibly put 10 pounds on with deca and then compare it to a twin that put on 10lbs with tren and then do a dexa scan there would be 2 totally different results on the print out.

Cattlemen added estrogen to the pellets to further increase weight of animal, the tren was creating lean muscle tissue (too lean) and decreasing the quality of the meat (marbling aka intra muscular fat). At least that's what I was told 🤷🏿

The problem with a lot of you guys reasoning is that you relate " being big" with bodyweight and bloat. If you could possibly put 10 pounds on with deca and then compare it to a twin that put on 10lbs with tren and then do a dexa scan there would be 2 totally different results on the print out.

Cattlemen added estrogen to the pellets to further increase weight of animal, the tren was creating lean muscle tissue (too lean) and decreasing the quality of the meat (marbling aka intra muscular fat). At least that's what I was told 🤷🏿
I was told the same

Regardless of the Anabolic-androgenic potency of various steroids in rat assays that may or may not be a real world reliable litmus paper for humans (Fun Fact: remember the always regurgitated 500:500 A:A ratio for Tren? Almost nobody knows that the reference compound they tested it against was Nortestosterone (a.k.a. Nandrolone), not Testosterone as usual!), I have extensively used both for over two decades, many times "ceteris paribus" and got several pre-post Dexa scans to convince me.
My own experience.

It's true. And some intramuscular fat does great in the strength department (not so much under the lights). But saying it's only a prep compound, that's not been my experience at all.

Of course Tren is an anabolic. I think you are asking if it’s more of an androgen than an anabolic. I would say Tren is just as anabolic as it is androgenic. Combined with testosterone, Tren builds a lot of lean muscle mass. Toss in anadrol and it builds even more. But anandrol is so harsh it’s not sustainable to run for long periods of time like test and Tren. Contrary to popular belief, lower dosages of Tren can be used for longer periods of time. But you still have to watch out for unwanted side effects.

This truth becomes readily apparent when one gets to really low body fat levels.. which is why I can only assume that most non-competitive guys never want to get truly shredded - because they will then realize how little lean tissue they actually possess

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws