over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren considered an anabolic

The problem with a lot of you guys reasoning is that you relate " being big" with bodyweight and bloat. If you could possibly put 10 pounds on with deca and then compare it to a twin that put on 10lbs with tren and then do a dexa scan there would be 2 totally different results on the print out.

Cattlemen added estrogen to the pellets to further increase weight of animal, the tren was creating lean muscle tissue (too lean) and decreasing the quality of the meat (marbling aka intra muscular fat). At least that's what I was told 🤷🏿
This is accurate! There’s a difference between lean muscle mass and water retention. Those of us who have been shredded for a contest understand what b-boy is saying.

This truth becomes readily apparent when one gets to really low body fat levels.. which is why I can only assume that most non-competitive guys never want to get truly shredded - because they will then realize how little lean tissue they actually possess
This is very true. Sure applies to me, I'll tell you that. I need to pat Elvia to walk me through a short DNP run. Because I don't react well to stims, that last 10 lbs that needs to go pulls 20 lbs of muscle off me. By the end of May, I'm going to be in hell, broken dick, tired, weak, flat. And in clothing, I'll just look like a normal guy. People throw out, "I'm 12% bodyfat", "I'm 10% bodyfat". 10% is damn low! And takes a ton of discipline to even maintain that. For a 260lb guy, that's only 13 lbs away from being completely Munzerfied.

And 10% or 12% BF as measured by what? A guess? A mirror? Pffft...

This is very true. Sure applies to me, I'll tell you that. I need to pat Elvia to walk me through a short DNP run. Because I don't react well to stims, that last 10 lbs that needs to go pulls 20 lbs of muscle off me. By the end of May, I'm going to be in hell, broken dick, tired, weak, flat. And in clothing, I'll just look like a normal guy. People throw out, "I'm 12% bodyfat", "I'm 10% bodyfat". 10% is damn low! And takes a ton of discipline to even maintain that. For a 260lb guy, that's only 13 lbs away from being completely Munzerfied.

And 10% or 12% BF as measured by what? A guess? A mirror? Pffft...

I had a guy casually tell me he was 4% body fat

Lmao.. wasn’t even close

I had a guy casually tell me he was 4% body fat

Lmao.. wasn’t even close
He's crazy. I've never been close to that low. I got measured in Atlanta in 1996 at 6.2% (no idea how accurate that was) but I was on the verge of death, went hypo twice. It was a red nightmare. I went there for the Olympics had tix for 200m and relay and didn't even go. I went two weeks without even having to take a crap. A month later I started gear.

Sitting in the restroom taking a shit so casually chiming in...

Bodyfat stuff weird me out a bit, I have always gone by a DEXA scan but how accurate is that truly considered to be?

Leanest I have been on a Dexa was 7.6% and I felt terrible (didn't begin to look "peeled" though), usually around the 11% mark when I go in.

Tren is extremely anabolic. Plenty of guys here bulk on Trenbolone because they don't get the appetite suppression.

But in my opinion most people are better off using Nandrolone, EQ and Trestolone because these drugs generally increase hunger while Tren can lower hunger.

Tren is extremely anabolic. Plenty of guys here bulk on Trenbolone because they don't get the appetite suppression.

But in my opinion most people are better off using Nandrolone, EQ and Trestolone because these drugs generally increase hunger while Tren can lower hunger.
I agree. But some guys who don’t get heartburn, gerd, and gas on Tren can get a huge increase in appetite. Some people experience appetite suppression on EQ. I’m one of them. And reactions to specific hormones can change over time. Most longtime steroid users get heartburn more readily than novice users.

High test, high deca, and lower tren I used to find pretty solid for bulking. Lots of synergy at least for me. Add orals as/if desired (dbol with tren was always a fav of mine). Not for beginner or at least those that haven't run them all separately but nice combo for those that tolerate the compounds.

This truth becomes readily apparent when one gets to really low body fat levels.. which is why I can only assume that most non-competitive guys never want to get truly shredded - because they will then realize how little lean tissue they actually possess
Agree with this. I see it in the gym every day the guys "bulking" just getting fatter. Than you see guys online championing their bodyweight while sitting at 15 % "visible first row of abs." I was on a no forum where 15% was lean because it's lower than the average human bodyfat, being under 10 was impossible according to them. This was an AAS board, not sure if they included any training, diet, or cardio with the AAS lol.

I was told the same
So would you guys say when using tren in a surplus, to grow but stay lean, we do or do not want estrogen present?

This is assuming calories are slightly above maintenance so that is not a variable that would change. Just what we run in conjunction with tren to create an environment best for growth.

So would you guys say when using tren in a surplus, to grow but stay lean, we do or do not want estrogen present?

This is assuming calories are slightly above maintenance so that is not a variable that would change. Just what we run in conjunction with tren to create an environment best for growth.

You always want estrogen present, just keep it in a healthy range.

The problem with a lot of you guys reasoning is that you relate " being big" with bodyweight and bloat. If you could possibly put 10 pounds on with deca and then compare it to a twin that put on 10lbs with tren and then do a dexa scan there would be 2 totally different results on the print out.

Cattlemen added estrogen to the pellets to further increase weight of animal, the tren was creating lean muscle tissue (too lean) and decreasing the quality of the meat (marbling aka intra muscular fat). At least that's what I was told 🤷🏿
So your telling me that the 15+ lbs I would gain with orals in my late teens early 20's wasn't real muscle? I always assumed I lost 80% of it due to being so much more catabolic when I was in PCT, lol.

I shout this from the roof to the young guys, that weight is NOT muscle. It looks great if you are decently lean, nice and round inflated look, but how much of it sticks around 1-2 months after the drugs are out of one's system? They don't believe me. Had a kid who thought his SARM cycle was a total bust as he "only gained six pounds in six weeks...." I don't know where they are getting these expectations from.

We want estrogen present because it helps with energy, mood, muscle growth, sex drive and joint/tendon health. But too much estrogen is also bad—(excess water retention, moodiness, gyno, gallstones/gallbladder issues, lack of sex drive, fat gain, lethargy, and high blood pressure). These side effects can occur when we start cranking up the test dosages too much. Stacking various compounds helps us to prevent estrogen over load while still being able to use enough hormones to gain additional muscle and maintain a good libido.

Could we get some considered opinions on the following. "Everyone" always says tren is so extremely androgenic. But guys like Victor Black say tren is less androgenic than test. What do we mean when we say "androgenic"? I get where Victor is coming from but it kinda seems to depend on how you look at it? I'd like to know what TypeIIx thinks?

You know that paper where tren is called a SARM? It basically says tren is selective for anabolic over androgenic effects (side effects), duh.
You could maybe also assume that ALL anabolic steroids are more anabolic than androgenic and less androgenic than test because that was kind of the whole point for developing anabolic steroids - more anabolism contra androgenic side effects.

Does anyone here know what Victor Black's proposed mechanism behind the psychoactive effects of tren is? I only saw where he said it has nothing to do with it being very androgenic "androgenic." I think I saw where TypeIIx said Victor was wrong about this but I might be misremembering.

I pretty much don't know any female users closely. I'm curious how they feel tren stacks up to other steroids wrt virilization. Is it the worst thing a female can take?

We want estrogen present because it helps with energy, mood, muscle growth, sex drive and joint/tendon health. But too much estrogen is also bad—(excess water retention, moodiness, gyno, gallstones/gallbladder issues, lack of sex drive, fat gain, lethargy, and high blood pressure). These side effects can occur when we start cranking up the test dosages too much. Stacking various compounds helps us to prevent estrogen over load while still being able to use enough hormones to gain additional muscle and maintain a good libido.

Victor Black says estrogen does positively NOT cause water retention Lol. He was attacking John Jewett for saying it does. I don't know one way or another but I know we might have some faulty assumptions. I think luki said that in his experience a competitor on lots of test wouldn't get rid of all the water around his ankles without an AI.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws