mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IT'S OFFICIAL..AMI WILL DESTROY BODYBUILDING..

lol you guys are funny...

Dexter small... lol the guy is 225 Shredded at 5.6 !!!
Troy alves small lol the guy is 220 shredded at 5.8...

common its not like everybody need to walk at 290lbs shredded muscle...

Just for shit and giggles try to find someone around you who got a Shrredded 200 pound body...

And when i say shredded its a real Shredded muscle not a 6.0 250 24% bf...

Last edited:
huge-inc said:
Lee is only in low 200's but I would consider him a freak

yeah but he's only like 3 feet tall. His entire range of motion is like 4 inches. :p

Vander_V said:
Im sorry but where do you get off calling a muscular physique with flowing lines and great symetry GAY :confused: comparing the NFL to BB is a joke Gooey , Football is about strength and size body building is about symetry and muscle , or is it not? Why do you feel the need to bring in gays and metros? wtf does that have to do with BB , are you that insecure or homophobic ? you seem to have jumped to conclusions extremely fast and dudes from the past were just average in your eyes correct , like Haney , Arnold, Serge , Sergio and many others , let me ask you 3 questions and be honest with your opinion , do you find these physiques admirable ? do you think these guys were metros or gays? and finally could you find these physiques in any gym like you have stated.

the comparison of a football player to a BBer is not a joke is was to isolate that fact that neither todays BBers nor football players specifically offensive linemen who are large, muscular human beings are pretty, none have been in the "50 most beautiful people" that was the argument as far as gays and metros to each their own vander, but dont want to see that representing the new prototype BBer. Haney was well over 200 lbs I think like 250 or something. All of the people u mentioned brought BBing to a new level of muscle, conditioning, and entertainment. And im sure if they had the genetics, the pharm technology, and the nutrition councilors they too would have been 300 lb freaks.

The change is for the suits who bought out weider they think they can make it mainstream and make more dollars. Look what happened to MM2000 with the sell out bill phillips. Then Muscular Development is trying to pick up where they left off. If there was not a large market for it already I doubt belchman would have taken this route. The top vips just want to find a way to make more money off the athletes without giving back to the athletes. MM

marshall said:
Take Vander's pic and Coleman's pic and poll 10,000 of the general public on who should be the Mr Olympia, wouldn't even be close. Coleman would be unemployed.
No disrespect to vander but come on man, you can't be serious. Also, 95% of the general public probably wouldn't even know what the olympia is. And those people aren't the ones paying to see the shows!

dexter too....

Mr Pickles said:
i think dexter pushes the limits well... he's big but still has a good midsection... i think that's the ideal

bigger is only bad when you start to look like Kovacs (and by that i mean you start to get the bloated tummy, which includes a lot of the pros)

has distended belly check out his titans dvd, hangs out just like others. And he is 235 on stage I believe. Drug abuse is rampant in the huge guys and in the smaller guys only the bigger guys with distended guts and abnormal muscle features get the most attention. like stated in another thread before what is ok? How does one conclude that the smaller 200 lbs BBers are more healthy then the 250 + big guys. I for one can say that the distended gut, and muscle that doesnt seem to fit the person and doesnt look good I would not vote as winner. On the other hand these guys are pro for a reason, many people out their take drugs but they dont look like Jay, Ronnie, and Dex. Its obvious that the 300 + linemen in the NFL are or will be unhealthy, but do u think that is going to change the people from drafting these large humans? Like stripping, BBing has a negative image and stigma associated with it that is why it cannot just jump into a mainstream "sport" which I use losely.
gooey

are u serious

mdr said:
No disrespect to vander but come on man, you can't be serious. Also, 95% of the general public probably wouldn't even know what the olympia is. And those people aren't the ones paying to see the shows!

also no disrepect to a fellow competitor, but I agree people that judge BBing should know what BBing is about. Not saying vander is in
this league, but if the everyday person wants to choose Men's Health Mag. physique over a professional BBer (specifically one of the top guys) for Mr. Olympia then maybe they should rethink or do some research into what BBing is about.

i dont know about you guys
But what i see is its only 1% who are big huge whatever.this is why Vander is Vander Or Coleman is Coleman.
Not too many guys like Mr.O and its takeing way too much work and discipline to get there.not all of us like them.WHY?
If everybody could they would.But they not and never will be.I will train hard i will try to get as big as i can.
Vander how long you been off?5 month and now you calling yourself natural.i dont know am i missing something.I have nothing against you,please dont missunderstand me.
i am not the bigest guy in the world,i might never be one.But i will try my best to get there.
Does somebody sayed that bb doesnt sell anymore?who sayed that he stoped reading magazins after he looked at Dorians picture?
who are you kidding?
do i miss understud somebody,like half of the world,who like to be like Coleman or Jay?or its just mine imagination?
i do understand that 80 were then and other drugs were playing difirently,yes now we in new milenium.its been 25 years and yes we have diferent look at the sport.
people runing faster,jumping highter,so why we cant get bigger?
and one more time BB is going down?what part of the world?
I need to start looking DISCOVERY chanel more often.no actualy HISTORY chanel.

gooey said:
also no disrepect to a fellow competitor, but I agree people that judge BBing should know what BBing is about. Not saying vander is in
this league, but if the everyday person wants to choose Men's Health Mag. physique over a professional BBer (specifically one of the top guys) for Mr. Olympia then maybe they should rethink or do some research into what BBing is about.
Gooey my point was to cleary state that BBs back in the day had physiques with large muscle mass and carried it extremely well and pleasing , Im not talking about "mens health" Goo im talking golden era , What I was trying to say was WHATS WRONG WITH 1970s Physiques? I honestly admire this era and its BBs , to me a big bloated ugly lookin Markus Rulh looks like poop compared to Sergio now thats my opinion along with 99% of people in America sorry but its true bro . Now was Sergois physique sloppy did he have an extended gut did he have a huge head and jaw with a huge ass waist with synthol flowing thro his delts NO !! thats the look im talking about , Sergio didnt weigh 200lbs either he was heavier , Haney wasnt 300lbs and if he competed today he would be on the smaller end of BB , but the physique he has id choose over 99% of BBs today and this is how the world thinks my brotha , you and your freak loving BBs do not amount to even 2% thats just how it is and Im actually glad its this way , a chemical mess walking around on a stage isnt gonna sell for long infact its on its way out . So what option left is there? "change".

jerrywear said:
i dont know about you guys
But what i see is its only 1% who are big huge whatever.this is why Vander is Vander Or Coleman is Coleman.
Not too many guys like Mr.O and its takeing way too much work and discipline to get there.not all of us like them.WHY?
If everybody could they would.But they not and never will be.I will train hard i will try to get as big as i can.
Vander how long you been off?5 month and now you calling yourself natural.i dont know am i missing something.I have nothing against you,please dont missunderstand me.
i am not the bigest guy in the world,i might never be one.But i will try my best to get there.
Does somebody sayed that bb doesnt sell anymore?who sayed that he stoped reading magazins after he looked at Dorians picture?
who are you kidding?
do i miss understud somebody,like half of the world,who like to be like Coleman or Jay?or its just mine imagination?
i do understand that 80 were then and other drugs were playing difirently,yes now we in new milenium.its been 25 years and yes we have diferent look at the sport.
people runing faster,jumping highter,so why we cant get bigger?
and one more time BB is going down?what part of the world?
I need to start looking DISCOVERY chanel more often.no actualy HISTORY chanel.
Jerry i love you bro but you havent a clue , NOBODY i know wants to look like Jay or Ronnie not one single person :eek: :confused: Females do not like that look sorry to piss on your parade but its not appealing , as for me beaing natural well I AM , i have nothing in my blood therefore Im now back to natural , was i natural b4 lol well no of course not . and for BB going down well sales are down and thats what keeps BB alive bro , feds are on peoples asses and so is the Government and President lol steroids has become a huge concern in just the last couple of yrs and i really do believe it will get worse , BB could be shut down in a wink of an eye, so there cutting down on freaks and making a change so it doesnt , if not then they would have natural shows which to me arent worth participating in.

So Vander what kind of change are you talking about? If it is synthol and huge guts they have implemented a new rule.(not sure if it will be enforced) Would you want bbers to have 20% less mass? Whats your idea of a Mr. O?

Big Ed said:
So Vander what kind of change are you talking about? If it is synthol and huge guts they have implemented a new rule.(not sure if it will be enforced) Would you want bbers to have 20% less mass? Whats your idea of a Mr. O?
why not try these physiques for a change Haney, Oliva , Nubret , Arnold , Gaspari and so on.

Vander_V said:
Jerry i love you bro but you havent a clue , NOBODY i know wants to look like Jay or Ronnie not one single person :eek: :confused: Females do not like that look sorry to piss on your parade but its not appealing , as for me beaing natural well I AM , i have nothing in my blood therefore Im now back to natural , was i natural b4 lol well no of course not . and for BB going down well sales are down and thats what keeps BB alive bro , feds are on peoples asses and so is the Government and President lol steroids has become a huge concern in just the last couple of yrs and i really do believe it will get worse , BB could be shut down in a wink of an eye, so there cutting down on freaks and making a change so it doesnt , if not then they would have natural shows which to me arent worth participating in.

V
i dont know but where i am everybody want to be as big as posible.
i am on few bords in europe too,and trust me everybody wants to be big too.so i dont know what parade i am in.and i am not doing this to impres females,even my girl want to see me at 300lb,so i guess it all diferent.
and i do like you a lot too bro.and i have nothing against you trust me on this one.

jerrywear said:
V
i dont know but where i am everybody want to be as big as posible.
i am on few bords in europe too,and trust me everybody wants to be big too.so i dont know what parade i am in.and i am not doing this to impres females,even my girl want to see me at 300lb,so i guess it all diferent.
and i do like you a lot too bro.and i have nothing against you trust me on this one.

AMERICA bro , sorry but i couldnt find one person that would wanna look like jay or Ronnie , thats just how it is bro , those kind of physiques to 99% of Americans just doesnt make sense nor does it serve a purpose :confused: so when people see ron or jay they 1st think "why" why would anyone want to look like that and Jerry thats honestly how it is male or female.

Vander_V said:
why not try these physiques for a change Haney, Oliva , Nubret , Arnold , Gaspari and so on.

Bro bbing as a whole has far surpassed this. Not saying its good or bad. Level 2 local NPC shows you will see physiques equal to some of the names you have mentioned. I was sitting at the Arnold several years ago and Arnold said himself that bbing has went to new levels. To bring back those respectable physiques look no farther than local state shows.

Big Ed said:
Bro bbing as a whole has far surpassed this. Not saying its good or bad. Level 2 local NPC shows you will see physiques equal to some of the names you have mentioned. I was sitting at the Arnold several years ago and Arnold said himself that bbing has went to new levels. To bring back those respectable physiques look no farther than local state shows.
Oh and i suppose at a local show they have these genetics and structure and asthetics ? come on bro plzzzzzzz. :D poor argument im done with this one bro no offense to you but that last statement just didnt make sense to me .

Last edited:
WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?????????

If there is one thing consistant about anything in life...it is change. Sometimes we like it sometimes we don't. But I don't believe bodybuilding will be destroyed. Just going through some bumpy roads.

I believe there is enough people--if they want to build their "sport" it can be accomplished. You may just have to think in untraditional ways.

Just my opinion.

Sincerely,
Di

Vander_V said:
Oh and i suppose at a local show they have these genetics and structure and asthetics ? come on bro plzzzzzzz. :D poor argument im done with this one bro no offense to you but that last statement just didnt make sense to me .

V
friend of mine he did last year ILLINOIS show at 5'6 and 220 cut to the bone
and thats not only person who is like that,it was 15 guys who were freaks too.
and i do live in USA

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner