It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
The gym's are going to be reopened on the 12th April which is crap but at least I have a date now. It has given me some motivation to train at home simply because I now know I have to wait ages for the gym again so I need to make the most of it. I was starting to get demotivated but I am back on track now. Full steam ahead and I am going to really pack on lean tissue over the next 2 months. I don't like to force things but my appetite had suffered due to me adding in some treat meals recently. When I stick to my set meals I am like a machine but if I venture too far off plan and have typical cheat meals my digestion really suffers.

I am now back on plan but I could tell it wouldn't be bad giving myself an artificial boost in a sense so I just added in 10mg MK-677. I have easily had 5 solid meals today and going to have another pre bed very soon. Gonna just keep this up and keep taking my shots and training hard at home. Tonight I trained my whole body with a focus on my upper body. Next session (Thurs) will be a lower body focused workout with some upper body movements thrown in. I had missed shots but done them all today and even added in 6iu slin pre workout. From now on I will be utilizing slin (6iu), 2.5iu hgh and 10mg mk-677 every preworkout. My intra was 2 scoops of Axe and Sledge's Demo Day, 10g glutamine and 2 scoops of EAA's (Myoblox Zombie Blood Aminos). Post workout was chicken, rice and honey. I have also had 2 steaks and chicken breast today with rice and fruit.

I will post again soon as I have a few things to mention. I will be getting blood work done soon to see how everything is mid blast. Here are my current supplements...

Pomegranate- 2g per day.
Garlic oil- 8g per day.
Fish Oil- 8g per day.
Cod Liver Oil- 2g per day.
Vitamin D- 5000iu per day.
Ubiquinol- 200mg per day.
Melatonin- 5mg per day.
Multi-Vitamin- 1 serving per day.
Revive Greens- 1-2 servings per day.
NaughtBoy's Bran New- 1 serving per day.
Digestive Enzymes.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Interested to hear about the digestive product
Digestion is very important to me as I can have alsorts of issues with many foods. I use different digestive enzymes and often a combination if eating larger meals. The new one I bought is called Digestion Optimizer by the Genius Brand. It's an all rounder so can be used before any meal. It wasn't cheap so I can't use it all the time so I will save it for times I feel I will need it the most. I often fit in 3-4 meals in approx 6 hours post workout so I will use it after the 2nd meal for example. I also have Enzymedica's Digest Gold I use for the same purpose. Here is the ingredient panel for the Genius Brand Digestion Optimizer...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dead Eye