over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I started doing exactly what I stated. The 1st day I trained for approx 1 hour which was basically non stop but with my light weights at home. I have 2 db's that weigh about 20lbs each and a plastic barbell that is about 35lbs. I am very limited to legs and have just kept it mainly to squats and calf raises for now. Tomorrow I will add in some movements for hips, glutes and some lunges and pistol squats. I will start doing some stiff leg deadlifts later on when my back is better. Upper body is no problem and I have been hitting that hard. Just light weight and high reps but some failure sets for lateral raises, front raises, bi-cep curls, skull crushers and press ups. The 2nd day was closer to 90 mins non stop and ended with loads of calf raises. I basically do hundreds of reps non stop just changing my foot positions and rom and rep speed. Most reps are full rom with a hard squeeze at the top and I come back and lift up on my heels to imitate a tibialis raise. I usually end up with a donkey calf raise using no weight but they burn hard the way I do them.

I included some seated db deadlifts the other day to work my lower back and it felt good. The next day I was fine but one day later I woke up and it was very tight so I have had 2 days off (excluding some press ups). Tomorrow I will have a big training session of no less than about 90 mins including more leg movements and multiple body weight movements and stretches. Part of my training looks more like a female aerobics class but it keeps me tight and loose :eek::D

I am basically making the best of a bad situation. I know even with the light weights if I continue to do this whilst eating quality food incrementally I can grow gradually. Most importantly I can stay lean due to the sensible calories and the way I train. I am very limited in some areas but it will have to do for now. Then when the my gym reopens I can hit things hard and things should come to life then especially due to the new stimulus.

My AAS have been lower because instead of injecting every 3 days it's been closer to every 5 so I will improve that now. Deca is known for putting on water on you and it can do but there are many other factors. On high deca I am drier than I am on high test. I shaved my front (whole body was covered in thick hair) and was quite surprised just how dry I still look. My muscles have a nicer look to them on this much deca. On high deca I feel so much calmer as well. I don't get aggressive at all on high test but I just mean I am much more relaxed. My skin has cleared up and I am pretty much side effect free on these doses. The small addition of test and mast definitely compliment the high deca and keep everything running smoothly.

I am still using some insulin on longer training days even though I am just training at home. My workouts are very high volume with minimal rest so it works great. Although recently I have just dosed everything post workout because I wanted to have my shake after the insulin and I just dosed everything together.

1 scoop of EAA's, 1 scoop of Orange Triad with greens and 10g glutamine.
Steak with garlic butter, jasmine rice and 1 avocado.
TRAIN
10iu Apidra SoloSTAR, 2.5iu HGH and 2ml synthetine.
Weightgain shake (10g fat, 110g carbs and 55g protein) with 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and goji berries.
Beef meatballs, pasta and cherry tomatoes drizzled in olive oil.

Beef meatballs, wild/wholegrain rice and 2 spoons of almond butter.

I done something different today and basically trained on an empty stomach. Well if you don't count 1 banana 5 mins before starting which is nothing for me as I like to have at least 2 meals in me before training on a usual day. I would never normally use insulin in a fasted state because my body is primed to take in and utilize the nutrients I feed it but today was just set out differently (won't be repeated).

Today I trained harder than I have in a long time because it was non stop for over 90 mins. I was destroyed afterwards and pretty much out of breath the entire workout. Just set after set with light weight in my apartment and every 10 mins I would have about 30 secs rest. No order and just movement after movement swopping from upper and lower body. I done some stiff leg deadlifts and my back felt fine. I also done some squats and split squats. No seated db deadlifts as I didn't want too much volume on my lower back but they will be done in 2 days time. I was going to do calf raises at the end but I figured enough was enough. Tomorrow I will just perform 100's of calf raises then the following day another day like today.

I also added in a pre and post workout insulin dose today and I will do the same in 2 days. Although in 2 days I won't train "fasted" so it will be better for me.

1 scoop of Orange Triad with greens and 10g glutamine.
6iu Apidra SoloSTAR, 2.5iu HGH and 2ml synthetine.
Banana.
INTRA 30g EAA's (including 8g leucine), 90g HBCD's, 5g creatine and 10g glutamine.
10iu Apidra SoloSTAR.
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and goji berries.
Chicken breast, basmati rice and red grapes.
Weightgain shake (9g fat, 100g carbs and 50g protein).
Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and tomatoes.

Chicken Breast, wild/wholegrain rice, 1 avocado and 1 spoon of almond butter.

More chicken breast today and I enjoyed it. I oven bake at 175 degrees for 35 mins. Before I bake I drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and cover it with my spice mix. It comes out tasting great (very moist).

All I seem to do in lockdown is go on the computer and take Flex out on walks. Everywhere is closed and my family have covid so I haven't done too much recently. I have a girl coming over one night to train with me. I had another girl over the other night and saw a mate a few days but haven't done anything recently. I love training but I find it hard getting motivated to train in my kitchen with my light db's so I just load up on preworkout and don't think and just make it count. I have been training daily but sometimes it's just a quick workout so overall volume is nothing crazy but other days it's 90 mins non stop and fucking hard.

Today I trained legs for about 45 mins. Nothing too crazy but it felt good. Lot's of squats, split squats, stiff leg deadlifts (standard and unilateral) and calf raises. As a result I didn't use any insulin but I did take 2.5iu HGH and 2ml synthetine preworkout. I also dosed my AAS preworkout to make sure it was done as I keep leaving it for 5-6 days and it should be every 3 days so I am on that from now. My AAS were dosed at 450mg deca, 60mg test e and 60mg mast e. I feel really good on this stack and things are moving along nicely.

Even when the gym's were open I didn't do any cardio because I walk quite a lot because Flex loves to be outside. He doesn't like the rain so he hasn't been out as much recently but today was ok so we went on 2 big walks and 2 x 10 min ones.

Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and blueberries.
1 hour power walk with Flex.
Beef meatballs, long grain rice and pineapple.
2.5iu HGH, 2ml synthetine, 450mg deca, 60mg test e and 60mg mast e.
TRAIN
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and a pink lady apple.
1 hour power walk with Flex.
Chicken breast, long grain rice and red grapes.
Chicken Breast, pasta and extra mature cheddar cheese (melted on top of pasta).

I also drank a 500ml Biotiful kefir morello cherry yoghurt drink throughout the day as well. With my evening tea I always have 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate as well. I am enjoying my chicken meals recently and as I posted the other day they are oven baked and drizzled with olive oil and cover with my spice mix (salt, pepper, onion powder, red bell pepper, garlic, chilli flakes and mustard seed).

Just more of the same. I have trained everyday. Volume is varied and today was about 45 mins. For legs movements I used my barbell and performed mainly calf raises, stiff leg deadlifts and hip thrusts. For upper body I done something different and put all my weights from both db's onto 1 db so it was about 40lbs. I would do 3 unilateral sets to failure on each side for every movement. So db bi-cep curls for 1 set to failure with my right arm, 1 set to failure with left arm, right arm, left arm etc. No rest between sets (6 in total) so quick and very intense. I done bi-ceps curls, tri-cep extensions, lateral raise and shoulder press. An example for bicep's it was 19, 18, 16, 15, 10 and 9. My left arm was 1 rep behind every set due to the tendon but it still felt great.

Next I done 1 arm back rows and these feel amazing the way I set up. I hold my kitchen worktop and lean downwards and I pull up/back with my elbows. Just a really good connection and I can tell even with light weight I can improve my lats if I do these frequently which is the plan. This may sound strange but over the years I have learnt with certain muscles (calves, lats etc) I can improve them more with lighter weight and 100% connection compared to very heavy weight with what would be considered decent form (looking towards) but 75% connection due to the load. Obviously the goal is 100% connection and execution with the heaviest weight possible. My 40lb db is very far from the highest weight possible but I still think I can progress with it and when I hit the gym again I can push the weight up. The reps were very controlled with squeezes and about 21, 17 and 14. I finished with a few quick sets of abs and then done some stretches.

A lot of people think they can't train hard with minimal equipment but the above is one example of how you can push it even with just 1 dumbbell. Do 3 set to failure with each side with no rest in between and that can be done for various movements.

Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and blueberries.
TRAIN
Chicken Breast, basmati rice and pineapple.
1 scoop of EAA's and 10g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and goji berries.
Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous and basmati rice.

Beef meatballs, garlic/red pepper houmous and jasmine rice.
Dry Roasted Peanuts.

2.5 IU HGH

As people know I suffer from anxiety and on my current stack I feel fantastic. Absolutely no anxiety at all and I feel great. Lockdown is shit but in regard to well being I am gtg and haven't experienced any bad side effects. My skin is looking really good as well.

I posted how I am experimenting with a statin to see the difference in my cholesterol profile as I blast. I have no intention of staying on this statin I just want to see what it does and I will be getting more blood work soon to see how everything is looking. Regardless of the results I will be dropping the statin at the end of my blast and will try to maintain cholesterol markers off it by basically not taking anything (certain orals) that will destroy my cholesterol. Obviously I will eat a decent diet, do cardio and take certain supplements to assist everything as well. I have experienced no side effects whatsoever but the muscle weakness does concern me. I do ensure I use certain supplements when using the statin to help matters and they include a multi vitamin/mineral, vitamin d, vitamin c, creatine, ubiquinol, calcium and eaa's.

My current bed time drugs/supps are 4mg Pivasta (Pitavastatin), 80mg Valsartan, 500mg Metformin and 5mg Melatonin.

I am really missing the gym but still training most days in my kitchen. Well I had the weekend off training but I ate the same meals just 4 instead of 5 for both days. I have trained the last 3 days. I usually train my whole body but concentrate on certain areas each session. I will probably carry on doing this but more upper then lower focused as training frequency is very high right now and I aim to do something everyday. The w/e was a break because I needed it and I had a girl stay over (thank you Tinder).

Tonight I trained mainly my upper/lower back, bi-ceps and calves. I converted my barbell into 2 db's with all the weights on so they are 15kg each so not too bad. Lot's of unilateral db rows and I get a great connection with these and I be aiming to do these approx 4 days per week. Obviously when I get back in a gym that will be probably twice every 8 days but with much heavier weights. Incidentally they have extended the lockdown until 6th March which is pretty shit. I also done some bent over (sat down) rear delt flyes and rows plus a few sets of high rep shrugs. Mixed in were about 5 sets of very high rep seated db deadlifts as well. Bi-ceps were just standard db and hammer curls. I like to superset both as an intensity technique to extend a set. Calves just countless standing calf raises over about 15 mins. As always I ended with some stretching and I felt really good.

Nutrition has been the same apart from the 4 meals (instead of 5) on the w/e. I also had a pizza last night for my final meal but the other 4 were standard meals. Today I have ate...

5 whole eggs, 2 cinnamon/raisin bagels (buttered) and blueberries.
Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and pineapple.
Beef meatballs, long grain rice and 1 kiwi.

2.5iu HGH and 2ml synthetine.
TRAIN
Weightgain shake (9g fat, 100g carbs and 50g protein).
Chicken breast, jasmine rice and mango.

Chicken breast, garlic/red pepper houmous and wild/wholegrain rice.

I took no insulin today and I figured I should use some of my weightgainer (ordered 6 tubs) so I went with that postworkout to make 6 meals for the day. Gonne give it a few more weeks then get some blood work done. I will sort out some updated pics when I can. I just hope the gym's will reopen in approx 6 weeks but it's doubtful. Either way I will carry on slowly increasing food and trying to train as hard as I can under the circumstances.

I had the weekend off again (had a girl over) but been training hard Mon-Fri. I ate the usual on Sat but on Sun I had a burger, fries and milkshake from 5 guys. I also had some cereal with coconut milk, an 85% dark chocolate bar and a bag of dry roasted peanuts. So a lot of calories but it done me good. The issue for me when I eat off plan now is because my nutrition has been so consistent recently I can have more issues with bloating when I do have some off plan foods. As a result I make sure to load up on digestive enzymes when I do to help matters.

I usually train my whole body but I make sure to focus on upper or lower each day and simply rotate between the two. So on Monday I trained mainly upper and included many movements. A main area of focus for me is my back development and I am using lighter weights (all I have access to) with great effect. I have really been focusing unilateral db rows, bent over db high rows and seated db deadlifts. For chest it was floor db presses, floor db flyes and push ups. Tri-ceps mainly db skull crushers and close grip db presses. Bi-ceps mainly standing db curls and db hammer curls. Shoulders mainly db lateral raises, db presses and db around the world raises.

Today my back felt really tight which is unusual so I wasn't taking any chances. So I done a some upper body movements then just a load of standing calf raises, seated calf raises, db split squats and bodyweight squats. I left out all stiff leg ham movements and hip thrusts etc. I just made sure to hit 5 hard sets for each leg for split squats plus 2 high rep bodyweight squat sets. Obviously nothing ideal but my legs are responding/maintaining well so I am pleased with everything.

I definitely need to move up a gear though as I want more. I haven't been walking as much so that will be increased. I will also start pushing the intensity more whilst training and reducing rest times and just pushing things. Although every day I train I end up a sweating mess but I know I can do more. I also need to start drinking more water as that has lowered and it's key to my progress so I will make sure I am back on track with that.

I will see my brother soon so will get him to shave my back and get some updated pics done. Then I will finally start my syntherol run (about time). I have 27G insulin pins in stock so I will be doing multiple 1ml injs eod. More on that later. Today I have ate...

1 scoop of Ghost Glow and 15g glutamine.
4 whole eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 1 cinnamon/raisin bagel (buttered) and blueberries.
Steak with garlic butter, jasmine rice and 1 kiwi.

TRAIN
Chicken breast, honey and jasmine rice.
Beef meatballs, jasmine rice and raspberries.

1 scoop of Ghost Glow and 15g glutamine.
Beef meatballs, wild/wholegrain rice, 1 avocado and blueberries.

I have also snacked on 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate with tea twice today. I also ran out of EAA's but will order more. I have been using Ghost's Glow to flavour 2 of my waters each day. It's a nice little product and I have definitely noticed a difference since starting it about 1 month ago. I was using 1 serving prebed when I had my EAA's in but have just replaced them with it when I drink 1 litre of water twice daily now. I drink water between every meal but as posted above I have been slacking a bit so will make sure it's 1 litre between every meal from now on. Here are it's ingredients...

Title says it all. I changed my mind and figured I am not getting any younger so if I want to push the size it's time to do it. So I will detail everything I do along the way and if you're interested please follow the thread. I hope to put on a lot of size over the foreseeable future.

Training is all about the basics and progressive overload. I aim to get stronger in all lifts. Although there will be no loading on my lower back as I 100% will get injured. For everything else I will push it to the complete max in the 6-15 rep range (plus intensity techniques).

I will follow a push, pull and legs split. Simply because I want to cover my whole body in a 3 day rotation. Therefore if training 5 days per week I can train everything twice over 8 days. The split isn't really important but the volume, frequency and intensity are. Although PPL suits me well as I am relatively balanced so just hope to put on size all over. In the far future I may swop over to a more specialized routine but for now this is perfect for me. Generally I will do 2-3 exercises for each bodypart and 1-2 working sets. I warm up slowly but go through each exercise fairly quickly so the volume will be fairly low (for me) most days. Below are some of my thoughts and goals for each training day...

Progressive overload in all movements.

PUSH- Very heavy pressing will be fundamental. Strong focus on medial delts as front will be covered with pressing movements. Dips, skull crushers, close grip bench and extensions for tri-ceps. Occasional intensity techniques such as dead stops, rest pauses and drop sets.

PULL- Lot's of unilateral back movements as I feel I respond best to them. Heavy rowing will be fundamental. Lat's will be a main focus. I will start most workouts with rear delts.

LEGS- As deep as possible leg press. Although I like to do 1 working set as deep as possible and another with my feet closer together with a shorter rom. Go crazy on select squat machines (lower back). Unilateral leg curls and extensions. Static holds, partials and drop sets will be occasionally used. For some movements I like to do one heavy movement then a drop off set for higher reps. Rest pauses will be utilized alot for my heavy leg press sets. Meaning pick a weight you can get for approx 12 reps and rest pause until you get to 20, 25 or 30 etc. For my final calf working set it's usually a drop or super set. Cardio approx 5 days per week for no more than 20 mins. I have been doing a lot of cardio on my tiptoes recently and the improvements I have made have been great.

Nutrition will be basic. Protein mainly steak, beef mince and chicken. Carbs mainly rice, pasta and fruit. Fats mainly avocado, mixed nuts and various oils. I do rotate food sources but the above will be my main sources. Most meals will be meat with rice and vegetables. I also like 0% fat quark and with that I mix eaa's (berry flavour for example), lemon juice, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I also will have some oats occasionally and with that I mix whey (chocolate and peanut flavour for example), banana and coconut milk. I will also utilize cereal post workout some days as well and I usually have coconut milk with that.

Nothing is set in stone but just a lot of quality nutrition spread throughout the day. I will increase calories as I continue to grow. Generally I like to have mainly protein and fats for my first and last meals and protein and carbs for my 2 post workout meals. All other meals are usually a combination of all 3 macros.

I will also utilize some powders if I need to. I have a few whey and beef isolate powders. For carbs sweet potatoe and activated barley powder. Although in the last 2 weeks I have had 2 shakes (not counting eaa's) to give a reference so it's mainly whole foods. Although when I start pushing the calories more they will become very useful. I have various EAA powders which I always drink between some meals anyway. I use them mainly for taste so it's easy to keep my fluid intake high. Now I always have an intra shake and that won't change. At the moment I am using 6 scoops of Yamamoto Nutrition's Energan Intra (40g HBCD's, 15g EAA's, 8g l-citrulline etc).

Gear won't be crazy simply due to side effects. I think I grow better on lower (moderate) doses as my digestion and appetite are not negatively effected. I started my blast nearly 2 weeks ago so things are building up nicely. I always kickstart with an oral but decided not to this time mainly due to cholesterol. Although I will add one in later so it's a mute point really. I will probably go with tbol when I do at 40-60mg. Right now I am running...

500mg Test C
300mg Deca

I plan to up the deca to about 400mg soon. I will also add in 200mg mast e as well. After about 8 weeks into this cycle I will swop the test and deca over to similar doses of sust and npp (keep mast in). At the moment I inject 2 days weekly and on those days I just take 1 aromasin (25mg) and 1 Nolvadex tab (20mg). Just very simple and minimal injections for now.

Now I will add in insulin and hgh into the mix. I will most likely rotate insulin types but to begin with I will use lantus. I get severe fatigue with hgh so I will probably have to drop it but going to try and do 2iu twice daily. My hgh dose won't change but with lantus I will start at 20iu and see how I am. Looking at upping to 30iu then 40iu. I will monitor things and maybe drop it, rotate to short acting slin or maybe even use a combo of the two. I also plan to experiment with some high dosed LR3 a long the way as well.

I have some syntherol and plan to use it in a way I haven't done before. Basically to make multiple bodyparts stand out and really help me look as huge as possible. More on that later.

Supplements will be...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)... 2 servings per day
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day
Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens... 2 servings per day.
Zein Pharma Vitamin C... 2500mg AM/PM (5 grams per day).
Biovea Pomegranate Extract... 500mg AM/PM (1 gram per day).
Yamamoto Nutrition Krill Oil... 1.5g AM/PM (3 grams per day).
ATP Science GutRight... 5g AM/PM (10 grams per day).
Synthetek's Synthergine... 2ml AM/PM (4ml per day).

Here are the ingredient profiles for the first 2 supplements...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)

Olive Leaf Extract – 500mg (mg per daily serving)
Pantethine – 450mg (900mg per daily serving)
Citrus Bergamot – 250mg (500mg per daily serving)
Grape Seed Extract – 200mg (400mg per daily serving)
Tocotrienol Compelx (EVNol) – 162.5mg (325mg per daily serving)
EGCG – 150mg (300mg per daily serving)
CoQ10 – 100mg (200mg per daily serving)
Astaxanthin – 5mg (10mg per daily serving)
Allicin – 2000mcg (4000mcg per daily serving)
D3 – 2500iu (5000iu per daily serving)
Vitamin K2 MK7 – 50mcg (100mcg per daily serving)

Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)

Astragalus Membranaceous Root 8000mg per day

(at a 4:1 astragalus extract)

Beetroot Extract – 1500mg per day

Hawthorn Berry Extract – 900mg per day

Goldenrod – 500mg per day

I will get some updated pics up soon and go from there. I have no real weight in mine but let's just say I will stand out in a crowd :D
I like your advice on legs that’s exactly what I been doing and been seeing huge results. I’ll do a certain workout and then move feet positions and toes in and out

Just a thought if gyms aren't open for you yet. When they closed up for me, the first thing I got was a cheap golds dip/chin station but I needed more for arms, shoulders and legs.
I used 5 gallon buckets filled with rocks. The contractor ones from the hardware store can hold close to 100 lbs.

Just a thought if gyms aren't open for you yet. When they closed up for me, the first thing I got was a cheap golds dip/chin station but I needed more for arms, shoulders and legs.
I used 5 gallon buckets filled with rocks. The contractor ones from the hardware store can hold close to 100 lbs.
Thanks. I only live in a small 1 bedroom apartment so I don't really have room for most gym equipment. Although I was getting very inventive in lockdown last time. Now I have 15kg db's so I am gtg for all body parts so tend to keep it simple. I was putting a towel over a door for pull ups. I was also using chairs for tri-cep dips. At one point I was even putting weights and water bottles in a suitcase/backpack for certain movements. 15kg db's may not be perfect but I can get a great workout for all body parts it just means high reps and/or multiple sets with minimal rest to enable the intensity/effort for progression. It is starting to annoy me not having a gym though :eek::D

More of the same. Not going to lie though preworkout powders have been essential for me during lockdown. I am having some amazing workouts with my adjustable db's (15kg max) but I still find it very hard to get motivated to start. I never miss a training day though so I am pushing it but it's very hard for me to get motivated for these sort of workouts. Today I sat there and couldn't be bothered but I took a pre workout and forced myself to train and I ended up doing 90 mins of hard training and multiple failure sets and was a complete mess at the end. I feel great now and I always do but starting training in my kitchen knowing it will be non stop and with the same db's every set doesn't get me excited but I am still putting in the work.

Today was about 20% upper body and 80% lower body and yesterday was the opposite. Today had no real order with leg training but I mainly rotated between calf, ham/glute and quads movements in that order. I do a variety of calf movements so standing calf raises, seated calf raises and donkey calf raises. It doesn't really interest me doing db lying leg curls so I have been focusing on a variety of stiff leg movements. For quads it's mainly squats and split squats. I usually also include hip thrusts, glute raises, side lunges and standing db hip abduction.

I fasted yesterday which I do on very rare occasions but I think it has many health benefits even when done infrequently. Today I woke up and ate 2 steaks and a pack of rice with goji berries and my body metabolized it rapidly. Afterwards I ate chicken, rice, blueberries and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate. Intra was just water today. My last 2 meals were beef meatballs, gluten free pasta drizzled in extra virgin olive oil and some raspberries. My last meal will probably be 4 whole eggs, 1 bagel, almond butter and some blueberries.

I have someone coming over on the weekend so I will definitely get some updated pics taken then. I weighed myself the other day and I was 255 pounds. I am not pushing food now and just eating the same things daily and gradually putting on good weight whilst staying lean. I will increase food soon and I plan to also increase weekly training volume slightly. That may seem backwards to many people (more training volume) but I know it will only be beneficial for my current goals.

Yesterday I was so tired so I listened to my body and had a day off. I even went to bed early because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I guess it was the leg workout the day before. I have been using 2.5iu hgh approx 5 days per week and as people know I am very sensitive to it but I have been ok so I doubt it was that causing the tiredness. Definitely a strange one but point is I listened and didn't force myself and it done me good because my legs are still extremely sore.

As I posted yesterday my plan now is to simply move up a gear in the form of more food and more training. I am keeping my cycle the same as I don't see any need in moving up just yet. I have had a girl come over each weekend so that's the only reason I haven't been training on weekends. So I figured just do Mon-Fri for now. My approach (training) is always flexible but I will always aim to train between 4-6 days per week I just don't have set days in mind. In fact right now if my body is feeling good I will train everyday but there is obviously no need and as long as I get 4-6 hard sessions in I am gtg. I will be modifying things slightly though. Generally speaking if I have access to a gym my training volume is obviously less because of the massive difference in weights being lifted. When I only have 1 set of light db's I prefer to keep moving more and training hard as a way to help keep me good shape as I grow.

The one area I have slacked on recently is my water intake and that will improve now. I woke up today holding quite a bit of water around my waist. My mate came over to train for the first time in ages so I got him to take some pics. Not the best but I am pleased with them. I am a little bloated in them but things are moving smoothly. Currently about 260 and relatively lean and my height is 6ft 2. They are on my phone so I will post them below in a min. Yes I can't pose for shit :eek::D

Not the best of weeks and my appetite has been low so I didn't force anything. So I had 2 days with approx 3 meals per day. My waist has come in so no a bad thing but I am implementing a few changes so my body starts working with me and not against me. Today has been a good day for my goals so I just need to make this day into 1 week and that week into 1 month and those months into 1 year etc. I received some new supps that will assist matters. I got some EAA's, greens powder, carb powder, preworkout and a good digestion product. I will post more on them soon as it's a good mix of products that when combined with my usual diet always make a noticeable difference to my well being, recovery and overall results.

On Monday I trained my entire body and really pushed the intensity and volume. I have trained calves at home a lot in recent months but had lowered the volume the last 2 weeks. Anyway at the end of my workout I decided to take a db out of my apartment to the stairs and I done multiple unilateral calf raise sets to failure. I done drop sets as in my right foot with a db, right foot with bodyweight, left foot with db, left foot bodyweight, both feet with db, both feet bodyweight etc. Just complete abuse and it felt good. I guess I haven't been training them that hard recently because my calves have been incredibly sore since. I struggled to walk on Tues and on Wed it was 10x worse. Every time I stood up (worst in the morning) I would need 5 mins to be able to straighten my legs. My legs were fine just my calves. Just touching them with my finger they would hurt. It wasn't so bad on Tuesday so I still trained but mainly just upper body with some lower body bodyweight movements. Wed I didn't train and today I could barely walk but I got better by the night time and with some preworkout in me had another crazy session. I was training pretty much non stop for well over 90 mins. I like doing this when I want to give my body a boost/kick. Today was full body again but with a lower body focus and lot's of stiff leg deadlifts variations, squat variations and calf raises.

I have a girl coming over tomorrow but I will still train on Sat and will do an upper body focused session and lower body focused on the Sun/Mon as well. I am also going to stick to my diet this weekend as well. The last few weekends have been more relaxed and I also drank a little alcohol but this weekend will be different. Time to start pushing things a little more now. Today I ate the following:

1 scoop of Revive Greens and 10g glutamine.
4 whole eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 cinnamon/raisin bagels covered in avocado oil.
Rump steak, long grain rice, 1 kiwi and blueberries.

TRAIN 2 scoops of EAA's and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, honey and basmati rice.
Sirloin steak, cinnamon pineapple and long grain rice.

1 scoop of Ghost Glow and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast and salad sandwich with 1 avocado and blueberries.

I added in the Revive greens. I know many aren't a fan of the brand but the profile is good and I will see how it goes. I also added EAA's back in today as well and they will be combined with carb powder for most of my workouts. I purposely kept intra carbs out very recently but I will add them back in very soon. For my intra I have Axe and Sledge's Demo day and I will just do 2 scoops max which totals 30g Carb10 and 22g HBCD's. In a few days I will add in NaughtBoy's Bran New as my pre bed shake (dropping the Ghost Glow) with 10g glutamine. I added it in for a few reasons (great profile) and one of them is the 200mg CoQ10 per serving. I currently take 300mg ubiquinol per day but will lower that to 200mg and add in the 200mg CoQ10 on top of that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear