over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler

He's in Vegas, medical and recreational is enormous there. Very smart move on his part, he's going to retire one wealthy dude. Very cutthroat business and takes a lot of capital to get started (if he's either talking about a dispensary or just getting a license to grow and dispense) but very rewarding. Fuck knows it's what I'd do if I had the l starting capital.

Also, has anyone ever heard Jay say where the fuck he found the fountain of youth? Dude looks amazing, closing in on 50 and looks like he's in his 30s. Fuckin genetic lottery winning motherfucker.
Not sure he knows what retirement is. He loves money too much. lol

I was at his warehouse on Friday and he has delegated a lot of the "work to other people but he's still raking in the $$.

As far as the cannabis goes, he has been a minority owner in one of the shops here for a while now. I haven't talked to him abut it in years. I'm guessing maybe he's considering stepping up his investment or starting his own shop?

Ronnie was great to look at and watch train when he was in his prime but everything else he does just makes bodybuilding and himself look stupid. I admire/love his drive and passion but he definitely isn't someone you want representing bodybuilding in mainstream media. He had major hip surgery and 2 weeks later is back in the gym training legs with horrible form. He blames his surgeons but he is the one who has done it to himself with stupidity. His social media is just full of cheesy plugs for his book (which he wouldn't have even wrote himself). Can you imagine if Joe Rogan wasn't even on Ronnie's side and actually tried to make him look bad. Jay is the complete opposite in many ways and does things with much more class. He promotes his products and companies in a normal way and goes about things in a nice way. He may not have had the nicest physique of the O champs but he was definitely a freak. Jay is definitely a great ambassador for bodybuilding. Lee Haney is just like Jay and he is another great ambassador and definitely someone executives would pick if trying to make bodybuilding look wholesome.

It's all bullshit though and whilst bodybuilding is full of great people we all know the real truth. It could never really be mainsteam and should be underground in most ways. So when we talk about great ambassadors we basically just mean someone who is nice, intelligent, successful and comes across as wholesome. At the same time though they know how to hide the truth. Ronnie hides the truth but he is also an idiot and says stupid things any successful bodybuilder should know is not true. None of these guys would really make a great podcast because they are too busy hiding the truth. Jay would never tell Joe Rogan the main reasons he was able to eat so many calories and maintain that condition was lbm, cardio, clean diet and the fact he took as much pharm grade hgh as he could afford.

That's why for me if I had to pick a successful bodybuilder to do a podcast it would be someone like Milos Sarcev. He is everything those others guys are (even more intelligent) but he is also honest about what bodybuilders really do and that is extremely rare in this industry. So it's a bit like to you want someone to be entertaining and honest or is it more entertaining and lie through their teeth because of some shit like wanting bodybuilding to be at the Olympics so we all pretend they don't do any drugs anymore or at most use steroids just in the final few weeks of prep as icing on the cake.

spot on. like i wrote this post lol
-F2S

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear