over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jay cutler

This may be just my lack of experience but I think there were people aesthetically better, although I will admit his condition is awesome and he has made lots of improvements from looking at the pictures. But with Jay, my eyes keep drifting back to his waist and, to me, it is large. I try to not have a biased opinion of any bodybuilder, and I think from the pictures Jay Cutler may have been top 5, but some of the others Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, and Dexter Jackson are awesome and had a legit chance at winning.

ok i will admit im not the best at judging, but i do not notice any change at all except for his color is different and thats why i think everyone thinks he looks so much better. Is it just me?

I agree with these opinions too. I'm no judge or expert either though:)

His face is much leaner, and his conditioning is slightly better, but not as much as I was anticipating.

Well, let me state though, that I am judging from these pics, so who knows how accurate they are in comparison to his frame onstage in person.

BMJ

Ludacris

I think some of you are just plain crazy.....take a look at the photos that they posted from this years olympia already at bodybuilding.com and then try to tell me that you cant tell a difference from last year to now....if you cant then i suggest you should just walk away from the sport now cause you'll prob never get it! just my 2 cents...

hell my wife who dont know jack shit about bodybuilding can look at those pics posted and can see a difference...and i'm not refering to differences in color or hair style to any smart asses out there! Jay Culters the Man....#1 man in the sport hands down!

hell my wife who dont know jack shit about bodybuilding can look at those pics posted and can see a difference...and i'm not refering to differences in color or hair style to any smart asses out there! Jay Culters the Man....#1 man in the sport hands down!

I think some of you are just plain crazy.....take a look at the photos that they posted from this years olympia already at bodybuilding.com and then try to tell me that you cant tell a difference from last year to now....if you cant then i suggest you should just walk away from the sport now cause you'll prob never get it! just my 2 cents...

hey man, this is a very unbiased opinion ...... i having nothing against Jay Cutler. I just think his new color made him apear to have bigger cuts and presented his physique better. He has the same lines, same shape and the same muscle in the same places. If you look at last years photo's right next to the new ones, you can see the same cuts but in this years they apear to be sharper. Which i think may be the color. That is all i was referring to. Your also right, i should just walk away lol... i personally dont bodybuild so i guess i dont have an eye for it, i was just calling it like i saw it.

hey man, this is a very unbiased opinion ...... i having nothing against Jay Cutler. I just think his new color made him apear to have bigger cuts and presented his physique better. He has the same lines, same shape and the same muscle in the same places. If you look at last years photo's right next to the new ones, you can see the same cuts but in this years they apear to be sharper. Which i think may be the color. That is all i was referring to. Your also right, i should just walk away lol... i personally dont bodybuild so i guess i dont have an eye for it, i was just calling it like i saw it.

The biggest difference in Jay's physique is that he pulled all the water out of his body in time and his midsection is much tighter. It's all he needed to do to pretty easily win the title.

JAY WINS!!

yo yo

first off great show!

the diff. in jay is huge..for people that have trouble seeing try took look at things like his veins in his legs and the more three dementional look his muscles have in the pics! they are really poping! look at the lines in his legs..they go higher in areas this year compared to last! and tanner is huge it really makes a diff. but he was way leaner! it is hard to sometimes tell by pics! again GREAT show!!

Man, now your saying his color made him better. Cmon man wtf. He looks twice as good as last year.

Give credit where credit is due.

yo yo

Man, now your saying his color made him better. Cmon man wtf. He looks twice as good as last year.

I dont think anyone is trying to take anything away from Jay! for some people it is hard to see what the judges really go by! But for people that are trying to see a diff. just look at the fact that compared to last year he is very well balenced by him bringing up his right side!! that is huge! and his arms were unreal this year full and detailed! and of course his legs were so shredded is crazy! his muscles poped this year! in pics its sometimes hard to see that! :D

ok i will admit im not the best at judging, but i do not notice any change at all except for his color is different and thats why i think everyone thinks he looks so much better. Is it just me?

Mate, nah its not just you. When i first saw the pics of this year i was and am blown away by him...great size, great conditioning....great package...i'm sorry but i just don't get this big blocky waist thing. With the amount of quality muscle he's carrying his girths bound to be different.

Yeh, some have smaller waists and different aesthetics, but hey they don't have his mass.....

Anyway, back to your point MM. Now that i looked at the comparisons to last year his conditioning last year looks just as good as this year. In fact theres some shots where it appears better last year, and some where his conditioning is freaky this year ( to me any way and i'm no expert ). That being said, it would depend when the shot was taken at the point pose being executed..

It does seem that the colouring on the photo's has enhanced the look this year, and someone once said to me you can never tan up to dark....hmmmmm.
I wonder what he used this year and last year??

To finish, i love his physique and also all that he represents for the support. He strikes me as a good ambassador for bodybuilders..Respect to him..:)

I think MM is saying just that...he does look better than last year and i 100% agree.

Also without doubt full credit to the fell, he pulled it out of the bag again and fully deserved the win..:)

I agree. I think his waist actually looked more defined last year. The width is the same. Be prepared for people to freak out if you disagree lol but dont walk away man. Different opinions are good.. just unpopular.

His face is much leaner, and his conditioning is slightly better, but not as much as I was anticipating.

Well, let me state though, that I am judging from these pics, so who knows how accurate they are in comparison to his frame onstage in person.

BMJ

I agree 100%! :)

I saw the exact same things as u... and I bodybuild... lol. ;)

Yeah, but if my memory serves me correctly alot of people ripped jay a new asshole last year saying he looked shitty, and was just plain off... And on night 1 last year he was off.. He made up for it on Saturday, but it was too late..

So, here comes my point... How could he be shitty last year, and Jay himself even admitted as much, and then not look quite as good this year, or just about the same and win the show? I mean was Dex that far off? Or was it the hair? Plus, Jay was way heavier last year than this year... Someone said that he was hovering around 258-260 this year...

There is no way in hell you can tell me that the Jay from night 1 last year was the same Jay on night 1 this year... Just face it, Jay brought it this year, and took back his title... I mean, I personally like Phil Heath, but he was off, just like Jay was last year...

Oh and you dont have to be a competitive bodybuilder to be able to look at 2 sets of pics and tell a difference... I mean Dorian won the damn thing quite a few times, and when asked last night who he had winning it he said, Dex... When most everybody else in the arena, including the judges as well as the people at home clearly thought Jay deserved it...

yeah!!

I was hoping it was Jay that won..he looks incredible, and is a nice person...,he posted on his facebook last night, after finding a lap top backstage, that he was off to get drunk on two beers, lol...

Surprised on Phil Heath's placing (5th)..how about you all?

You have to look at his back to see where his condition was better.

If you are having a hard time seeing it just look at his serratus area. He's much more defined than last year.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear