over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeff Black - Be Your Own Hero!

JEFF,
what a great experience to be there for those kids. what a great example you set. You are a hero bro. no doubt about it.
your humility and work ethic are inspiring brother.
-JS

Jeff, you are a true inspiration! You have risen above some very, very bad stuff. Seeing those pics lets me see that you represent a part of everything that's right in this world. And even though I have a different health battle going right now, seeing what you are doing puts a smile on my face and inspires me to push on. Thank you for that!

Thank you for the kind words my man and everyone else. Its odd to me still becasue bodybuilding enabled me to be normal and not seen for a disability or handicapped. This sport is beautiful and I hope in time I can do my best to show the positive with our sport and share it with a community that I feel can benefit the most from it. I already have so many people on facebook messaging me and sharing their stories or their kids stories its awesome.

I want to say a thank you to the PM community here. Because I have been able to enhance my knowledge and meet some great people along the way. It truly has been humbling. I cannot say enough great things about this board and the people who comprise PM. I hope one day that I can put all of the knowledge gained here, together, and see my dream of a top 5 national competitor come true. Its great having so many of the kids and parents following some of the bodybuiilders I did and do and just seeing the greatness that comprises this sport. It truly is the best sport in the world or so says my heart :)

JEFF,
what a great experience to be there for those kids. what a great example you set. You are a hero bro. no doubt about it.
your humility and work ethic are inspiring brother.
-JS

Thanks JS. I am humbled at your kind words since you are a person I respect and look up to on this board. You made my day...even my gf cannot make me smile like you just did ;) hahaha jk

Jeff has definitely gained a lot of size over the last year. Great pics!

Thanks brother. I decided to switch directions and go with a new coach and I went back to lots of volume training with moderate weights. I found that when I was going to heavy and such I was incurring way too many injuries and stress fractures. Now I do a lot of sets and good enough weight where say I drop the weights at 12 reps I might have had 2 to 3 more in the tank. I also got back to spending an hour to 75 mins in the gym. I used to be in and out in 30 mins or 35 and crush shit and rushed way too fast. Part of getting older I guess. I am hoping to bring my back up some more this offseason with adding deadlifts for the first time ever and of course bringing my left leg up. I am doing blood flow restrictive training with my left leg and it seems to be working so far so good. I will know when I compete again in April of next year as a bantam :)

Jeff,
Where do you train Olympus?

I do not. I train out of NLSC and Body Shop. I always support Olympus because of what the owner does for the sport in TN. I have been down there a few times for some workouts with my friend Chris. Otherwise I stay more on the east side of town my man.

I just wanted to mention that one thing Jeff is spearheading is a non profit called "Brittle Bones - Warrior Hearts." I'm involved as well and we'll be trying to do some really great things on the fundraising side for those with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI). It's in the process of being set up.

Big A gave his blessing to do some fundraising here on PM, so once we're up and running, we'll let everyone know!

If you any of you are able to help us connect with sports teams, businesses, individuals that can help, etc, please contact me and let's talk. OI is rare and extremely underfunded! Thank You!!

Thank you BIG A for allowing us to do this. I am beyond appreciative.

That's awesome guys, things like this build a strong community in every sense of the word.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear