advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows supplements after health issue.

Let me know how it goes bro, as you know been super interested in adding some in to my TRT even if it’s only a few months out of the year and even if only a small beneficial dose... What brand GH are you taking? If you don’t mind me asking...

Actually added it in 3 1/2 weeks ago, and yea I’ve been good this time. I had a kit of black tops/meditrope that was about a year old in my fridge that was tested at 16.9iu per vial, so I’m going through a vial in 11 days for 1.5iu.

I personally have been taking 200 mg ubiquinol 2x per day, 400 per day, now for about 11 years and noticed a difference when i first started out. I also take a statin, so its important for me I think. Of course none of my doctors recommended I take it, this was on my own. Seems doctors dont really advise on supplements at all, if anything they want you to avoid them. My ejection fraction is stuck down around 20 to 25%. Closer to 20 id say.

I got results back from my first echo in about 18 months. 55% ejection fraction. Highest I have had in 11 years is 45% or so. I know it can be a little subjective but even if a fluke, a fluke on the good side.

The changes I made in supplements since last test is adding pycnogenol. I also changed to a "Memory Foam" style mask on my BiPap that fits a ton better throughout the night. My ejection stayed at 15% for over 9 months and started to slowly climb with addition of Ubiquinol. This certainly could be a coincidence, but I want to encourage more conincidences of this nature so I kept on!

I got results back from my first echo in about 18 months. 55% ejection fraction. Highest I have had in 11 years is 45% or so. I know it can be a little subjective but even if a fluke, a fluke on the good side.

The changes I made in supplements since last test is adding pycnogenol. I also changed to a "Memory Foam" style mask on my BiPap that fits a ton better throughout the night. My ejection stayed at 15% for over 9 months and started to slowly climb with addition of Ubiquinol. This certainly could be a coincidence, but I want to encourage more conincidences of this nature so I kept on!
Pycnogel is one of the supplements that id like to take, but it interacts with coumadin like so many others. It will increase my interest and I already just about bled to death in my bowel. Its got me scared now.

I could pick a bunch of supplements and start taking them, but have to start testing in weekly and it would probably take a month or more to equalize and find a new dose. Frustrating. Ive decided that it's just not worth the trouble and risk.

That's exciting that you're doing even better now. I think mine managed to climb about 5% during the first year after my heart attack. My rhythm is now a lot worse though. That started about 3 years ago, when I had my VT ablation. Sometimes I feel like the surgery made it worse, that's a risk they told me about before I had it.

In the case of Ubiquinol, more is better... Check out this study using 1200mg per day =

In regards meriva and BMC... just did some googling... I think I'll stick with the concentrated Curcumin I have been taking
You're missing the point. My argument was taking the right form of X product is more important of taking the highest amount on a label you can find. Since Kaneka Ubiquinol is almost universally used, yes 1200 is better than 200. But you're using the Kaneka, not "joe blow ultra 5000 non patented or studied Ubiquinol".
So people are suggesting you to choose the Garlic that is standardized and studied, not the "most concentrated garlic 'you' could find."

That's cool..curcumin and black pepper work too. To what degree less than a newer generation of formulations? Who really knows but I like evolutions of product formulations over basic models that may or may not be slightly obsolete.

It's not a fluke. These things work! Congrats!

You're missing the point. My argument was taking the right form of X product is more important of taking the highest amount on a label you can find. Since Kaneka Ubiquinol is almost universally used, yes 1200 is better than 200. But you're using the Kaneka, not "joe blow ultra 5000 non patented or studied Ubiquinol".
So people are suggesting you to choose the Garlic that is standardized and studied, not the "most concentrated garlic 'you' could find."

That's cool..curcumin and black pepper work too. To what degree less than a newer generation of formulations? Who really knows but I like evolutions of product formulations over basic models that may or may not be slightly obsolete.

I haven't seen comparisons on effectiveness from new formulations of curcumin to standardized but could there be a possibility that new evolutions could ultimately flesh out in the same manner as new, "improved" versions of creatine. With mono ending up being the best after all data was avail?

I haven't seen comparisons on effectiveness from new formulations of curcumin to standardized but could there be a possibility that new evolutions could ultimately flesh out in the same manner as new, "improved" versions of creatine. With mono ending up being the best after all data was avail?
No..not really. There are great blended and phytosomal curcumin formulations that are delivery systems to increase the absorbtion of curcumin.
BCM-95 and Meriva stand out.

There is an equally good/improved version of creatine btw. Creatine hcl.

Just ordered Leviathan IRE on Knight’s recommendation and Jarrow Ubiquinol to add to my heart and overall health stack

I think Pycnogenol is a really good supplement for someone like John who had a heart attack.

Pycnogenol improved cholestrol in two months, eight weeks, a study showed, after month two, in month three and four cholestrol got worse

No..not really. There are great blended and phytosomal curcumin formulations that are delivery systems to increase the absorbtion of curcumin.
BCM-95 and Meriva stand out.

There is an equally good/improved version of creatine btw. Creatine hcl.

Merivan is top of the line, expensive, and helped my joints

My question is what if your iron is high and ferritin is low?

I donate blood twice a year, I used to donate more but ferritin came back low, and stayed low on last year

Hemocrit and globin is like 17.5 and 51 and this is a month after donating

What can I do to raise ferritin levels so I can donate more and keep crit ND globin down more?

Last time I donated the lady that has seen me for five years since I started pinning mentioned your blood clots, and slow to go through the tube

My hdl is 25 as well, three years ago was 32, if doesn't improve think lipitor , during cycle

Six months out of the year trt 120 MGS

Pycnogenol improved cholestrol in two months, eight weeks, a study showed, after month two, in month three and four cholestrol got worse

I would be surprised if pycnogenol was the reason for it getting worse after 3-4 months. There really are a lot of good benefits to taking it

My question is what if your iron is high and ferritin is low?

I donate blood twice a year, I used to donate more but ferritin came back low, and stayed low on last year

Hemocrit and globin is like 17.5 and 51 and this is a month after donating

What can I do to raise ferritin levels so I can donate more and keep crit ND globin down more?

Last time I donated the lady that has seen me for five years since I started pinning mentioned your blood clots, and slow to go through the tube

My hdl is 25 as well, three years ago was 32, if doesn't improve think lipitor , during cycle

Six months out of the year trt 120 MGS

I was going to tell you to stop donating until you mentioned that you have blood clots. For raising ferritin, I would suggest taking Iron in the Ferrous Bisglycinate form. It's the easiest on the gut and most effective at the same time. It raises my ferritin quite quickly. It might raise H/H slightly though and there really isn't a way around that. You don't want low ferritin though. That will wreak havoc on your thyroid and eventually the rest of the organs.

I was going to tell you to stop donating until you mentioned that you have blood clots. For raising ferritin, I would suggest taking Iron in the Ferrous Bisglycinate form. It's the easiest on the gut and most effective at the same time. It raises my ferritin quite quickly. It might raise H/H slightly though and there really isn't a way around that. You don't want low ferritin though. That will wreak havoc on your thyroid and eventually the rest of the organs.
Thank you

I've been taking niacin in form of nicotinic acid to raise hdl, a gram a day, the flushing was too much so I've been taking half a gram

I'm not sure if I've got blood clots, she said as it was coming out the tube into the pint, that it clots , thick, and coming slow, so I guess that means I've got blood clots?

I've been thinking of taking more time off and just doing shorter higher cycles, I've been pinning six years now doing it responsibly, always going down to a true trt , at least four months out of the year, although as I added more muscle slowly, on cycle doses have came up

I'll try the iron in that form and keep donating and look forward to seeing my next labs, I just got labs back a week or so ago

I would be surprised if pycnogenol was the reason for it getting worse after 3-4 months. There really are a lot of good benefits to taking it

I wouldn't be surprised I've used this supplement many many times esp on cycle

I just know there's an old study from 2004 or so that showed at two months and improved cholestrol and the changes didn't last after two months

Some studies are flawed, it's all we have for science

After reading this Im going to go with nephrogen and IRE. I do like ad stuff but it seems like I'd have to buy more products

Thank you

I've been taking niacin in form of nicotinic acid to raise hdl, a gram a day, the flushing was too much so I've been taking half a gram

I'm not sure if I've got blood clots, she said as it was coming out the tube into the pint, that it clots , thick, and coming slow, so I guess that means I've got blood clots?

I've been thinking of taking more time off and just doing shorter higher cycles, I've been pinning six years now doing it responsibly, always going down to a true trt , at least four months out of the year, although as I added more muscle slowly, on cycle doses have came up

I'll try the iron in that form and keep donating and look forward to seeing my next labs, I just got labs back a week or so ago

the blood comes out of us slowly because we produce more red blood cells. You don’t have blood clots just because she made a comment like that. A blood clot is a very very serious thing she shouldn’t just blurt out. You’re probably donating too much and it’s probably going to harm you more than help. I’d take the iron with vitamin c until your ferritin goes up, while keeping a very close eye on your platelets and fibrinogen levels. Also make sure you don’t have apnea (high RDW is a clue) and that you don’t have high WBC either.

I think I will switch from Complete Health to Morphoprime. Complete Health is only slightly better but it’s 2.5 times the price. Hard to sustain the $120 per month price tag of Complete Health.

I am going to bed now but I want to mention a product that I think is great for overall arterial and circulatory health. It's Life Extension's Endothelial Defense. Although if you check their full range they have many excellent supplements for overall heart and vascular health. Granted they aren't cheap but well worth adding when taking AAS year after year. Combined with some of these all in one products it makes an effective stack.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws